Mizzou Demonstrators Segregate White Allies to Form ‘Black Only Healing Space’

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Ah.... The RADICAL BLACK THUGERY has infiltrated Mizzou....Next step is a total takeover of the University, by these lying scum! Where is Al, or Jesse to lead the chants?????

theblaze.com ^
Student protesters at the University of Missouri asked white supporters to leave Wednesday night in order to create a "black only healing space." Steve Schmidt, an activist who was at the protest, tweeted that Concerned Student 1950 group were "asking white allies to leave." -snip Prominent Black Lives Matter activist Johnetta Elzie seemingly confirmed those with Caucasian skin were asked to leave the area, tweeting that the group had created a "black only healing space for the students to share, decompress, be vulnerable & real." -snip Mark Kim, another reporter for KOMU who was at the scene, told TheBlaze that...

Vigilante.......this stuff is all good. Gonna swing the pendulum back where it should be. Whites are finally waking up in this country and are sick and tired of the black victimization shit. The media paints a faux picture........just look at gun sales over the last 6 years! Epic................epic and.............ePiC!!!! Waaaaaaay more people think like we do......look at the last 2 midterms. The progressives got their clocks cleaned. Its all good..........

Ammo up s0ns!!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock:

The real racists taking their hoods off every day.........every staff persons job should be voted on by the students in order to create more student safety

I think it's pretty hilarious that black kids would want "healing space" from whites, even their own liberal allies.

By the way, these kids are going to top universities, so they are expected to join the elite who control the Fortune 500 companies, the top law firms, the top research facilities, etc. I hope they get all their crying done in college, because the real world won't tolerate this kind of behavior.

HAHA!!! YES!! WOOHOO!!!

Get me some God damn popcorn. Watching the left wing Frankenstein eat college campus alive...the very environment that created it...just priceless.

It's so satisfying.

If the "white allies" left the "black only healing space".....and then gathered across the street....would they be a racist white only healing space that needs diversity???

By the way, these kids are going to top universities, so they are expected to join the elite who control the Fortune 500 companies, the top law firms, the top research facilities, etc. I hope they get all their crying done in college, because the real world won't tolerate this kind of behavior.

Hey....the CEOs of major companies are watching and saying "PLEASE hurry up and graduate...we wanna hire you so badly!!"

I can imagine what's going to happen when these assholes apply for a job.
"I was wondering if you could show me where the 'healing space' is in your building before we continue with the job interview?".
Think 'Lost In America' when our hero goes to the local employment office in the dusty little town in the middle of nowhere to get a job. Pretty fucking funny.

Forum List

Back