Mizzu racism scandals are ALL hoaxes. University president forced out for NOTHING

right, and that story about these white dudes in a pick up truck yelling the N word? well, did they get the license plate, make/color of the truck?

You can't get any of that when it didn't happen. If they gave a make/model on the truck it would be as made up as the rest of the stories.

Better than bucket rule

What due process was replaced?

presumed innocence for starters

i understand you leftists like to do away with such things

when it fits the agenda
Seriously? He wasn't put on trial, he was called out for failing at his job

Yeah exactly he was not afforded Amy legals

The mob simply pushed him out on a wimb
You're deranged.
Any legals? Any legals what? What process do you think was skipped?

Whim.

All of this is unproven. All kicked off by a proven fucking liar.
You know the police report from the dorm vandalism is available online, right?

but dont blacks in New York call each other all of the black slang words? in that case, shouldn't they order Al Sharpton to go straight to jail and change his name to "The Racist POS Al Sharpton"?

There are 4 "stories" of racism that forced out the University president. 3 of them supposedly took place in VERY LARGE crowds. One of which supposedly took place on the auditorium stage during a program. One off campus during a parade.
The poop swastika supposedly involved the police being called.There is no police report. No 911 call. No photos of any kind, including police photos. Only a internet photo floating around that is over a year old.
All the so called public incidents have a total video/photo amount of ZERO. NONE. In all those big crowds of kids (thousands) not one of them apparently had a cell phone that day.

Liberals on this board have been quick to condemn the University president and general imagined horrible atmosphere on campus. Just like in all the shootings the left jumps to a stance of guilt while most on the right think due process is the correct course. And sometimes even after due process the left still condemn those found to be lawful in their actions.

In the end there is not one single shred of proof that ANYTHING took place yet a scapegoat was pushed out of his career. And may stain his future job opportunities for years to come. All for what?
I think you need to detail the incidents you believe to be hoaxes
Umm the details are there..In fact on the accuser's side, there are no details...No proof. No evidence. Nothing to corroborate their claims.
Again, what gramps put in his op doesnt match what ive heard. Rather than talk in circles trying to ascertain what incidents he believes are false i would like him to give a few details

Why should he prove a negative.

If you've "heard" it, then you might hope to find some actual proof.

That's on you.
So i can speak to the swastika
Swastika drawn in residence hall with feces

Unless you have reason to believe that incident #2015-00032702 vandalism at gateway hall is something else...
Never happened....Never. No photos, no video. No proof. Nothing.

There are 4 "stories" of racism that forced out the University president. 3 of them supposedly took place in VERY LARGE crowds. One of which supposedly took place on the auditorium stage during a program. One off campus during a parade.
The poop swastika supposedly involved the police being called.There is no police report. No 911 call. No photos of any kind, including police photos. Only a internet photo floating around that is over a year old.
All the so called public incidents have a total video/photo amount of ZERO. NONE. In all those big crowds of kids (thousands) not one of them apparently had a cell phone that day.

Liberals on this board have been quick to condemn the University president and general imagined horrible atmosphere on campus. Just like in all the shootings the left jumps to a stance of guilt while most on the right think due process is the correct course. And sometimes even after due process the left still condemn those found to be lawful in their actions.

In the end there is not one single shred of proof that ANYTHING took place yet a scapegoat was pushed out of his career. And may stain his future job opportunities for years to come. All for what?
Umm the details are there..In fact on the accuser's side, there are no details...No proof. No evidence. Nothing to corroborate their claims.
Again, what gramps put in his op doesnt match what ive heard. Rather than talk in circles trying to ascertain what incidents he believes are false i would like him to give a few details

That's on you.

Unless you have reason to believe that incident #2015-00032702 vandalism at gateway hall is something else...
It's all nonsense.

Soon enough. The push back is going to happen.

Oh boy I go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back.
Way back where? What are you talking about? What do you imagine "the push back" will do?
AStop this insipid Me me me crap....
Put an end to political correctness Stop the thought and speech codes.
Put an end to the extreme left wing agenda which is putting lives in danger.

I can't wait until these grads walk into my world.

:lmao:
Or mine....They don't have a clue as to the real world.....The first thing they will find shocking that in the real world there are no such thing as "safe spaces". Second revelation will be there is nothing that does not come with a cost. Lastly. Mommy and Daddy don't really own a "helicopter"

"Mizzu racism scandals are ALL hoaxes. University president forced out for NOTHING"

Further proof that most on the reprehensible right are in fact reprehensible.
Hit a nerve huh? No proof so you spew another stupid drive by comment.
Your insignificant presence is required elsewhere.

mop rule has replaced due process
Ignorant nonsense.

Those engaged in lawful protest pursuant to the First Amendment do not constitute a 'mob'; no due process has been 'replaced.'

Due process concerns the relationship between government and those governed, where the former seeks to take the life, liberty, or property of the latter – there is no government involvement in this issue, no citizen's rights, liberty, life, or property is in jeopardy.
Oh cut the bullshit.
BTW, the U of MO is a PUBLICLY funded institution. Which in turn makes this most definitely a government issue.
BTW, just because there is not a "taking" or depriving at the hands of government, we have the civil courts.
You don't get to make accusations and fuck with someone'e way of making a living without PROOF....

Better than bucket rule

I suspect that a decade ago, the University president would have had a hearing of some sort, Now a glance at his skin is all that is needed. He is white, white is guilty. They WILL replace him with a black person, which is what this is all about.
what you suspect means exactly dick.
why do you think there would ever be a 'hearing' for a president to tender their resignation? why do you think there would be one to fire him?
You are so full of shit.
You know you're on the run here.
BTW, for those football players......this is all for naught. They will be named. And no employer will ever hire them. No employer in their right mind would take on such workplace cancer.

BTW, for those football players......this is all for naught. They will be named. And no employer will ever hire them. No employer in their right mind would take on such workplace cancer.

If they don't get a job, they'll just try to rob the Korean store.
But Koreans won't allow that shit. They'll get on rooftops.
Then dindus will realize that their predisposition to chaos can't function with the Asian love of order. :D

Better than bucket rule

I suspect that a decade ago, the University president would have had a hearing of some sort, Now a glance at his skin is all that is needed. He is white, white is guilty. They WILL replace him with a black person, which is what this is all about.
what you suspect means exactly dick.
why do you think there would ever be a 'hearing' for a president to tender their resignation? why do you think there would be one to fire him?
You are so full of shit.
You know you're on the run here.

their scholarships should have been terminated for breaking the contracts if they refused to play

How exactly can I detail something that does not exist or didn't happen?
Tell us about the things you claim didn't happen and why you believe thay are made up
Why don't you do some research if you need more details than has been discussed in the last few days. I'm not your secretary

It's your thread dumbass. You should at least try and discuss it.

That's on you.

Swastika etched onto dorm stairwell wall: April
A swastika and the word “heil” were drawn in what appeared to be charcoal on the wall of a residence hall stairway in April. Authorities arrested freshman resident Bradley Becker days later and charged him with second-degree property damage motivated by discrimination. Becker pleaded guilty in October to a lesser charge and will serve two years probation.

Feces used to draw swastika in residence hall: Oct. 24
Months after the anti-Semitic symbol was found in the Mark Twain residence hall,officials found another swastika on Oct. 24. This one was drawn using feces smeared on the floor and wall of a bathroom.

“After this event, it has become clear to me that the inclusivity of our residence halls has been threatened,” Resident Halls Association president Bill Donley said in a statement.

Wolfe apologizes, acknowledges racism: Nov. 6
Wolfe released a statement Friday apologizing for how student protests at homecoming were handled and expressing concern for Butler’s health.

“My behavior seemed like I did not care,”Wolfe said of the parade incident. “That was not my intention. I was caught off guard in that moment. Nonetheless, had I gotten out of the car to acknowledge the students and talk with them perhaps we wouldn’t be where we are today.”

He added: “Racism does exist at our university, and it is unacceptable. It is a long-standing, systemic problem which daily affects our family of students, faculty and staff.”

The incidents that led to the University of Missouri president’s resignation

Mizzou Releases Photos Of Poop Swastika

Mizzou Finally Releases Poop Swastika Police Report

It's all out there but Fox won't tell you so none of you know. You all sit here in this circle jerk thread spouting ignorant rants.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back