Mitt Romney Promises 'Millions' Of Jobs -- But Offers No Data To Back It Up

You do realize that to expect data before the plan is even attempted is just kind of ludicrous.

romney got everything from his rich white daddy this is what white republicans like in man. a person that gets everything from daddy. bush and now its romney lol

Son? Being racist and envious of others garners you nothing but scorn. Welcome to mine.:eusa_hand:

Obama's done so much damage to the economy its going to take Romney 3 terms to undo it

:lol::lol:

My god, I really think a 100 yrs from now posts like this will be studied by the then psychology students in the projection and mental illness classes.

no shit, not kidding

your brain is broken, stop embarrassing yourself for your own sake :lol::lol:

Whether you like it or not--OBAMA DOES HAVE A RECORD.

And a record that "singing" to the public isn't going to help--LOL. Obama shoved down our throats an 878 billion dollars (borrowed and spent) with the PROMISE that it would create millions of jobs HERE in the United States.

Well it created jobs all right--but in China and Finland--and a host of other foreign countries.

CHINA
A war is emerging between Congress and the White House over high-profile stimulus programs that lawmakers claim aren't serving the American people.

Senate Democrats lashed out at the Obama administration on Wednesday, saying its stimulus wind energy program creates jobs overseas instead of in the U.S., and they're calling for the administration to put a stop to it.

"Today, we are demanding the Obama administration suspend this program immediately," said Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.

The program has already spent $2 billion, funding enough projects to power 2.4 million homes.
Obama's Stimulus Money Spent Overseas, Jobs in China - ABC News

FINLAND
With the approval of the Obama administration, an electric car company that received a $529 million federal government loan guarantee is assembling its first line of cars in Finland, saying it could not find a facility in the United States capable of doing the work.
Vice President Joseph Biden heralded the Energy Department’s $529 million loan to the start-up electric car company called Fisker as a bright new path to thousands of American manufacturing jobs. But two years after the loan was announced, the job of assembling the flashy electric Fisker Karma sports car has been outsourced to Finland. Fisker Automotive, is funded by a venture capital firm whose partners include former Vice President Al Gore.
Obama Administration Gave Half-Billion-Dollar Loan to Al Gore-Connected Electric Car Company Fisker to Build in Finland | TheBlaze.com

Then we get into his "investments" like Solyndra that went bankrupt--taking another 1/2 billion dollars of our money.
Plausible deniability: Obama

We are now at 11% real unemployment in this country--with Obama spending 4 BILLION dollars a DAY. Another 4 years of our Harvard educated "community organizer" President running things--spells G.R.E.E.C.E.

celeberty-1-e1337283104744.jpg

"If you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

Obama promised millions of jobs but lost them instead. Maybe he should look at that data.

Obama has created 4.5 million jobs and counting :up:

Only 163K jobs created but Unemployment figure goes up? HOW does that work?

YOU are very bright, are you? BTW? U6 is about 17% <==Real unemployment.

And how many of those jobs that YOU cite are Government?

HuffyPuffy...<yawn>

Where are all the jobs Barry promised in 2008?

Well, let's see. He's already surpassed Bush's job creation numbers; and it only took him 4 years, not the eight that Bush had. Oh, and he did it in the middle of the worst economy since the Great Depression.

8.3%

Getting worse, not better...

You 0bama fluffers can spin like a top all day, but the numbers just plain suck...

HuffyPuffy...<yawn>

Well, let's see. He's already surpassed Bush's job creation numbers; and it only took him 4 years, not the eight that Bush had. Oh, and he did it in the middle of the worst economy since the Great Depression.

8.3%

You 0bama fluffers can spin like a top all day, but the numbers just plain suck...

Over 8% for the longest period in history! Obama makes it in the history books again. First leader to see the US get 2 credit down grades, too!

Mitt Romney Promises 'Millions' Of Jobs -- But Offers No Data To Back It Up

President Obama is seizing on a new think-tank study that says Romney's plan to cut tax rates for all brackets, lower the corporate rate, close loopholes and keep taxes low on investments, would require him to eliminate deductions and credits that benefit the lower- and middle-class, such as child credits and mortgage deductions.

Awesome. I'm 35, have been paying taxes to support other peoples' child credits for 17 years. Now I finally have a kid of my own - and MItt says I shouldn't get the credit.

Fuck him.

8.3%

Over 8% for the longest period in history! Obama makes it in the history books again. First leader to see the US get 2 credit down grades, too!

look at it this way? Obama has a 100% failure rate as far as recovery is concerned. Yeah he certainly is a Historic Figure...:eusa_shhh:

8.3%

It was 8% when he took office.

Lots of Presidents have netted a flat change on the unemployment rate in their first term. Like Reagan, for instance.

Awesome. I'm 35, have been paying taxes to support other peoples' child credits for 17 years. Now I finally have a kid of my own - and MItt says I shouldn't get the credit.

Fuck him.

If you have been paying taxes, you most likely won't get an earned income credit. You have been too successful. See how that works?

HuffyPuffy...<yawn>

Same place as all the jobs promised by Bush in 2001. On small thing to remember is that in the last few months of 2008 the US lost about THREE AND A HALF MILLION JOBS!!!!

That was the Bush and Company's going away gift to America.

Bottom line these jobs (not the same jobs but the same number) have returned and there has been no negative months since.

Then too as a result of the Bush financial collapse while interest rates are low borrowed money has been hard to come by.

Also US corporations (if any can still be called that) are sitting on record profits while lowering wages and benefits. They have about 2 trillion of liquid assets doing absolutely nothing.

Our "superich" sit on over three trillion in liquid assets that lie in fallow accounts doing nothing for the economy.

Supply side they call it. Sometimes they call it trickle down. That may be true but all that seem to trickle down on the middle class is warm, and wet, and yellow.

Fuck him.

If you have been paying taxes, you most likely won't get an earned income credit. You have been too successful. See how that works?

The child care tax credit isn't the same thing as the earned income tax credit, genius.
Its $1000 for married couples filing jointly with incomes less than $110,000, and phases out above that.

8.3%

look at it this way? Obama has a 100% failure rate as far as recovery is concerned. Yeah he certainly is a Historic Figure...:eusa_shhh:

Look at it this way. 12 years of wet dream conservative economic policy (Obama hasn't managed to change much) got us to the greatest recession since the great one. That after a previous small recession in 2001 where the recovery was less than robust.

Now Romney wants to not only do the same thing but more (which equals less) of the same thing.

I suggest you look up the term ":cognitive dissonance".

8.3%

Lots of Presidents have netted a flat change on the unemployment rate in their first term. Like Reagan, for instance.

So you agree that he hasn't helped with regards to job creation...

Finally...

So you agree that he hasn't helped with regards to job creation...

Finally...

The stimulus saved hundreds of thousands of jobs.

HuffyPuffy...<yawn>

Same place as all the jobs promised by Bush in 2001. On small thing to remember is that in the last few months of 2008 the US lost about THREE AND A HALF MILLION JOBS!!!!

That was the Bush and Company's going away gift to America.

Bottom line these jobs (not the same jobs but the same number) have returned and there has been no negative months since.

Then too as a result of the Bush financial collapse while interest rates are low borrowed money has been hard to come by.

Also US corporations (if any can still be called that) are sitting on record profits while lowering wages and benefits. They have about 2 trillion of liquid assets doing absolutely nothing.

Our "superich" sit on over three trillion in liquid assets that lie in fallow accounts doing nothing for the economy.

Supply side they call it. Sometimes they call it trickle down. That may be true but all that seem to trickle down on the middle class is warm, and wet, and yellow.

:lol:

Still blaming Boooooooooosh...

Forum List

Back