Mizzou hires interim president, surprise, he's black !

Never saw that one coming !

University of Missouri names black interim president

The governing board of the University of Missouri on Thursday named a black law professor and deputy chancellor emeritus to serve as interim president of a university system under siege from racial turmoil.

Michael Middleton, who recently retired from the university after 30 years, earned bachelor and law degrees there. His selection came three days after Tim Wolfe resigned amid a firestorm over his handling of a series of racially charged events on the sprawling campus in Columbia.

"We all must heighten our focus, improve our culture ...and share the responsibility to see our university advance in healthy ways built upon respect for others," Middleton said. "I am energized. We need to get our community together, working together."

MIddleton, 68, promised that incidents of racial harassment will be dealt with quickly.

"We hope at some point this kind of turmoil will dissipate," he said.

Controversy has swirled on the embattled campus in recent weeks as students held protests demanding Wolfe be fired. The issue blasted onto the national scene Saturday, when more than 30 of the school's football players announced a boycott of football-related activities. The deans of several academic departments also had called for Wolfe to go.

"We are excited for the new leadership under Interim President Middleton!" tweeted Concerned Student 1950, an advocacy group named for the year the school admitted its first black student.
Maybe these fuckers can go around the country and replace all of the honkie motherfuckers in important positions with knee-grows sos they can transform America.
Just tell us when youre moving back to the caves of europe and a Black guy will step in and fill your positions.

That's if you can find one that isn't committing a crime or getting some black girl pregnant with yet another bastard.

Anyone want to take any bets on whether this black president fucks over the negroes just like the other black president we all know and despise?
Of course most of em wont admit it ..
I'd rather have Black person fuck me over to be honest. Regardless, the white boy wont be doing it anymore.
You are an easy target to be fucked.
I have been told that by a lot of women. They say its my smile.

None that are worth having. They're really laughing at you boy. They see you like the rest of us as nothing but a worthless ******.

Eventually moonbat schools will implode, no one with any brains will go there.

Schools like Colorado Christian University, Franciscan University, Grove City College, Harding University, Hillsdale College, and The King's College will clean up the kids with independent thinking skills who will manage and supervise the mindless bed wetter drones in the workforce.

They are building new dorms here at Hillsdale College.

If I were a white student today, I would take my money and go elsewhere for sure like Hillsdale, etc.
The ones of course that are not white Tom's that is.

How many high school seniors are reviewing the position of going top Missouri now? The climate there is ripe for riots. Wouldn't send my daughter or son there.
Who cares how many of them are rethinking? If they changed their minds now then they will just free up space for serious students.
But that is the problem Missouri isn't going to be noted for serious education. Just another Berkley.

Which I have no problem with.
The business world knows where the good grads come from.
They get one applicant from Texas A&M and one from Missouri who do you think they're going to pick?
Missouri will die a slow and pathetic death due to lack of applicants.

How many high school seniors are reviewing the position of going top Missouri now? The climate there is ripe for riots. Wouldn't send my daughter or son there.

Meh...they can just turn it into one of those all black colleges.
It's going to end up that way anyhow because no sane white parent would ever pay to send their kid there after this bullshit.

At this point, the white parents that will send them will be the self-hating kind that will WANT to see their white son or daughter talked down to.

It's going to end up that way anyhow because no sane white parent would ever pay to send their kid there after this bullshit.

At this point, the white parents that will send them will be the self-hating kind that will WANT to see their white son or daughter talked down to.

So pass on the white guilt to their offspring in other words.

I don't feel sorry for any of them. They create an atmosphere of liberalism and this is the result, mob rule. Be careful what you ask for.
Yep. They reap what they sow. These colleges created these little monsters and foist them on the rest of us. They can deal with the consequences.

Yes, and in fact I just watched a young white Tom on O'Reilly saying how the university (Mizzou) was built on black slave labor, yada yada.
I could smell his seething guilt and self-hate through the TV screen.
He was about 20, his Tom parents and Tom professors have taught him well.

The governing board of the University of Missouri on Thursday named a black law professor and deputy chancellor emeritus to serve as interim president of a university system under siege from racial turmoil.

Michael Middleton, who recently retired from the university after 30 years, earned bachelor and law degrees there. His selection came three days after Tim Wolfe resigned amid a firestorm over his handling of a series of racially charged events on the sprawling campus in Columbia.

"We all must heighten our focus, improve our culture ...and share the responsibility to see our university advance in healthy ways built upon respect for others," Middleton said. "I am energized. We need to get our community together, working together."

MIddleton, 68, promised that incidents of racial harassment will be dealt with quickly.

Controversy has swirled on the embattled campus in recent weeks as students held protests demanding Wolfe be fired. The issue blasted onto the national scene Saturday, when more than 30 of the school's football players announced a boycott of football-related activities. The deans of several academic departments also had called for Wolfe to go.

"We are excited for the new leadership under Interim President Middleton!" tweeted Concerned Student 1950, an advocacy group named for the year the school admitted its first black student.
Maybe these fuckers can go around the country and replace all of the honkie motherfuckers in important positions with knee-grows sos they can transform America.
Just tell us when youre moving back to the caves of europe and a Black guy will step in and fill your positions.
I wish you would stop with the "cave dweller" rhetoric. It really demeans your posts, some of which are very good.

Yes, and in fact I just watched a young white Tom on O'Reilly saying how the university (Mizzou) was built on black slave labor, yada yada.
I could smell his seething guilt and self-hate through the TV screen.
He was about 20, his Tom parents and Tom professors have taught him well.
Saw that. Plus the two on Greta that couldn't name more than 5 minor grievances that were mostly hearsay with no witnesses. What a load of crap.

I wish you would stop with the "cave dweller" rhetoric. It really demeans your posts, some of which are very good.

He's really a waste of bandwidth, he's just here to claim superiority, and he'll never admit when he fucks up.

His vile racism is what he is truly about.

IF you THINK that some of this posts are good, you should be careful about what he is hiding or lying about.

Because he is your enemy and he hates you.

Time to boycott products sold by all corporations that have an employee from "Mizzou".

Put the anti-white racist institution out of business

Time to boycott products sold by all corporations that have an employee from "Mizzou".

Plus time to root for whoever their sports teams play.
Another aspect of this is, if a football athlete has a chance of taking a scholarship from Missouri, they will pass because they could lose the scholarship if they are black and boycott practice and games. If I was a white athlete, I would pass on the scholarship for fear of politics preventing them from playing/winning games.

Yep.

And boycott Sheryl Crow.

Time to make everyone thinking of attending that scum hole to think twice.

And if you are a contractor or something, say you are even a plumber or HVAC guy or whatever, casually mention Mizzou and if they are not repulsed, charge them triple.

Make life hell for the bastards.

Boycott them and/or punish them. Put them out of business.

Vote against any politician that gives them taxpayer money.

Terrorize them.

Yep.

And boycott Sheryl Crow.

Time to make everyone thinking of attending that scum hole to think twice.

And if you are a contractor or something, say you are even a plumber or HVAC guy or whatever, casually mention Mizzou and if they are not repulsed, charge them triple.

Make life hell for the bastards.

Boycott them and/or punish them. Put them out of business.

Vote against any politician that gives them taxpayer money.

Terrorize them.

I already avoid all establishments that portray liberal tendencies.
Not so much as a means of protest but for the clientele they serve I'd have to be around.
Shit makes me want to puke.

I don't feel sorry for any of them. They create an atmosphere of liberalism and this is the result, mob rule. Be careful what you ask for.

This is an atmosphere of liberalism... :p

rainbows_and_unicorns__oh_my_by_sanneb-d2z4qx3.jpg

Forum List

Back