Missouri Attorney General Finds No Evidence Planned Parenthood Mishandled Fetal Tissue

You can attempt all the BS spin you feel you have to to justify murdering a human life.
Life begins at conception. Ask the Pope.

If you want to believe that fine. That's your choice.

However it's unconstitutional to force your religion on anyone else.

Millions of Americans aren't the same religion as you are and it's unconstitutional for you or anyone to force any religion on anyone. It's also unconstitutional for the government to sanction any religion or force any religion on anyone.

You have the right to live your life as you choose but don't have the right to force it on anyone else.

If you want a government that follows religious law then you need to move to Iran. They force religion on everyone through their government. Or you can move to Vatican City. They also force religion on everyone.

America doesn't and to actually advocate and want a theocracy in America is a violation of our constitution and laws.

You're no different from al queda, the taliban and isis, all force their religious beliefs on people and write their laws according to their religion. They also force women to carry an unwanted pregnancy and they also force women to die if their pregnancy goes wrong or if the woman was raped or if she is the survivor of incest.

So keep your religion to yourself. Not all Americans are the same religion as you and we have the right to not have your religion force on us or our nation.

You can attempt all the BS spin you feel you have to to justify murdering a human life.

So keep your religion to yourself. Not all Americans are the same religion as you and we have the right to not have your religion force on us or our nation.

About how I feel about homosexuals, keep it to themselves, stop forcing it on the Americans that don't agree with it or support it

About how I feel about homosexuals, keep it to themselves, stop forcing it on the Americans that don't agree with it or support it

Sorry that you're being forced into homosexuality by them merely existing. They should stop bothering you so and cease to exist for your comfort

The investigation found that all tissue from abortions was examined at a pathology lab then incinerated.

Sept 28 (Reuters) - An investigation in Missouri found no evidence that Planned Parenthood's St. Louis clinic mishandled fetal tissue or engaged in unlawful activity, Attorney General Chris Koster's office said on Monday.

Koster's office had launched an investigation after an anti-abortion group released videos over the summer alleging that Planned Parenthood in other states illegally sold fetal tissue.

"The evidence reviewed by my investigators supports Planned Parenthood's representation that fetal tissue is handled in accordance with Missouri law," Koster said in a news release. "We have discovered no evidence whatsoever to suggest that Planned Parenthood's St. Louis facility is selling fetal tissue."

The Attorney General's Office interviewed workers at Planned Parenthood, the only licensed surgical abortion facility in Missouri, and reviewed documents from all 317 abortions during a 30-day audit, according to the statement. The investigation found that all tissue from abortions was examined at a pathology lab then incinerated.

More: Missouri Attorney General Finds No Evidence Planned Parenthood Mishandled Fetal Tissue

Well, there it is. More proof that Planned Parenthood has broken no laws.

Irrelevant. Conservatives are all about 'feels'. It 'feels' like PP broke the law. Ergo, they did.

you have no idea what conservatives feels. because you liberals/left don't care about the UNBORN human being, getting sucked out of a womans womb.
Just go pine over the cecil the lion. leave the rest of us alone

When it comes to PP breaking the law, consevatives have told us. First, in direct accusation that PP broke the law. Which it didn't. Then in awkward attempts to defund PP because it broke the law.

The fact that PP broke no law is gloriously irrelevant to them. As they really don't care about reality. They care about how they feel about reality.

They broke no laws at one clinic in one city in one state. It is total BS to even think that they didn't break any laws in the other 49 states.
Actually, six states have so far completed investigations into the matter and found no evidence of wrong doing on Planned Parenthood's part.

Compared to the number of states which did find evidence of such: zero

Could you tell me which of the six states have done that?

Sorry that you're being forced into homosexuality by them merely existing. They should stop bothering you so and cease to exist for your comfort

Shut up and bake me a cake, clown

Uh huh, case closed! Until they release the umpteenth video, this time featuring Missouri PP staff describing how they harvest baby parts to make lots of money to buy fancy cars and lots of wine to drink at lunch.

Maybe someone will investigate how these folks sleep at night. Oh yeah. No laws were broken. Only God's laws...

Well it's a good thing that we live in a secular nation.

I don't believe in or follow your christian god. Neither does millions of Americans. So stop trying to force your religion on our nation.
Uh huh, case closed! Until they release the umpteenth video, this time featuring Missouri PP staff describing how they harvest baby parts to make lots of money to buy fancy cars and lots of wine to drink at lunch.

Maybe someone will investigate how these folks sleep at night. Oh yeah. No laws were broken. Only God's laws...

I don't believe in or follow your christian god. Neither does millions of Americans. So stop trying to force your religion on our nation.
Pretty sad that your secular sensibilities can't fathom that killing babies is evil. So sorry. Wouldn't want to "force" you to give a dam about helpless human beings.

It's not baby. It's a fetus or zygote or embryo.

Words have meaning and you're using words that don't apply. In other words, you're lying.

I believe in choice and I support whatever choice a woman freely makes.

You don't.

If you want to live your life according to the christian bible I support you and applaud that you have a faith that gives you direction in your life.

What I don't support or applaud is you violating the civil rights of millions of Americans and the constitution by forcing your religion on us.

If you have to lie how valid is your point and why should anyone pay any attention to what you say?
I'm not asking you to believe in God. I'm asking you to confront reality. You don't. You call me a liar. It's easier to project than confront the truth. Isn't it? That's why you lie.

It is a baby. You play word games by calling it a zygote or embryo. No wonder you are in denial about PP selling baby body parts. You'd have to acknowledge the reality that that stuff some women choose to remove from their utereuses are human beings.

It's you who is playing with words.

Look up the words fetus, zygote and embryo. Then look up the word baby.

They are very different things.

A clump of cells isn't a human.

I am not in denial about the tissue that PP sells. Yes they sell it. It's legal and nothing was done that was illegal. Which is what several investigations have found. In fact, all the investigations that have been performed proves what PP said in the beginning and shows that who made the videos are just plain lying to everyone.

When I had IVF treatments my husband and I had to make the same decision with left over fertilized eggs. We had the exact same counseling and made our choice. I know a lot more about the tissue donation than you do. In fact I know a lot more about medicine than you do. My mom worked in the medical field. For 2 OB/GYN doctors. My sister is now a primary care doctor. My niece is an OB doctor. My sister in law is a nurse. My other sister is a physical therapist. My nephew is now studying to be a surgeon and one other nice is studying to be an orthodontist.

Because some in my family work in the OB field and because I went through IVF, I know a lot more about human gestation than you do. Obviously. You actually think a zygote is a human being.

Well if that zygote is a human being then tell me what life is in an ectopic pregnancy? Tell me what the outcome of an ectopic pregnancy.

If you actually knew what that was you would stop saying a fertilized egg is a human.

As for your religion, your first post said that the christian god laws are broken with abortion and tissue donation. First of all, how do you know this and when did your god talk to you? If you got it out of the bible then you're either lying or you didn't read your bible very well. The bible tells how to induce abortion. You're trying to force your christian beliefs on people who aren't christian and that's a violation of my civil rights and the constitution.

From the bible book of Numbers:

Numbers 5:12-31New International Version (NIV)
12 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘If a man’s wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him 13 so that another man has sexual relations with her, and this is hidden from her husband and her impurity is undetected (since there is no witness against her and she has not been caught in the act), 14 and if feelings of jealousy come over her husband and he suspects his wife and she is impure—or if he is jealous and suspects her even though she is not impure— 15 then he is to take his wife to the priest. He must also take an offering of a tenth of an ephah[a] of barley flour on her behalf. He must not pour olive oil on it or put incense on it, because it is a grain offering for jealousy, a reminder-offering to draw attention to wrongdoing.

16 “‘The priest shall bring her and have her stand before the Lord. 17 Then he shall take some holy water in a clay jar and put some dust from the tabernacle floor into the water. 18 After the priest has had the woman stand before the Lord, he shall loosen her hair and place in her hands the reminder-offering, the grain offering for jealousy, while he himself holds the bitter water that brings a curse.19 Then the priest shall put the woman under oath and say to her, “If no other man has had sexual relations with you and you have not gone astray and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse not harm you. 20 But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— 21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse[b] among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell.22 May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.”

“‘Then the woman is to say, “Amen. So be it.”

23 “‘The priest is to write these curses on a scroll and then wash them off into the bitter water. 24 He shall make the woman drink the bitter water that brings a curse, and this water that brings a curse and causes bitter suffering will enter her. 25 The priest is to take from her hands the grain offering for jealousy, wave it before the Lord and bring it to the altar. 26 The priest is then to take a handful of the grain offering as a memorial[c] offering and burn it on the altar; after that, he is to have the woman drink the water. 27 If she has made herself impure and been unfaithful to her husband, this will be the result: When she is made to drink the water that brings a curse and causes bitter suffering, it will enter her, her abdomen will swell and her womb will miscarry, and she will become a curse. 28 If, however, the woman has not made herself impure, but is clean, she will be cleared of guilt and will be able to have children.

29 “‘This, then, is the law of jealousy when a woman goes astray and makes herself impure while married to her husband, 30 or when feelings of jealousy come over a man because he suspects his wife. The priest is to have her stand before the Lord and is to apply this entire law to her. 31 The husband will be innocent of any wrongdoing, but the woman will bear the consequences of her sin.’”

If it isn't a baby, how does it have a liver, a brain and other organs that are harvested and sold?

Massachusetts: Investigation Reveals Planned Parenthood Is "Fully Compliant With State And Federal Laws."

Indiana: Planned Parenthood Cleared Of Any Wrongdoing In The Handling Of Fetal Tissue

South Dakota: No "Evidence Of Illegal Activity" In South Dakota At Planned Parenthood Clinic.

Georgia: Department Of Public Health Finds Planned Parenthood "Complied With The Law."

Pennsylvania: "No Evidence" Of Wrongdoing By "Any Planned Parenthood" In Pennsylvania.

Missouri: "No Evidence That Planned Parenthood's St. Louis Clinic ... Engaged In Unlawful Activity."

U.S. Dept. Of Health And Human Services: There Are "No Known Violations Of The Country's Fetal Tissue Laws." I

Pretty sad that your secular sensibilities can't fathom that killing babies is evil. So sorry. Wouldn't want to "force" you to give a dam about helpless human beings.

Words have meaning and you're using words that don't apply. In other words, you're lying.

You don't.

If you want to live your life according to the christian bible I support you and applaud that you have a faith that gives you direction in your life.

What I don't support or applaud is you violating the civil rights of millions of Americans and the constitution by forcing your religion on us.

If you have to lie how valid is your point and why should anyone pay any attention to what you say?
I'm not asking you to believe in God. I'm asking you to confront reality. You don't. You call me a liar. It's easier to project than confront the truth. Isn't it? That's why you lie.

It is a baby. You play word games by calling it a zygote or embryo. No wonder you are in denial about PP selling baby body parts. You'd have to acknowledge the reality that that stuff some women choose to remove from their utereuses are human beings.

It's you who is playing with words.

Look up the words fetus, zygote and embryo. Then look up the word baby.

They are very different things.

A clump of cells isn't a human.

I am not in denial about the tissue that PP sells. Yes they sell it. It's legal and nothing was done that was illegal. Which is what several investigations have found. In fact, all the investigations that have been performed proves what PP said in the beginning and shows that who made the videos are just plain lying to everyone.

When I had IVF treatments my husband and I had to make the same decision with left over fertilized eggs. We had the exact same counseling and made our choice. I know a lot more about the tissue donation than you do. In fact I know a lot more about medicine than you do. My mom worked in the medical field. For 2 OB/GYN doctors. My sister is now a primary care doctor. My niece is an OB doctor. My sister in law is a nurse. My other sister is a physical therapist. My nephew is now studying to be a surgeon and one other nice is studying to be an orthodontist.

Because some in my family work in the OB field and because I went through IVF, I know a lot more about human gestation than you do. Obviously. You actually think a zygote is a human being.

Well if that zygote is a human being then tell me what life is in an ectopic pregnancy? Tell me what the outcome of an ectopic pregnancy.

If you actually knew what that was you would stop saying a fertilized egg is a human.

As for your religion, your first post said that the christian god laws are broken with abortion and tissue donation. First of all, how do you know this and when did your god talk to you? If you got it out of the bible then you're either lying or you didn't read your bible very well. The bible tells how to induce abortion. You're trying to force your christian beliefs on people who aren't christian and that's a violation of my civil rights and the constitution.

From the bible book of Numbers:

Numbers 5:12-31New International Version (NIV)
12 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘If a man’s wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him 13 so that another man has sexual relations with her, and this is hidden from her husband and her impurity is undetected (since there is no witness against her and she has not been caught in the act), 14 and if feelings of jealousy come over her husband and he suspects his wife and she is impure—or if he is jealous and suspects her even though she is not impure— 15 then he is to take his wife to the priest. He must also take an offering of a tenth of an ephah[a] of barley flour on her behalf. He must not pour olive oil on it or put incense on it, because it is a grain offering for jealousy, a reminder-offering to draw attention to wrongdoing.

16 “‘The priest shall bring her and have her stand before the Lord. 17 Then he shall take some holy water in a clay jar and put some dust from the tabernacle floor into the water. 18 After the priest has had the woman stand before the Lord, he shall loosen her hair and place in her hands the reminder-offering, the grain offering for jealousy, while he himself holds the bitter water that brings a curse.19 Then the priest shall put the woman under oath and say to her, “If no other man has had sexual relations with you and you have not gone astray and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse not harm you. 20 But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— 21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse[b] among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell.22 May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.”

“‘Then the woman is to say, “Amen. So be it.”

23 “‘The priest is to write these curses on a scroll and then wash them off into the bitter water. 24 He shall make the woman drink the bitter water that brings a curse, and this water that brings a curse and causes bitter suffering will enter her. 25 The priest is to take from her hands the grain offering for jealousy, wave it before the Lord and bring it to the altar. 26 The priest is then to take a handful of the grain offering as a memorial[c] offering and burn it on the altar; after that, he is to have the woman drink the water. 27 If she has made herself impure and been unfaithful to her husband, this will be the result: When she is made to drink the water that brings a curse and causes bitter suffering, it will enter her, her abdomen will swell and her womb will miscarry, and she will become a curse. 28 If, however, the woman has not made herself impure, but is clean, she will be cleared of guilt and will be able to have children.

29 “‘This, then, is the law of jealousy when a woman goes astray and makes herself impure while married to her husband, 30 or when feelings of jealousy come over a man because he suspects his wife. The priest is to have her stand before the Lord and is to apply this entire law to her. 31 The husband will be innocent of any wrongdoing, but the woman will bear the consequences of her sin.’”
Nice rant. You forgot the part where the fertilized egg becomes a human being. Look at those babies, those "cells" aborted at 8 weeks. That is a person. It is even shaped like one!

That "tissue" being harvested is an abomination. Listen to those tapes of PP personal describing the process. You obviously haven't. That you are OK with selling human beings for scrap says it all.

Thanks for sharing the heart warming stories about your husband and mother. Don't forget to thank your mother for her "choice".

You wrap up your post with a quote from Numbers. Yet you demand that I don't force my God on you. Your colossal hypocrisy is dwarfed only by your blatant dishonesty.

You will waste no more of my time.

My parents are dead. However I got my views from my parents. My parents believed in the constitution. They taught me to respect all faiths. Which I do. What I don't respect is someone trying to force their faith on me and our nation.

Tissue donation is perfectly legal. It doesn't matter what you think or want. What PP did was perfectly legal and in my opinion, moral. I believe it's moral to use that tissue to help a living person than to just throw it out as garbage. Which is what you want done with it.

Who do you think you are that you believe you can tell someone what they can or can't do with their own property? The tissue belongs to the person it was taken out of not you or our government.

As for you dodging ectopic pregnancies, it shows you know absolutely nothing about pregnancy or the gestational process.

There are only 2 possible outcomes to an ectopic pregnancy.

1. The woman dies.
2 . An abortion is performed. The woman lives and she can go on to have other pregnancies.

That's it. So your claim that a fertilized egg is a human is incorrect.

I don't rely on a book from a religion. I rely on science. Facts. Not some book that was written 2 thousand years ago in a time when science didn't even know what a zygote was or what medicine was.

Your bible not only condones abortion but actually tells how to induce one. So cut the crap. Your god as killed millions of babies according to your bible. Yet you want everyone to follow your god. America doesn't allow that. So if you want to follow your god's laws then you better be prepared to accept abortion because your god tells how to induce one in your bible. Which for you to say what you're saying about abortion is a violation of your own god's law and bible.

A person has a heart, a brain, a central nervous system and all the organs needed for a human being to live. A person eats food, walks around on this earth, drinks water and breathes air. An 8 week embryo doesn't have those organs. It's not breathing nor can it sustain itself outside the womb.

That's not a human being. It's a human being once it's outside the womb, breathing and living on it's own.

Your bible tells when life starts, that's when air is breathed through the nose. Not inside the womb. A zygote, embryo and fetus can't breathe.

From your own bible:

Genesis 7

Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Last edited:

Shut up and bake me a cake, clown

You'd prefer I baked you a potato

Massachusetts: Investigation Reveals Planned Parenthood Is "Fully Compliant With State And Federal Laws."

Indiana: Planned Parenthood Cleared Of Any Wrongdoing In The Handling Of Fetal Tissue

South Dakota: No "Evidence Of Illegal Activity" In South Dakota At Planned Parenthood Clinic.

Georgia: Department Of Public Health Finds Planned Parenthood "Complied With The Law."

Pennsylvania: "No Evidence" Of Wrongdoing By "Any Planned Parenthood" In Pennsylvania.

Missouri: "No Evidence That Planned Parenthood's St. Louis Clinic ... Engaged In Unlawful Activity."

U.S. Dept. Of Health And Human Services: There Are "No Known Violations Of The Country's Fetal Tissue Laws." I
It may be more than six now. Texas, Ohio and Louisiana are in that group now.

Same things with Blacks ...with chemicals and heavy make up Black folks can look white and stop scaring Right wing Americans ....

How dare she be saddled with the burden of allowing people to have their own fucking business? They should do what she wants because she's so goddam important lol

If it isn't a baby, how does it have a liver, a brain and other organs that are harvested and sold?
can you link to any credible source that says there are "organs that are harvested and sold"...because no investigation has turned up such a thing but maybe you have sources not available to anyone...

It may be more than six now. Texas, Ohio and Louisiana are in that group now.
So has Florida investigated and failed to find any evidence of illegal actions by PP...and Florida , where I live, has one of the most monstrously insane wing nut Governor of all time ...corporate Fraud artist Rick Scott... a total GOP Nut Bag
Florida Governor Refuses to Admit That His Own ...
Florida Governor Refuses to Admit That His Own Investigators Have Cleared Planned Parenthood. —By Kevin Drum. | Thu Sep. 3, 2015 1:08 .

You don't.

As we can see the issue isn't Planned Parenthood, the real issue is the social right's unwarranted hostility toward privacy rights and their desire to compel a woman to give birth against her will in violation of the Constitution.

You don't.

As we can see the issue isn't Planned Parenthood, the real issue is the social right's unwarranted hostility toward privacy rights and their desire to compel a woman to give birth against her will in violation of the Constitution.

Nope, it's about the murder of innocents.

NaziCon anti-choice zealots would rather the woman die - even though she has first priority. They don't care about the mental, physical, financial health of women seeking abortions for various reasons.

George Carlin sums it up accurately:

george-carlin-abortion.jpg

NaziCon anti-choice zealots would rather the woman die - even though she has first priority. They don't care about the mental, physical, financial health of women seeking abortions for various reasons.

George Carlin sums it up accurately:

george-carlin-abortion.jpg

Lakooka gets his philosophy and talking points from a dead comedian.

Forum List

Back