Mitt Romney Is the 2016 Republican Front-Runner

He's half Irish.

That's the O'bama part.

:eusa_shhh:

now thats funny, :clap2:

Were you thinking he was half Muslum?

Shallow makes a good joke and you have to jump in and be a jackass.

Actually obama is half white, half black arab.

But its only you on the left that are obsessed with race.

I would be opposed to obama if he was a red headed irishman or a dark italian. Its not his racial makeup thats the problem, its his marxist collectivist beliefs.

Mitts the moderate milk toast of the list

so yea, he would get the nom if he ran

Idk why people ridicule Jake for not being a rep when he's a mod like Mitt. They make of the majority of the gop and are why it failed.

You got it backward....they're the ones that are keeping your party breathing.....:) The reason you lose is because many of the extremists probably didn't vote for Romney.

No I don't

the gop has the same stances the dnc held 15-20 years ago.

They are as anti-freedom and yall are.
The TP is worse on freedom, but obviously you don't see it.

The gop failed to hold you guys off, so they joined you. constantly falling for the compromise bullshit you passed on to them.
They didn't join us, no Dem would ever vote for the likes of Romney, especially after he made his little speech against the 47%.

dems; Give us what we want or your racist!
reps; Fine, we will give you half, just don't be mean to us.
dems; Ok
No, they are at least willing to talk...TP'ers are whacko, looney.

a year goes by

Dems; give us the rest and then some or your racist
The dems are on the side of the majority of the people...TP'ers, not so much.

with the media in your pocket, yall get away with this shit constantly
I'm surprised that we get anything at all, with Faux News pumping the right with BS. And, no, we don't get away with shit....it's just that a lot of the shit is made up bullshit from the right that gets debunked early on....:)

I would be opposed to obama if he was a red headed irishman or a dark italian. Its not his racial makeup thats the problem, its his marxist collectivist beliefs.

It's an old conservative meme. Conservatives have called FDR, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Carter, Clinton and Obama, communists.

But I don't think I've seen you comment much about Obama's race.

And you generally keep the personal insults to a minimum.

Good on you...for the most part.

:eusa_angel:

This is not an "Onion" story.

Mitt Romney leads the Republican field among New Hampshire primary voters for 2016. Yes, you read that right.
Related Stories

Why not make it a third run for president? That's something that the former Republican nominee is definitely not thinking about right now. To put it in his own recent words: "Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no. No, no, no."

But that didn't stop the Virginia-based bipartisan policy firm Purple Strategies from adding his name to a recent survey for Granite State voters, which shows Romney in the lead with 25 percent support. Libertarian firebrand Rand Paul (who has strong infrastructure in New Hampshire) and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie are behind with 18 percent and 17 percent support, respectively.
Mitt Romney Is the 2016 Republican Front-Runner - NationalJournal.com

Could Mitten's magic underwear prove that the third time's a charm?

:lol:

Talk about a non-story. Two and a half year before an election with no candidates, people picked the last one. What a shocker, you're onto something there, Sport.

Neither has a snowball's chance in hell of winning a general election.
I tend to disagree. George W. Bush was a Conservative, and he won, twice. Conservatives got their vote out. Put Romney in there, and you will have a lot of rural and Evangelical conservatives staying home. Conservatives will not vote for a closet democrat.

Although I admit, Bush was governor of Texas which pulls a lot of weight.

Please explain how GW, in practice, was a Conservative.
I'll admit that he was not a strong fiscal conservative, far from it, but he was a social conservative.

He was:
1. pro-Life
2. pro-2nd amendment
3. pro-traditional marriage
4. pro-tax cuts
5. pro-military

No way would he be considered a moderate with those credentials.

How could he possibly be any worse that the abject failure that's in office now?

Well Reagan was far worse than Obama.

And Mitt sorta likes Reagan.

But at least Reagan's religion wasn't stealing Jewish Souls.

Reagan was good enough to wipe the floor with Carter and Mondale. Had Obama been running then, Reagan would have whipped his tail too. Carter is by far the worst president in American history, so you're saying he had to be worse than Carter to be worse than Obama.

Do you realize what you just said?

This is one of the more stupid votes of the year.

"You keep saying that republicans need the moderate vote to win because that fallacy ensures liberals win."

His error is not one of intellect but one of self-belief in an untruth.

The truth is: the GOP cannot win without the moderate vote, which a far right candidate cannot get.

Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan, Bush the Elder, and Bush the Younger won the presidency because of the moderate vote, not the far right vote.

This will always be so.

Bush the Younger won the first term, the war, and the second term on a campaign of pure propaganda. I think that pretty much breaks precedence. I don't know what it means but I am sure it means something.

A propaganda campaign that pulled enough of the moderate vote to win, yes.

How could he possibly be any worse that the abject failure that's in office now?

Well Reagan was far worse than Obama.

And Mitt sorta likes Reagan.

But at least Reagan's religion wasn't stealing Jewish Souls.

Reagan was good enough to wipe the floor with Carter and Mondale. Had Obama been running then, Reagan would have whipped his tail too. Carter is by far the worst president in American history, so you're saying he had to be worse than Carter to be worse than Obama.

Do you realize what you just said?

Yeah.

Reagan was a traitor.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHXq8TRejow]Telling Lies - YouTube[/ame]

And a fucking liar.

If Obama was a Republican, you would be saying how much you love him like y'all did with Herman Caine...........:razz::razz:

If Obama was a Republican, you would be saying how much you love him like y'all did with Herman Caine...........:razz::razz:

If obama was a conservative, I would support him. If Cain was a liberal I would be against him-----------it has nothig to do with race.

Forum List

Back