Mizzou hires interim president, surprise, he's black !

Political correctness and Affirmative Action triumphs again!!

No more riots. No more hunger strikes. Peace is finally achieved.

The new, black president of the university - no doubt - will have the same unifying effect as the black president in Washington, DC.

One must rejoice!!

yep, I hope he came prepared. because I think the little fascist got a taste of some blood and now it's ON

Never saw that one coming !

University of Missouri names black interim president

The governing board of the University of Missouri on Thursday named a black law professor and deputy chancellor emeritus to serve as interim president of a university system under siege from racial turmoil.

Michael Middleton, who recently retired from the university after 30 years, earned bachelor and law degrees there. His selection came three days after Tim Wolfe resigned amid a firestorm over his handling of a series of racially charged events on the sprawling campus in Columbia.

"We all must heighten our focus, improve our culture ...and share the responsibility to see our university advance in healthy ways built upon respect for others," Middleton said. "I am energized. We need to get our community together, working together."

MIddleton, 68, promised that incidents of racial harassment will be dealt with quickly.

"We hope at some point this kind of turmoil will dissipate," he said.

Controversy has swirled on the embattled campus in recent weeks as students held protests demanding Wolfe be fired. The issue blasted onto the national scene Saturday, when more than 30 of the school's football players announced a boycott of football-related activities. The deans of several academic departments also had called for Wolfe to go.

"We are excited for the new leadership under Interim President Middleton!" tweeted Concerned Student 1950, an advocacy group named for the year the school admitted its first black student.
"Holy shit, we gotta put a black guy in there! Somebody find a black guy!! SOMEBODY FIND A BLACK GUY!"

:laugh:

yep, you know if you really looked at this. this doesn't say much of the guy they put in there and the reason why he was selected for the position. but you can't get that through the little idiots heads. sheesh

The governing board of the University of Missouri on Thursday named a black law professor and deputy chancellor emeritus to serve as interim president of a university system under siege from racial turmoil.

Michael Middleton, who recently retired from the university after 30 years, earned bachelor and law degrees there. His selection came three days after Tim Wolfe resigned amid a firestorm over his handling of a series of racially charged events on the sprawling campus in Columbia.

"We all must heighten our focus, improve our culture ...and share the responsibility to see our university advance in healthy ways built upon respect for others," Middleton said. "I am energized. We need to get our community together, working together."

MIddleton, 68, promised that incidents of racial harassment will be dealt with quickly.

Controversy has swirled on the embattled campus in recent weeks as students held protests demanding Wolfe be fired. The issue blasted onto the national scene Saturday, when more than 30 of the school's football players announced a boycott of football-related activities. The deans of several academic departments also had called for Wolfe to go.

"We are excited for the new leadership under Interim President Middleton!" tweeted Concerned Student 1950, an advocacy group named for the year the school admitted its first black student.
"Holy shit, we gotta put a black guy in there! Somebody find a black guy!! SOMEBODY FIND A BLACK GUY!"

yep, you know if you really looked at this. this doesn't say much of the guy they put in there and the reason why he was selected for the position. but you can't get that through the little idiots heads. sheesh

Let's see, an educated Black man with advanced degrees verses an uneducated trailer dwellers ignorant opinion. The question is, why haven't you done anything with your life? (like get an education)

I don't feel sorry for any of them. They create an atmosphere of liberalism and this is the result, mob rule. Be careful what you ask for.

The world will continue to turn and all the ignorant low hanging fruit white people like you are free to post threads in response.
laugh.gif

I don't feel sorry for any of them. They create an atmosphere of liberalism and this is the result, mob rule. Be careful what you ask for.
If they actually got what they asked for the former president might have been able to keep his job. Sorry dog.

Anyone want to take any bets on whether this black president fucks over the negroes just like the other black president we all know and despise?
Of course most of em wont admit it ..

Anyone want to take any bets on whether this black president fucks over the negroes just like the other black president we all know and despise?
I'd rather have Black person fuck me over to be honest. Regardless, the white boy wont be doing it anymore.

How many high school seniors are reviewing the position of going top Missouri now? The climate there is ripe for riots. Wouldn't send my daughter or son there.

Maybe these fuckers can go around the country and replace all of the honkie motherfuckers in important positions with knee-grows sos they can transform America.

How many high school seniors are reviewing the position of going top Missouri now? The climate there is ripe for riots. Wouldn't send my daughter or son there.

Meh...they can just turn it into one of those all black colleges.
It's going to end up that way anyhow because no sane white parent would ever pay to send their kid there after this bullshit.

I'd rather have Black person fuck me over to be honest. Regardless, the white boy wont be doing it anymore.
You are an easy target to be fucked.
I have been told that by a lot of women. They say its my smile.

Maybe these fuckers can go around the country and replace all of the honkie motherfuckers in important positions with knee-grows sos they can transform America.
Just tell us when youre moving back to the caves of europe and a Black guy will step in and fill your positions.

Who cares how many of them are rethinking? If they changed their minds now then they will just free up space for serious students.

Who cares how many of them are rethinking? If they changed their minds now then they will just free up space for serious students.
But that is the problem Missouri isn't going to be noted for serious education. Just another Berkley.

You mean like the loud mouthed ******* that have yet to provide one ounce of evidence to any of their claims? The only serious thing about them is that they are jokes and being laughed at by the truly educated.

Forum List

Back