Mizzou hires interim president, surprise, he's black !

Never saw that one coming !

University of Missouri names black interim president

The governing board of the University of Missouri on Thursday named a black law professor and deputy chancellor emeritus to serve as interim president of a university system under siege from racial turmoil.

Michael Middleton, who recently retired from the university after 30 years, earned bachelor and law degrees there. His selection came three days after Tim Wolfe resigned amid a firestorm over his handling of a series of racially charged events on the sprawling campus in Columbia.

"We all must heighten our focus, improve our culture ...and share the responsibility to see our university advance in healthy ways built upon respect for others," Middleton said. "I am energized. We need to get our community together, working together."

MIddleton, 68, promised that incidents of racial harassment will be dealt with quickly.

"We hope at some point this kind of turmoil will dissipate," he said.

Controversy has swirled on the embattled campus in recent weeks as students held protests demanding Wolfe be fired. The issue blasted onto the national scene Saturday, when more than 30 of the school's football players announced a boycott of football-related activities. The deans of several academic departments also had called for Wolfe to go.

"We are excited for the new leadership under Interim President Middleton!" tweeted Concerned Student 1950, an advocacy group named for the year the school admitted its first black student.
Good stuff. He'll show the white boy how its done and root out the feral chimps that hide among legit students.
yep they will take that university down. I see it coming.
Nope. He will raise the university up while removing cave chimps. I see it coming.
What is a "Cave Chimp"? Is it a stupid White person, a Racist White person? Where does that slur come from and why do you use it so often?
Both. I use it so often because there are a lot of them on this forum.

The governing board of the University of Missouri on Thursday named a black law professor and deputy chancellor emeritus to serve as interim president of a university system under siege from racial turmoil.

Michael Middleton, who recently retired from the university after 30 years, earned bachelor and law degrees there. His selection came three days after Tim Wolfe resigned amid a firestorm over his handling of a series of racially charged events on the sprawling campus in Columbia.

"We all must heighten our focus, improve our culture ...and share the responsibility to see our university advance in healthy ways built upon respect for others," Middleton said. "I am energized. We need to get our community together, working together."

MIddleton, 68, promised that incidents of racial harassment will be dealt with quickly.

Controversy has swirled on the embattled campus in recent weeks as students held protests demanding Wolfe be fired. The issue blasted onto the national scene Saturday, when more than 30 of the school's football players announced a boycott of football-related activities. The deans of several academic departments also had called for Wolfe to go.

"We are excited for the new leadership under Interim President Middleton!" tweeted Concerned Student 1950, an advocacy group named for the year the school admitted its first black student.
Good stuff. He'll show the white boy how its done and root out the feral chimps that hide among legit students.
Nope. He will raise the university up while removing cave chimps. I see it coming.
What is a "Cave Chimp"? Is it a stupid White person, a Racist White person? Where does that slur come from and why do you use it so often?
that's what racist people do use their race words frequently.

a+lie+has+many+variations.jpg

what I see coming is fewer students.

And a race pimp in his own right. Mizzou went down the shitter

I completely agree with that, so your lies have many variations, that we've all figured out. My truth is that you are a racist white hating fk.

what I see coming is fewer students.
Thats because you arent very intelligent. Makes perfect sense.

I completely agree with that, so your lies have many variations, that we've all figured out. My truth is that you are a racist white hating fk.
No. I like white women a lot. Its impossible for me to be racist.

Forum List

Back