MIT Scientist Debunks Global Warming Hysteria

I have been asking the AGW cult to present any scientific evidence linking that CO2 increase to temperature.
So, you’re too proud of being ignorant you can’t ask 3400 expert sites plastered all over the net ? You have to ask one of us just so you can feel like someone knows you’re alive ?

So, you’re too proud of being ignorant you can’t ask 3400 expert sites plastered all over the net ? You have to ask one of us just so you can feel like someone knows you’re alive ?

Which of these sites gives the answer to the question at hand? ... yes, there should be a mathematical derivation included ... you know how physicists are about that ...

Because the global temperature reconstructions are bullshit. Why else would they select an arbitrary and meaningless reference point?

If you want to see what's going on with the earth's climate you have to look at the northern hemisphere because it's the northern hemisphere which drives the planet's climate.
80% of all human life live in and near the northern hemisphere

It seems you represent them, so post their proof you have seen

It's beyond me how professors and Universities that study science allow this hoax to continue

The research is good ... excellent in fact ... never before have we seriously studied these climate matters ... there's people today in the polar regions taking basic data ... that's very expensive ... look at what professors and universities are saying in the scientific literature ... it's all top grade experiments and results ... and ...

High speed computers ...

Fluid dynamic modeling is still in it's infancy ... so far, it's given us insight into so many physical phenomonia, like our Moon's formation ... we can expect even more valuable and useful information as our computers get faster and faster and faster and faster ...

It's a bright shiny new toy to play with ... of course professors and universities are going to play with it ... the Frontier computer at Oakridge is supposed to be exascale ... why not use it? ...

The research is good ... excellent in fact ... never before have we seriously studied these climate matters ... there's people today in the polar regions taking basic data ... that's very expensive ... look at what professors and universities are saying in the scientific literature ... it's all top grade experiments and results ... and ...

High speed computers ...

Fluid dynamic modeling is still in it's infancy ... so far, it's given us insight into so many physical phenomonia, like our Moon's formation ... we can expect even more valuable and useful information as our computers get faster and faster and faster and faster ...

It's a bright shiny new toy to play with ... of course professors and universities are going to play with it ... the Frontier computer at Oakridge is supposed to be exascale ... why not use it? ...

What's the expected temperature increase by increasing CO2 from 280 to 400PPM?

Why don’t you look it up ? It’s hilarious and obvious how you ask such inane gotcha questions when everyone has access to the answers. Is the earth flat or a spheroid ?

Because I'm questioning the claim Rigby made.
Have you always been retarded?

It seems you represent them, so post their proof you have seen
I did for other questions on several occasions. Aamof, you can find the answer for yourself on the NASA web site. But you’re really not interested are you ? You know we’re right, but your agenda has nothing to do Climate Change.

Because I'm questioning the claim Rigby made.
Have you always been retarded?
If you’re questioning the claim, look it up. If you don’t know the answers, wtf would you ask someone you say you don‘t trust ? You certainly have no reference…..none, zero, zippo.

If you’re questioning the claim, look it up. If you don’t know the answers, wtf would you ask someone you say you don‘t trust ? You certainly have no reference…..none, zero, zippo.

If you’re questioning the claim, look it up.

He made the claim, he should already know the answer. Moron.

I’m 99.999% certain that increasing CO2 from 280 to 400ppm will only raise temperatures far out in the decimal column, less than 1/100th of a degree.

It’s over a decade now jc456 skookerasbil and I have been asking the AGW cult to present any scientific evidence linking that CO2 increase to temperature. The AGW Cult has consistently only given two meaningless responses: CO2 is a Greenhouse Gas, Denier and called us deniers

Maybe you can do better?
Well, I’m totally not interested. It has nothing to do with what I posted. There are thousands of weather science related web sites that link CO2 with increased average earth temps. Start with NASA. Then go to the z national z science foundation….then your choice to thousands of university and govt web sites anywhere on EARTH. Find one that agrees with your stupid assertions, just one.

btw dufus, look up the definition of ” cult” .

It's beyond me how professors and Universities that study science allow this hoax to continue
There are lots of things beyond you, obviously. Like, every single “fking”: university in the entire world….Every govt agency and every major related corporation. But find one exception, please, just one.

Oh, they’re all on Hunter’s payroll ?

What's the expected temperature increase by increasing CO2 from 280 to 400PPM?

That's currently being researched ... I can say that the temperature increase we have experienced with the 280-400 ppm rise is more that any future temperature increase with a 400-520 ppm rise ... and the next interval will be smaller still ... this is a logarithmic relationship ...

The IPCC composite model for the RPC4.5 scenario puts the limit at roughly 3ºC ... that's the total temperature increase if we burn all the fossil fuels over the next 10,000 years ... sorry, Iowa won't be getting Missouri climate ... the warming isn't that much ...

I did for other questions on several occasions. Aamof, you can find the answer for yourself on the NASA web site. But you’re really not interested are you ? You know we’re right, but your agenda has nothing to do Climate Change.
So still nothing

That's currently being researched ... I can say that the temperature increase we have experienced with the 280-400 ppm rise is more that any future temperature increase with a 400-520 ppm rise ... and the next interval will be smaller still ... this is a logarithmic relationship ...

The IPCC composite model for the RPC4.5 scenario puts the limit at roughly 3ºC ... that's the total temperature increase if we burn all the fossil fuels over the next 10,000 years ... sorry, Iowa won't be getting Missouri climate ... the warming isn't that much ...
No one ever has presented an iota of data on how warm 120 ppm of co2 is. I have learned we need at least 150 ppm to have trees

There are lots of things beyond you, obviously. Like, every single “fking”: university in the entire world….Every govt agency and every major related corporation. But find one exception, please, just one.

Oh, they’re all on Hunter’s payroll ?

Chris Landsea works at the NHC ... considered far and wide as one of the foremost experts in tropical cyclones ... he was kicked of the IPCC because he differed with them on much of the IPCC's claims about hurricane frequency and strength ...

Anyone who quotes the IPCC is not a scientific authority ... so there goes your millions of websites ... ha ha ha ha ha ...

Forum List

Back