Mitt Romney, the "Cleveland Choice" POTUS Candidate?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Just finished watching the avatar of journalism, Lou Dobbs, and they had a guest on named Matt Schlapp who was at some kind of fund raiser last night and Mitt Romney was there giving a speech. Romney was presenting himself as the 'Cleveland Choice' for President.

That sounds like Romney's little kabal that currently still runs the GOP at the national level, fully intends to present Romney as the party nominee at the Republican National Convention.

So I hate to break it to you, all you Ted Cruz supporters, but you are not working to get Cruz the nomination, in effect, you are working to prevent a first ballot nomination of anyone, so Romney's little minions can give it to him instead, or so it would appear.

This is why the Romney minions are so keen on ironically ditching the Romney Rule 40B that bans anyone from being nominated that did not get the majority of delegates from each of 8 states.

Last edited:
Return%2BTo%2BSender.jpg

Just finished watching the avatar of journalism, Lou Dobbs, and they had a guest on named Matt Schlapp who was at some kind of fund raiser last night and Mitt Romney was there giving a speech. Romney was presenting himself as the 'Cleveland Choice' for President.

That sounds like Romney's little kabal that currently still runs the GOP at the national level, fully intends to rpesent Romney as the party nominee at the Republican National Convention.

So I hate to break it to you, all you Ted Cruz supporters, but you are not working to get Cruz the nomination, in effect, you are working to prevent a first ballot nomination of anyone, so Romney's little minions can give it to him instead, or so it would appear.

This is why the Romney minions are so keen on ironically ditching the Romney Rule 40B that bans anyone from being nominated that did not get the majority of delegates from each of 8 states.

I didn't know about that fundraiser but I just put up the same scenario in another thread. That they'll double cross Cruz. Maybe throw him a bone as AG as long as he takes out Trump.

I didn't know about that fundraiser but I just put up the same scenario in another thread. That they'll double cross Cruz. Maybe throw him a bone as AG as long as he takes out Trump.
I hear what Ted truly covets is a SCOTUS appointment and Romney wont do that. And Romney hates people laughing at him, so crossing Ted will be so much easier.

Ted is in over his head and he needs to cut a deal with Trump ASAP to block the Cleveland Coup.

The establishment GOP is not about to give the nomination to Cruz. And Kasich is one dumb son of a bitch if he thinks he has a shot at it too. It's gonna be either Romney or Ryan IF Trump doesn't get to 1237 (or maybe even if he DOES).

The establishment GOP is not about to give the nomination to Cruz. And Kasich is one dumb son of a bitch if he thinks he has a shot at it too. It's gonna be either Romney or Ryan IF Trump doesn't get to 1237 (or maybe even if he DOES).

Who else could it be besides Romney?

His people still control the national GOP. He is the only one with any people in place who would support him as the nominee other than Ted or Donald.

This whole thing seems so obvious now.

But lets play Devil's Advocate; who else could they be thinking of besides Romney?

Who else could it be besides Romney?

His people still control the national GOP. He is the only one with any people in place who would support him as the nominee other than Ted or Donald.

This whole thing seems so obvious now.

But lets play Devil's Advocate; who else could they be thinking of besides Romney?

Unfortunately I'm sure it will be whoever but Trump: even such a loser and traitor like Romney.
upload_2016-3-23_22-19-40.png

Forum List

Back