🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mitch McConnell is hilarious

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Mitch McConnell told the press that he and Obama had two things in common. They both were against reparations and they both were descendants of slave owners.

Mitch McConnell told the press that he and Obama had two things in common. They both were against reparations and they both were descendants of slave owners.
Since Ann Dunham was white, it stands to reason that her ancestors could have been slave owners, but I cant find any evidence of that. Actually mother's side of the family points to descending from a slave.

It's true. I very rarely listen to Rush L....like maybe twice a year. But many years ago I happened to catch him driving on vacation and he did a whole riff on this. His mother's side (white) can be traced back to slave ancestry. Rush ended the whole thing by saying "So his white half is blacker than his black half"--which is hilarious in a way that slays Identity Politics as Rush almost always does. If liberals heard that of course their heads would explode--you have to understand he's mocking how ridiculous it is that liberals classify how "black" you are by your slave ancestry, etc. Good stuff

Forum List

Back