Missouri Republicans tackle the big problems right off the bat....

If you watched any of the talking heads- including those on Far Left stations like MSNBC and CNN- the men all wear suits and ties. Libs know that you have to look serious to be taken serious as well.

If you were to watch some of the right wing news like FOX, you would see that a great deal of the female newscasters are wearing tight dresses with bare arms.

You're missing the point of the thread. In the year 2023, a group of white men are telling women what they can and cannot wear to work. It boggles the mind that you think this isn't a problem.

This was introduced by a woman. I think it's all silly nonsense also but it does need to be presented correctly.

Missouri has a lot of problems, but if you were in the statehouse today, you would have thought the biggest one was what female legislators wear.

Peter Merideth (D-St. Louis) shared the news on Twitter, "Debating the house rules on the floor today, and the first amendment offered by a Republican is about making stricter the rules of what women have to wear in here."

Cannot have bare arms by the women, that might distract the men! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
What kind of bare arms are we talking about

hdhdhdbbdhdhhdhdhdbbd.jpg

Cause maybe their should be laws an regulations

Wow....................you refer to women as "broads".

And no, Fox shouldn't demand burqas for their women, but if they were Missouri Republicans, they probably would.

What do you care what someone calls a woman unless it's you or a woman in your family? You fools get such a corncob up your butt over issues that are certainly none of your business!

You're such a liar, but you write good posts like this one.

So..................what's your take on FOX News women anchors? They wear short, tight dresses, and many of them have bare arms.
Don't know. I don't watch FOX....or CNN for that matter. I don't really like it when networks feel the need to push sex appeal into simple news delivery in general though. I like sexuality to be conservative in public, not latent or blatant. I also tend not to do business with companies who use sexuality to try to sell me things. I do the exact opposite of what they want me to.

Men in the Missouri House of Representatives were already required to wear a jacket, shirt and a tie.

I'm guessing they made no exceptions for Trans-Reps?

:stir:

Cover them arms and just be glad you don't have to wear a tie and can still show some leg......if you want to.

If you keep it up it's House Uniforms next year ladies, except every other Friday!

images

Forum List

Back