Mizzu racism scandals are ALL hoaxes. University president forced out for NOTHING

everyone knows you're talking out of your ass.
he was forced out, you're right. but there would never, ever have been a 'hearing'

Shall we place a wager?

IF they put a black person in, you leave the forum for a week. If they replace with a white president I leave for a week?

You're right to not take this, after all, even you KNOW I'm right.
i don't know you're right, but why would i take that bet? they're going to choose someone qualified, and i don't care about their skin color. they've had black presidents in the past, they've had white presidents in the past - why would i think they'd limit themselves now?

and now some University wants blacks to report any racial slurs? really? do we really live in an age when normal white people are yelling out the N word to blacks on a regular basis? i thought this all ended in the 60's. lets just see them make up more stories without any evidence, like they did with the tea party calling congressmen the N word a long time ago.
what will the loonies do next? find a public restroom, and put a "Fake Sign" on one of the restrooms that reads "Blacks Only" and expect 200 Million Americans to believe the photo?

i don't know you're right, but why would i take that bet? they're going to choose someone qualified, and i don't care about their skin color. they've had black presidents in the past, they've had white presidents in the past - why would i think they'd limit themselves now?

You do know I'm right - as does every last person reading this thread. The Mizzou President was ousted because he is white. The position is to be filled according race.

THIS is the racist world you Communists have created. Skin color, not qualification, is the basis of hiring and keeping positions.

i cant wait to see the list of foods that will be deemed racist to speak of come 2016. Hmm, can u imagine if a guest of that dumb biootch on MSNBC brings us bananas, or banana eating?

Does not fall under hoax, but it turns out the hunger-striker is a spoiled little rich kid. Privileged one might even say.

Mizzou hunger-strike figure from Omaha, son of top railroad exec : Lifestyles

Jonathan Butler, a central figure in the protests at the University of Missouri, is an Omaha native and the son of a railroad vice president, the Omaha World-Herald reports.

Butler refused food last week in a move to force the university system's president, Timothy M. Wolfe, from office. Wolfe resigned Monday and Butler ended his hunger strike.

Does not fall under hoax, but it turns out the hunger-striker is a spoiled little rich kid. Privileged one might even say.

Mizzou hunger-strike figure from Omaha, son of top railroad exec : Lifestyles

Jonathan Butler, a central figure in the protests at the University of Missouri, is an Omaha native and the son of a railroad vice president, the Omaha World-Herald reports.

Butler refused food last week in a move to force the university system's president, Timothy M. Wolfe, from office. Wolfe resigned Monday and Butler ended his hunger strike.

its an agenda

this was much like fast n furious

mop rule has replaced due process
Ignorant nonsense.

Those engaged in lawful protest pursuant to the First Amendment do not constitute a 'mob'; no due process has been 'replaced.'

Due process concerns the relationship between government and those governed, where the former seeks to take the life, liberty, or property of the latter – there is no government involvement in this issue, no citizen's rights, liberty, life, or property is in jeopardy.

you are simply a joke

Better than bucket rule

What due process was replaced?

presumed innocence for starters

i understand you leftists like to do away with such things

when it fits the agenda
Seriously? He wasn't put on trial, he was called out for failing at his job

Yeah exactly he was not afforded Amy legals

The mob simply pushed him out on a wimb

This little drama queen kicked this whole deal off..

The University of Missouri’s student body president, Payton Head, is apologizing “for scaring everybody with false KKK on campus rumor.”

It was a rough night on the campus of the University of Missouri, thanks in large part to Student Body President Payton Head. Head posted on Facebook earlier in the night that the KKK was confirmed on campus and that he was working with “the MUPD, the state trooper and the National Guard.”

The only problem with that terrifying statement is it wasn’t true and Head was forced to delete the post and apologize:"

Missouri Student Body Prez Payton Head Linked to Obama - Breitbart

Nuff said.

Better than bucket rule

when it fits the agenda

You're deranged.
Any legals? Any legals what? What process do you think was skipped?

Whim.

Better than bucket rule

when it fits the agenda

You're deranged.
Any legals? Any legals what? What process do you think was skipped?

Whim.

All of this is unproven. All kicked off by a proven fucking liar.

So we have a gay black student body president who had to admit to lying that KKK were on the campus and that he was working with the National Guard.

TALK ABOUT A FUCKING DRAMA QUEEN!

And no one in our main stream media vetted this fucking bullshit?

There are 4 "stories" of racism that forced out the University president. 3 of them supposedly took place in VERY LARGE crowds. One of which supposedly took place on the auditorium stage during a program. One off campus during a parade.
The poop swastika supposedly involved the police being called.There is no police report. No 911 call. No photos of any kind, including police photos. Only a internet photo floating around that is over a year old.
All the so called public incidents have a total video/photo amount of ZERO. NONE. In all those big crowds of kids (thousands) not one of them apparently had a cell phone that day.

Liberals on this board have been quick to condemn the University president and general imagined horrible atmosphere on campus. Just like in all the shootings the left jumps to a stance of guilt while most on the right think due process is the correct course. And sometimes even after due process the left still condemn those found to be lawful in their actions.

In the end there is not one single shred of proof that ANYTHING took place yet a scapegoat was pushed out of his career. And may stain his future job opportunities for years to come. All for what?

A students gets flipped over in a desk at a SC school and a video is made when maybe 30 people were in the room. All 4 of these things took place and not one picture, video, etc. to prove them. Nothing in the way of supporting evidence just claims that they happened.

So we have a gay black student body president who had to admit to lying that KKK were on the campus and that he was working with the National Guard.

TALK ABOUT A FUCKING DRAMA QUEEN!

And no one in our main stream media vetted this fucking bullshit?

That's because the MSM wanted it to have occurred. It fits their agenda.

and now some University wants blacks to report any racial slurs? really? do we really live in an age when normal white people are yelling out the N word to blacks on a regular basis? i thought this all ended in the 60's. lets just see them make up more stories without any evidence, like they did with the tea party calling congressmen the N word a long time ago.

You hear plenty of blacks using it toward other blacks.

Forum List

Back