🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Missouri state Senator sits during the Pledge of Allegiance

Nasheed is a black Democrat. Nothing better can be expected of her. It's like taking a stray dog into your home. Do you really have a gripe if he pees on the floor?

Colin Kapernick, the others giving de black powah salute, they are black. Nothing better should be expected of them.

These scumbags don't deserve the freedoms others fought for them to have.
Why? Others fought so people had the option to be assholes.
It might be unpatriotic, but that is their right.
You answered your own question.

Wait, so only the patriotic (by your definition, I assume) deserve freedom?
They don't deserve ANY respect since they are incapable of giving it themselves.

So you expect conformity? Kinda goes against the point of this country, doesnt it?
I expect people of authority to act in a respectful, professional manner. If they don't, fuckem

Wait, so only the patriotic (by your definition, I assume) deserve freedom?
They don't deserve ANY respect since they are incapable of giving it themselves.

That's fine, no reason you need to respect anyone, but you started off saying they "don't deserve the freedoms others fought for them to have.". If you meant respect, that's different.

This is the 3d thread I have seen about people not giving the Flag and the Pledge the proper respect. I believe I've voiced my opinion(s) in one of those threads and I realize that my reasoning was not accepted by certain elements and so I will take the time to elucidate and explain why it is wrong and unacceptable and if I can't get an agreement then I will take pains to ignore the dissenters.

Some people say that their 1st Amendment rights allow them to sit or kneel during the Pledge and the Anthem. They say that they recognize that military people and patriots have died to give them that right. That people died to give give them the right to burn, spit on, trample on and shit on the flag. Nothing could be further from the truth and I'll explain the reason that those people are misguided, misinformed, disrespectful and unpatriotic and deserve my contempt and even hate.

Very simply, people did not fight and die for anyone's causes and beliefs. People did not fight for anyone's rights. People did not die for anyone's dignity. People died for love of country and pride of citizenship. People fought and died for three selfish reasons. 1) Themselves. They had to keep themselves fit and able to protect their 2) Brothers/sisters. Their brothers/sisters had to be able to protect their 3) Country so that their Country could then take care of individual people's causes, beliefs, rights and dignity. And so people then fight and die for Self, Brothers, Country. No one should disrespect those three ideals. That is why people should take their gripes and bitches away from the Flag, the Anthem and the Pledge. Find someplace else to make your wishes known.
I won't get physical or profane with these people but I will do everything I can to embarrass and highlight them, such as their names in a newspaper add or a radio or TV ad. Oh hell yes I can. That's one of MY rights.

This shit is like a cancer metastisizing across our great country.

Yeah, we should take away their free speech! Free speech is for people who agree with me.

This is the 3d thread I have seen about people not giving the Flag and the Pledge the proper respect. I believe I've voiced my opinion(s) in one of those threads and I realize that my reasoning was not accepted by certain elements and so I will take the time to elucidate and explain why it is wrong and unacceptable and if I can't get an agreement then I will take pains to ignore the dissenters.

Some people say that their 1st Amendment rights allow them to sit or kneel during the Pledge and the Anthem. They say that they recognize that military people and patriots have died to give them that right. That people died to give give them the right to burn, spit on, trample on and shit on the flag. Nothing could be further from the truth and I'll explain the reason that those people are misguided, misinformed, disrespectful and unpatriotic and deserve my contempt and even hate.

Very simply, people did not fight and die for anyone's causes and beliefs. People did not fight for anyone's rights. People did not die for anyone's dignity. People died for love of country and pride of citizenship. People fought and died for three selfish reasons. 1) Themselves. They had to keep themselves fit and able to protect their 2) Brothers/sisters. Their brothers/sisters had to be able to protect their 3) Country so that their Country could then take care of individual people's causes, beliefs, rights and dignity. And so people then fight and die for Self, Brothers, Country. No one should disrespect those three ideals. That is why people should take their gripes and bitches away from the Flag, the Anthem and the Pledge. Find someplace else to make your wishes known.
I won't get physical or profane with these people but I will do everything I can to embarrass and highlight them, such as their names in a newspaper add or a radio or TV ad. Oh hell yes I can. That's one of MY rights.

Wow! You must be important.

Missouri state senator sits during Pledge of Allegiance at veto session
The only cancer is you and others on the right with an unwarranted fear of self-expression and dissent.

Your ridiculous, tedious authoritarianism and desire to compel conformity is the actual problem, not people sitting or kneeling during a pledge.

Yeah, we should take away their free speech! Free speech is for people who agree with me.
Free Speech only means that congress won't run out and arrest her. That's the ONLY guarantee of free speech there is.

For instance if I was there and said "This black bitch deserves to be pissed on as long as she's pretending to be an outhouse", that too is free speech. But your protection of my free speech might look entirely different from your protection of hers.

Forum List

Back