🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Missouri state Senator sits during the Pledge of Allegiance

This shit is like a cancer metastisizing across our great country.

These scumbags don't deserve the freedoms others fought for them to have.

Missouri state senator sits during Pledge of Allegiance at veto session

I believe that freedom is exactly what they are exercising. It seems to be conservatives who have a problem with exercising the freedoms people allegedly fought for us to have.

Yeah, we have a problem with people who hate the country..We're crazy like that:thup:

And yet you don't include yourself in that group which is odd because all I've heard from Trump and his tards is how much America sucks and he has to make it great again.

Why? Others fought so people had the option to be assholes.
It might be unpatriotic, but that is their right.
You answered your own question.
So you expect conformity? Kinda goes against the point of this country, doesnt it?
I expect people of authority to act in a respectful, professional manner. If they don't, fuckem

Aren't we being a PC crybaby ?

I believe that freedom is exactly what they are exercising. It seems to be conservatives who have a problem with exercising the freedoms people allegedly fought for us to have.

Yeah, we have a problem with people who hate the country..We're crazy like that:thup:

And yet you don't include yourself in that group which is odd because all I've heard from Trump and his tards is how much America sucks and he has to make it great again.

you must not be listening?
Nobody has ever said America sucks, only that are current leadership sucks..See the difference?:dunno:

People who hate the country...like those who don't think it's currently great?

Are all you leftist this simple minded? No wonder the country has been so screwed up by you people:slap:

People who hate the country...like those who don't think it's currently great?

Are all you leftist this simple minded? No wonder the country has been so screwed up by you people:slap:

Saying you want to make America great again doesn't mean you hate it.....but neither does protesting by sitting during the National Anthem of pledge. :dunno:

Nobody has ever said America sucks, only that are current leadership sucks..See the difference?:dunno:

What I see is when conservatives criticize America it's "patriotic" in their eyes, but anyone else who does it is labeled anti-American.

What I see is when conservatives criticize America it's "patriotic" in their eyes, but anyone else who does it is labeled anti-American.

You see what you want to see. It's pretty sad really, after 9/11, everybody came together. Everyone was patriotic, but now on the anniversary of 9/11, people sit down, because they don't like the country, and what it stands for, and people like you think they're patriotic..Funny how things change isn't it?

You see what you want to see. It's pretty sad really, after 9/11, everybody came together. Everyone was patriotic, but now on the anniversary of 9/11, people sit down, because they don't like the country, and what it stands for, and people like you think they're patriotic..Funny how things change isn't it?

Yes, too bad Bush ruined all that goodwill by making Iraq a scapegoat and invading for no legitimate reason whatsoever kicking off years of endless warring resulting in ISIS taking a foothold.

Yes, too bad Bush ruined all that goodwill by making Iraq a scapegoat and invading for no legitimate reason whatsoever kicking off years of endless warring resulting in ISIS taking a foothold.
isis didn't exist until your savor Obama. You leftist divide people. that's the way you like it .You use people, create false narratives..Pathetic really

This didn't really happen but, there was an opportunity, to use it to divide and demonize people

FYI, someone opting out of a voluntary action is not an act of treason.

Nothing more than political correctness around faux patriotism from what I can see.

Which of the people sitting during the anthem or pledge has said they don't like the country? Or are you just making that assumption?

By sitting during the National Anthem you are saying "fuck you" to the United States. If she felt that way she should have waited until it was over to enter the room. She should be sanctioned for it. She is disrespectful to the country and to the office she holds.

This is the 3d thread I have seen about people not giving the Flag and the Pledge the proper respect. I believe I've voiced my opinion(s) in one of those threads and I realize that my reasoning was not accepted by certain elements and so I will take the time to elucidate and explain why it is wrong and unacceptable and if I can't get an agreement then I will take pains to ignore the dissenters.

Some people say that their 1st Amendment rights allow them to sit or kneel during the Pledge and the Anthem. They say that they recognize that military people and patriots have died to give them that right. That people died to give give them the right to burn, spit on, trample on and shit on the flag. Nothing could be further from the truth and I'll explain the reason that those people are misguided, misinformed, disrespectful and unpatriotic and deserve my contempt and even hate.

Very simply, people did not fight and die for anyone's causes and beliefs. People did not fight for anyone's rights. People did not die for anyone's dignity. People died for love of country and pride of citizenship. People fought and died for three selfish reasons. 1) Themselves. They had to keep themselves fit and able to protect their 2) Brothers/sisters. Their brothers/sisters had to be able to protect their 3) Country so that their Country could then take care of individual people's causes, beliefs, rights and dignity. And so people then fight and die for Self, Brothers, Country. No one should disrespect those three ideals. That is why people should take their gripes and bitches away from the Flag, the Anthem and the Pledge. Find someplace else to make your wishes known.
I won't get physical or profane with these people but I will do everything I can to embarrass and highlight them, such as their names in a newspaper add or a radio or TV ad. Oh hell yes I can. That's one of MY rights.
Many died simply because they were drafted.

No doubt if the afro american had any class, she would have existed until the procedure was over. Or stop taking a salary from the government. Does anyone else notice that the participants from Colin Kaepernick to all the copycats are ugly as fuck? Are there other underlying issues that cause this anger?

By sitting during the National Anthem you are saying "fuck you" to the United States. If she felt that way she should have waited until it was over to enter the room. She should be sanctioned for it. She is disrespectful to the country and to the office she holds.
You are saying fuck you to some elements in the United States. If your protest did not bother people, who would pay attention.

You are saying fuck you to some elements in the United States. If your protest did not bother people, who would pay attention.
Let her protest on her own time. And the only element in the United States I'm saying "fuck you" to is liberals. If the shoe fits...

So you expect conformity? Kinda goes against the point of this country, doesnt it?
I expect people of authority to act in a respectful, professional manner. If they don't, fuckem
Then don't re-elect her.
And she knew that this could be the result of her actions. She is a real patriot, not like one of these flag wavers.

Let her protest on her own time. And the only element in the United States I'm saying "fuck you" to is liberals. If the shoe fits...
Yes liberals, the true patriots. Many on the right confuse jingoism with patriotism

Then don't re-elect her.
And she knew that this could be the result of her actions. She is a real patriot, not like one of these flag wavers.
You spelled POS wrong.

Then don't re-elect her.
You spelled POS wrong.
You are a piece of shit.
Is that better?

Forum List

Back