Missouri Attorney General Finds No Evidence Planned Parenthood Mishandled Fetal Tissue

I stand corrected, with Missouri it's6 states have investigated PP and found nothing wrong.
5 States Investigated Planned Parenthood — Here Are the Shocking Results

What about the ones they have found issues? Why don't you dig them up, you know, be unbiased and shit

Regarding what the questionable videos implied, so far nothing, zip.
But go ahead, declare them guilty anyways. That's your M.O. anyways.

Haven't you found it interesting PP hasn't denied the allegations? All they have done is stomp their little feet and scream the videos were "heavily edited". You people are being played.

Denied.....what allegations? That they've broken the law?

Uh huh, case closed! Until they release the umpteenth video, this time featuring Missouri PP staff describing how they harvest baby parts to make lots of money to buy fancy cars and lots of wine to drink at lunch.

Maybe someone will investigate how these folks sleep at night. Oh yeah. No laws were broken. Only God's laws...

Well it's a good thing that we live in a secular nation.

I don't believe in or follow your christian god. Neither does millions of Americans. So stop trying to force your religion on our nation.

I stand corrected, with Missouri it's6 states have investigated PP and found nothing wrong.

What about the ones they have found issues? Why don't you dig them up, you know, be unbiased and shit

Which 'ones'?

Sassy must've missed this and since she knows about the PPS who are guilty I'm sure she wants first crack at shoving it in all the liberals faces...

Annnnnd Go!

The investigation found that all tissue from abortions was examined at a pathology lab then incinerated.

Sept 28 (Reuters) - An investigation in Missouri found no evidence that Planned Parenthood's St. Louis clinic mishandled fetal tissue or engaged in unlawful activity, Attorney General Chris Koster's office said on Monday.

Koster's office had launched an investigation after an anti-abortion group released videos over the summer alleging that Planned Parenthood in other states illegally sold fetal tissue.

"The evidence reviewed by my investigators supports Planned Parenthood's representation that fetal tissue is handled in accordance with Missouri law," Koster said in a news release. "We have discovered no evidence whatsoever to suggest that Planned Parenthood's St. Louis facility is selling fetal tissue."

The Attorney General's Office interviewed workers at Planned Parenthood, the only licensed surgical abortion facility in Missouri, and reviewed documents from all 317 abortions during a 30-day audit, according to the statement. The investigation found that all tissue from abortions was examined at a pathology lab then incinerated.

More: Missouri Attorney General Finds No Evidence Planned Parenthood Mishandled Fetal Tissue

Well, there it is. More proof that Planned Parenthood has broken no laws.

Fiorina must be slow in the uptake.......she went on and on during the debate about a video that was actually created to discredit Planned Parenthood and had nothing to do with PP....and the fools believed her and elevated her to the front seat of the Clown car with T-chump and Carson....now we find out that she lied and her job at HP was a disaster.....but some won't believe that she lied and will continue to think she's got a chance! :rolleyes:

Jason Burnett, the grandson of the late HP co-founder David Packard and a member of the board of trustees at the Packard Foundation, once HP's largest shareholder, said in an interview that Fiorina shouldn't work at any level of government.
"She did damage to a great company and I don't want to see her do damage to a great country," said Burnett, who was elected mayor of Carmel, California, in a nonpartisan election in 2012.
Carly Fiorina's HP legacy looms over her 2016 ambitions - CNNPolitics.com

The investigation found that all tissue from abortions was examined at a pathology lab then incinerated.

Sept 28 (Reuters) - An investigation in Missouri found no evidence that Planned Parenthood's St. Louis clinic mishandled fetal tissue or engaged in unlawful activity, Attorney General Chris Koster's office said on Monday.

Koster's office had launched an investigation after an anti-abortion group released videos over the summer alleging that Planned Parenthood in other states illegally sold fetal tissue.

"The evidence reviewed by my investigators supports Planned Parenthood's representation that fetal tissue is handled in accordance with Missouri law," Koster said in a news release. "We have discovered no evidence whatsoever to suggest that Planned Parenthood's St. Louis facility is selling fetal tissue."

The Attorney General's Office interviewed workers at Planned Parenthood, the only licensed surgical abortion facility in Missouri, and reviewed documents from all 317 abortions during a 30-day audit, according to the statement. The investigation found that all tissue from abortions was examined at a pathology lab then incinerated.

More: Missouri Attorney General Finds No Evidence Planned Parenthood Mishandled Fetal Tissue

Fiorina must be slow in the uptake.......she went on and on during the debate about a video that was actually created to discredit Planned Parenthood and had nothing to do with PP....and the fools believed her and elevated her to the front seat of the Clown car with T-chump and Carson....now we find out that she lied and her job at HP was a disaster.....but some won't believe that she lied and will continue to think she's got a chance! :rolleyes:

Jason Burnett, the grandson of the late HP co-founder David Packard and a member of the board of trustees at the Packard Foundation, once HP's largest shareholder, said in an interview that Fiorina shouldn't work at any level of government.
"She did damage to a great company and I don't want to see her do damage to a great country," said Burnett, who was elected mayor of Carmel, California, in a nonpartisan election in 2012.
Carly Fiorina's HP legacy looms over her 2016 ambitions - CNNPolitics.com

No, she simply knows her audience. They don't give a fiddler's fuck. When you're talking about GOP primary voters, you're dealing with people that overwhelmingly want to be told a bed time story. They don't care if Hansel and Gretel were real people. They just want to cheer when the wicked witch is pushed into the oven.

So whether or not a particular claim is factually accurate is beyond irrelevant. What matters is how they feel when they hear it.

Irrelevant. Conservatives are all about 'feels'. It 'feels' like PP broke the law. Ergo, they did.

you have no idea what conservatives feels. because you liberals/left don't care about the UNBORN human being, getting sucked out of a womans womb.
Just go pine over the cecil the lion. leave the rest of us alone

Since you became spokesperson for American women? Since when do you care about humans?

Ho hum yeah sure you all are moral as hell pro lifers uh huh LOL
Laugh on with your smoking Jesus avi. I don't care what you think of me. I'm praying for you anyway.
I am praying for you "not a dude" that you actually become a moral agent instead of a Forced Birth pro War phony........
I feel sorry for you.
With a handle like compost......you might as well be shit.
Wow. Did you come up with that all by yourself or did you get a seven year old to think it up for you?

As for the falsified video and images, doctors and OB/GYN collectively confirmed it is not an aborted fetus, rather a premature birth. Below is a quote from a OB/GYN’s blog, doctors findings and how this conclusion was formed:

“I believe it is a premature delivery. I reached that conclusion from 25 years of clinical practice in OB/GYN. I decided to ask nine other OB/GYNs what they thought about the clip, meaning I put a lot more effort into getting the facts than the politicians who voted to defund Planned Parenthood. All nine OB/GYNs agree with me. Several are OB/GYns who have done advanced training in family planning and so are experts in the field.

MORE:
Images of Miscarriage Used by Anti's Against Planned Parenthood

Uh huh, case closed! Until they release the umpteenth video, this time featuring Missouri PP staff describing how they harvest baby parts to make lots of money to buy fancy cars and lots of wine to drink at lunch.

Maybe someone will investigate how these folks sleep at night. Oh yeah. No laws were broken. Only God's laws...

I don't believe in or follow your christian god. Neither does millions of Americans. So stop trying to force your religion on our nation.

Pretty sad that your secular sensibilities can't fathom that killing babies is evil. So sorry. Wouldn't want to "force" you to give a dam about helpless human beings.

Pretty sad that your secular sensibilities can't fathom that killing babies is evil. So sorry. Wouldn't want to "force" you to give a dam about helpless human beings.
You do not give a God Damn about how many Third world people we kill lets be clear on that...you ain't moral at all are you....Phony Baloney

The Center for Medical Progress was created by anti-abortion activist David Daleiden .................
Let’s be honest about the dishonest attack on Planned Parenthood

Let’s be honest about the dishonest attack on Planned Parenthood

Daleiden got his start in anti-choice activism at Live Action, which has conducted its own discredited “sting” investigations of Planned Parenthood. For his new project, Daleiden turned for advice and support to Troy Newman, the head of Operation Rescue.................

Also providing strategic advice and promoting CMP’s videos are Mark Crutcher and his group Life Dynamics. It conducted a similar “sting” in 1999, which led to a “train wreck” of a congressional hearing in which Crutcher’s star witness admitted to lying and receiving $20,000 from Life Dynamics.

Another group helping spread CMP’s videos, and providing talking points for use by churches, is Online for Life, a group that tries to intercept women seeking information about abortion and divert them to anti-abortion “pregnancy centers.”

Life Dynamics and Online for Life have received millions of dollars in recent years from the Thirteen Foundation, set up by Texas fracking billionaire and pastor Farris Wilks. That’s the same Farris Wilks who, with his brother Dan, are the biggest donors – to the tune of $15 million – to a super PAC backing Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas). CNN reported this month that top officials of Online for Life are “playing a growing role in the super PACs backing Ted Cruz.”

.......................... Amidst all the agendas, the people who lose out most in the political attacks on Planned Parenthood are American women.

Wasn't there only 14 or 16 states that even allowed fetal tissue donation, and of those states only like 4 or 6 found the videos even creditable enough to open an investigation, and of those states who opened up said investigations, 3 or 4 have already found the videos to be completely false accusations?

PP shouldn't have a say OVER US the people in this country

Only Kim Davis should have a say over the people of this country and that is only because she is one of 3 co equal branches of Govt the Executive the Legislative and Kimbo

Regarding what the questionable videos implied, so far nothing, zip.
But go ahead, declare them guilty anyways. That's your M.O. anyways.

Haven't you found it interesting PP hasn't denied the allegations? All they have done is stomp their little feet and scream the videos were "heavily edited". You people are being played.

But PP has denied the allegations!
Senate blocks Republican bill denying Planned Parenthood funds | Reuters
Statement from Planned Parenthood on New Undercover Video :: Planned Parenthood

Man, for someone who is leading the "let's hang PP high" lynch mob, you are certainly are ill-informed about the reality and facts surrounding this issue.

Now why would a DemocRATic A.G. do something stupid like that...makes one wonder!

Now why would a DemocRATic A.G. do something stupid like that...makes one wonder!

There have been 6 states that have investigated PP because of the heavily edited videos, none found any wrong doing.
Why won't the GOP Congress even interview PP during their knee jerk reaction or hire an independent non- partisan investigator or even one of their own lackeys to investigate? Why?

No evidence about Bengazi, no evidence about HCA, no evidence about voter fraud, no evidence about why bunnies eat carrots, when oh when will the GOP madness end!!

It's not baby. It's a fetus or zygote or embryo.

Words have meaning and you're using words that don't apply. In other words, you're lying.

I believe in choice and I support whatever choice a woman freely makes.

You don't.

If you want to live your life according to the christian bible I support you and applaud that you have a faith that gives you direction in your life.

What I don't support or applaud is you violating the civil rights of millions of Americans and the constitution by forcing your religion on us.

If you have to lie how valid is your point and why should anyone pay any attention to what you say?

It's not baby. It's a fetus or zygote or embryo.

Words have meaning and you're using words that don't apply. In other words, you're lying.

I believe in choice and I support whatever choice a woman freely makes.

You don't.

If you want to live your life according to the christian bible I support you and applaud that you have a faith that gives you direction in your life.

What I don't support or applaud is you violating the civil rights of millions of Americans and the constitution by forcing your religion on us.

If you have to lie how valid is your point and why should anyone pay any attention to what you say?
I'm not asking you to believe in God. I'm asking you to confront reality. You don't. You call me a liar. It's easier to project than confront the truth. Isn't it? That's why you lie.

It is a baby. You play word games by calling it a zygote or embryo. No wonder you are in denial about PP selling baby body parts. You'd have to acknowledge the reality that that stuff some women choose to remove from their utereuses are human beings.

Forum List

Back