Mizzu racism scandals are ALL hoaxes. University president forced out for NOTHING

There are 4 "stories" of racism that forced out the University president. 3 of them supposedly took place in VERY LARGE crowds. One of which supposedly took place on the auditorium stage during a program. One off campus during a parade.
The poop swastika supposedly involved the police being called.There is no police report. No 911 call. No photos of any kind, including police photos. Only a internet photo floating around that is over a year old.
All the so called public incidents have a total video/photo amount of ZERO. NONE. In all those big crowds of kids (thousands) not one of them apparently had a cell phone that day.

Liberals on this board have been quick to condemn the University president and general imagined horrible atmosphere on campus. Just like in all the shootings the left jumps to a stance of guilt while most on the right think due process is the correct course. And sometimes even after due process the left still condemn those found to be lawful in their actions.

In the end there is not one single shred of proof that ANYTHING took place yet a scapegoat was pushed out of his career. And may stain his future job opportunities for years to come. All for what?
I think you need to detail the incidents you believe to be hoaxes
How exactly can I detail something that does not exist or didn't happen?
Tell us about the things you claim didn't happen and why you believe thay are made up
Why don't you do some research if you need more details than has been discussed in the last few days. I'm not your secretary

It's your thread dumbass. You should at least try and discuss it.
There is nothing to discuss. Race pimps & baiters created an atmosphere out of thin air. That is my opinion. I discussed it plenty DAYS AGO. Your being late to the party is your problem douchebag

Tell us about the things you claim didn't happen and why you believe thay are made up
Why don't you do some research if you need more details than has been discussed in the last few days. I'm not your secretary

There is nothing to discuss. Race pimps & baiters created an atmosphere out of thin air. That is my opinion. I discussed it plenty DAYS AGO. Your being late to the party is your problem douchebag

Is there a thread expiration date?
Won't touch my post after spending an entire thread asking for proof?
Don't blame you. I would want to crawl under a rock as well.

Proof for my opinion? Are you stupid or just retarded or both?

Also imo BLACKS & LIBERALS are doing massive damage to the fabric of our country.

Proof for my opinion? Are you stupid or just retarded or both?

Also imo BLACKS & LIBERALS are doing massive damage to the fabric of our country.

Ignorant opinion.

Typical rightwing blame the victim

There were enough racist incidents on campus for multiple students to complain. The admin tolerated the rednecks and made token efforts to address it
well if the swastika thing happened it is against jewish folk not blacks so you're zero for one. And none of the other incidents were ever reported. where's the evidence?

There were enough racist incidents on campus for multiple students to complain. The admin tolerated the rednecks and made token efforts to address it
well if the swastika thing happened it is against jewish folk not blacks so you're zero for one. And none of the other incidents were ever reported. where's the evidence?

Aryan_Brotherhood_Identification.jpg

You mean the Aryan brotherhood loves blacks?

In the end there is not one single shred of proof that ANYTHING took place yet a scapegoat was pushed out of his career. And may stain his future job opportunities for years to come. All for what?

Awe, another black man oppressed by his own imagination

Did you see the evidence you ran around screaming didnt exist?

Did it change your mind?

Nope, I see more manufactured bullshit.
Does racism exist? Sure. Are you part of the problem? Absolutely

Did it change your mind?

Manufactured? Yes someone drew a swastika and you said it didnt happen. The police have pictures of what you said didnt happen. Feel stupid yet for not doing your own research?

Save face time eh?

but that was not the symbol was it

Did it change your mind?

Manufactured? Yes someone drew a swastika and you said it didnt happen. The police have pictures of what you said didnt happen. Feel stupid yet for not doing your own research?

Save face time eh?

Not trying to save anything. You're a pathetic black man who spends his every waking day on this board trying to convince others that we're living under the racist rule of the 1960's. You're a complete joke and a pathetic human being.

The black mans plight on Mizzou's campus is MANUFACTURED.

There are 4 "stories" of racism that forced out the University president. 3 of them supposedly took place in VERY LARGE crowds. One of which supposedly took place on the auditorium stage during a program. One off campus during a parade.
The poop swastika supposedly involved the police being called.There is no police report. No 911 call. No photos of any kind, including police photos. Only a internet photo floating around that is over a year old.
All the so called public incidents have a total video/photo amount of ZERO. NONE. In all those big crowds of kids (thousands) not one of them apparently had a cell phone that day.

Liberals on this board have been quick to condemn the University president and general imagined horrible atmosphere on campus. Just like in all the shootings the left jumps to a stance of guilt while most on the right think due process is the correct course. And sometimes even after due process the left still condemn those found to be lawful in their actions.

Umm the details are there..In fact on the accuser's side, there are no details...No proof. No evidence. Nothing to corroborate their claims.
Again, what gramps put in his op doesnt match what ive heard. Rather than talk in circles trying to ascertain what incidents he believes are false i would like him to give a few details
well, why don't you post up the ones you're referring to that do have evidence.

but that was not the symbol was it

So now it wasnt a swastika?

Mizzou-Gateway-Photo-2.jpg

What was it? Abstract Art?

Did it change your mind?

Save face time eh?

Not trying to save anything. You're a pathetic black man who spends his every waking day on this board trying to convince others that we're living under the racist rule of the 1960's. You're a complete joke and a pathetic human being.

Back to you tho, do you see the evidence you claimed didnt exist?

Do you see it now? Are you able to see anything?

Did it change your mind?

Save face time eh?

What the fuck does that have to do with blacks? Cry more loser

Umm the details are there..In fact on the accuser's side, there are no details...No proof. No evidence. Nothing to corroborate their claims.
Again, what gramps put in his op doesnt match what ive heard. Rather than talk in circles trying to ascertain what incidents he believes are false i would like him to give a few details

Why should he prove a negative.

If you've "heard" it, then you might hope to find some actual proof.

That's on you.
You dont understand. I don't want to post a bunch of stuff about "a" to have him turn around and say he was talking about "b"

Does that make sense?
well he told you his material, but you haven't said shit about your material. So let's see your material and the proof and move forward.

Did it change your mind?

Save face time eh?

What the fuck does that have to do with blacks? Cry more loser

DO YOU SEE THE EVIDENCE YOU CRIED AND SAID DIDNT EXIST?

DONT YOU FEEL DUMB AS FUCK FOR BELIEVING SOMETHING WITHOUT LOOKING IT UP YOURSELF LEMMING?

Forum List

Back