Mizzou hires interim president, surprise, he's black !

Never saw that one coming !

University of Missouri names black interim president

The governing board of the University of Missouri on Thursday named a black law professor and deputy chancellor emeritus to serve as interim president of a university system under siege from racial turmoil.

Michael Middleton, who recently retired from the university after 30 years, earned bachelor and law degrees there. His selection came three days after Tim Wolfe resigned amid a firestorm over his handling of a series of racially charged events on the sprawling campus in Columbia.

"We all must heighten our focus, improve our culture ...and share the responsibility to see our university advance in healthy ways built upon respect for others," Middleton said. "I am energized. We need to get our community together, working together."

MIddleton, 68, promised that incidents of racial harassment will be dealt with quickly.

"We hope at some point this kind of turmoil will dissipate," he said.

Controversy has swirled on the embattled campus in recent weeks as students held protests demanding Wolfe be fired. The issue blasted onto the national scene Saturday, when more than 30 of the school's football players announced a boycott of football-related activities. The deans of several academic departments also had called for Wolfe to go.

"We are excited for the new leadership under Interim President Middleton!" tweeted Concerned Student 1950, an advocacy group named for the year the school admitted its first black student.
Maybe these fuckers can go around the country and replace all of the honkie motherfuckers in important positions with knee-grows sos they can transform America.
Just tell us when youre moving back to the caves of europe and a Black guy will step in and fill your positions.

That's if you can find one that isn't committing a crime or getting some black girl pregnant with yet another bastard.
that's very goyish of you

The governing board of the University of Missouri on Thursday named a black law professor and deputy chancellor emeritus to serve as interim president of a university system under siege from racial turmoil.

Michael Middleton, who recently retired from the university after 30 years, earned bachelor and law degrees there. His selection came three days after Tim Wolfe resigned amid a firestorm over his handling of a series of racially charged events on the sprawling campus in Columbia.

"We all must heighten our focus, improve our culture ...and share the responsibility to see our university advance in healthy ways built upon respect for others," Middleton said. "I am energized. We need to get our community together, working together."

MIddleton, 68, promised that incidents of racial harassment will be dealt with quickly.

Controversy has swirled on the embattled campus in recent weeks as students held protests demanding Wolfe be fired. The issue blasted onto the national scene Saturday, when more than 30 of the school's football players announced a boycott of football-related activities. The deans of several academic departments also had called for Wolfe to go.

"We are excited for the new leadership under Interim President Middleton!" tweeted Concerned Student 1950, an advocacy group named for the year the school admitted its first black student.
Maybe these fuckers can go around the country and replace all of the honkie motherfuckers in important positions with knee-grows sos they can transform America.
Just tell us when youre moving back to the caves of europe and a Black guy will step in and fill your positions.

That's if you can find one that isn't committing a crime or getting some black girl pregnant with yet another bastard.

Since the jails are full of blacks and over 70% of black babies born are bastards, it's hardly a stretch.

Since the jails are full of blacks and over 70% of black babies born are bastards, it's hardly a stretch.

a lot of you cracka goyim are inbreeding

a lot of you cracka goyim are inbreeding

That would be you *******. Since you don't know who your daddies are, it's not a surprise that you inbreed. You don't call each other brother and sister for no reason. You likely are in a manner speaking.

Time to boycott products sold by all corporations that have an employee from "Mizzou".

Put the anti-white racist institution out of business

Plus time to root for whoever their sports teams play.
Another aspect of this is, if a football athlete has a chance of taking a scholarship from Missouri, they will pass because they could lose the scholarship if they are black and boycott practice and games. If I was a white athlete, I would pass on the scholarship for fear of politics preventing them from playing/winning games.

Not to mention that if you don't toe the Party Line you are likely to be ostracized, if not physically attacked.

Good stuff. He'll show the white boy how its done and root out the feral chimps that hide among legit students.
yep they will take that university down. I see it coming.

Good stuff. He'll show the white boy how its done and root out the feral chimps that hide among legit students.
Nope. He will raise the university up while removing cave chimps. I see it coming.

I'm trying to figure out what a "Chief Diversity Officer" does.
Dont waste your time. Concentrate on getting your GED first.

So don't you know either, or are you afraid to be honest about it?

Asshole.
Logical fallacy. His idiocy doesnt mean I dont know. If I didnt know I would have asked like he did.

If you knew, and was something that made you people look good, you would tell.

So, either you don't know, or you don't want to admit that it is nothing good.

Asshole.

Asshole.
Logical fallacy. His idiocy doesnt mean I dont know. If I didnt know I would have asked like he did.

Asshole.
I dont tell people things that are common knowledge. Stop trying to convince yourself. You arent doing a good job.

Asshole.

Asshole.
I dont tell people things that are common knowledge. Stop trying to convince yourself. You arent doing a good job.

Liar. YOu don't tell anyone anything. All you do is spew bullshit.

Asshole.

Asshole.

Asshole.

Asshole.
Its not my business what you think of me. Stop trying to convince yourself.

Asshole.

Asshole.

Asshole.

It's not "what I think".

It's Common Knowledge to anyone who has been unfortunate enough to pay any attention to you at all.

Asshole.

Asshole.

It's not "what I think".

It's Common Knowledge to anyone who has been unfortunate enough to pay any attention to you at all.
Yes it is what you think. If it wasnt then no one would agree with me. Again stop trying to convince yourself.

Nope. He will raise the university up while removing cave chimps. I see it coming.
What is a "Cave Chimp"? Is it a stupid White person, a Racist White person? Where does that slur come from and why do you use it so often?

Forum List

Back