Mizzu racism scandals are ALL hoaxes. University president forced out for NOTHING

The afternoon fm show from 2 to 6 is a great show. Scott is a libertarian & Darla is a die hard liberal. Great chemistry and very entertaining show. Sometimes just fun topics but often very serious

The afternoon fm show from 2 to 6 is a great show. Scott is a libertarian & Darla is a die hard liberal. Great chemistry and very entertaining show. Sometimes just fun topics but often very serious
Yeah, i think i listened to that a few times. Recently moved from the kc area down to poplar bluff... i like it here but i do miss the radio from up there.

Got some real nutcases on an am station here. They make a lot of the nuts on here look sane.

I also miss kfru 1400 am from columbia - specifically the morning meeting. Renee Hulshof (kenny's wife) and Simon rose are great.

You know i dont disagree with you that a mountain was made out of a mole hill. The president may not have done things well but i dont think things are as bad at mu as theyve been made out to be.

That doesn't mean i think it's ok to call the kids that have experienced incidents liars though

Soon enough. The push back is going to happen.

Oh boy I go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back.

The push back is going to come. I pity the ones who really think they have "won against white I get anything I WANT UNIVERSE"

Way back where? What are you talking about? What do you imagine "the push back" will do?

Very simply. Watch white kids you know the 90 percent of life force go fuck yourself I had to struggle to get here to get pissed off.

Its coming.
What does that mean? You had to struggle to get pissed off?
What do you think the white kids i know will do?

Way back where? What are you talking about? What do you imagine "the push back" will do?

Very simply. Watch white kids you know the 90 percent of life force go fuck yourself I had to struggle to get here to get pissed off.

Its coming.

They will hit the point we did.

It's very prudent to analyze what has happen before.

Best understand what happened in the "revolution" of the 60's and the power struggles.

Its coming.

Sadly and reading so many the push is going to come hard. This is such a pity.

Great shows. I get them in without snow storms. Great talkers.

There are 4 "stories" of racism that forced out the University president. 3 of them supposedly took place in VERY LARGE crowds. One of which supposedly took place on the auditorium stage during a program. One off campus during a parade.
The poop swastika supposedly involved the police being called.There is no police report. No 911 call. No photos of any kind, including police photos. Only a internet photo floating around that is over a year old.
All the so called public incidents have a total video/photo amount of ZERO. NONE. In all those big crowds of kids (thousands) not one of them apparently had a cell phone that day.

Liberals on this board have been quick to condemn the University president and general imagined horrible atmosphere on campus. Just like in all the shootings the left jumps to a stance of guilt while most on the right think due process is the correct course. And sometimes even after due process the left still condemn those found to be lawful in their actions.

In the end there is not one single shred of proof that ANYTHING took place yet a scapegoat was pushed out of his career. And may stain his future job opportunities for years to come. All for what?

Nothing. Nothing at all.

Whitey had a job. Whitey has to leave the job.

And blacks won with nothing but bitching ...............

Honestly how did these black idiots grow up?

I'm going to talk about the old days. What type of wimps are these?

I wonder if U of Missou will ban songs like this....

or this

Those who think this is about racism are fools. This is about the ayotolla in the white house transforming this country into what he was supposed to transform it into ever since he was shaped to be president.

It is about destroying the constitution that he and all of his little followers hate. Of course his stupid followers think the pieces of marxist shit in power actually care about them. They ignore ALL of the lies. They ignore ALL of the facts.

As a result, we will be getting what they all deserve. Their situation never changes. They remain poor. They think raising minimum wage will help them, when it will only cause inflation in their neighborhoods. They are too ignorant to understand that.

This country is lost and that is all to the gleeful delight of the marxists in power and the losers that follow them who are too ignorant to understand that the free market is the best friend to anyone in poor class. With out the free market, none of them have any hope of getting out of it.

Fucking dumb ass ignorant hypocrites do not get shit. They have no clue they are all pawns. I blame the elite liberal morons. The spoiled white guilt assholes. Like all of the loser left wing bags of shit that post here for example.

You fucking hypocrites.

Last edited:

or this

Those who think this is about racism are fools. This is about the ayotolla in the white house transforming this country into what he was supposed to transform it into ever since he was shaped to be president.

It is about destroying the constitution that he and all of his little followers hate. Of course his stupid followers think the pieces of marxist shit in power actually care about them. They ignore ALL of the lies. They ignore ALL of the facts.

As a result, we will be getting what they all deserve. Their situation never changes. They remain poor. They think raising minimum wage will help them, when it will only cause inflation in their neighborhoods. They are too ignorant to understand that.

This country is lost and that is all to the gleeful delight of the marxists in power and the losers that follow them who are too ignorant to understand that the free market is the best friend to anyone in poor class. With out the free market, none of them have any hope of getting out of it.

Fucking dumb ass ignorant hypocrites do not get shit. They have no clue they are all pawns. I blame the elite liberal morons. The spoiled white guilt assholes. Like all of the loser left wing bags of shit that post here for example.

You fucking hypocrites.

Blacks are allowed to use the N word, whites are not

Chris Rock explained it best

Two fat girls can joke about how fat they are, but if a skinny girl does it, it's just plain mean
Two poor people can joke about how poor they are, but if a rich person does it, it's just plain mean

or this

You fucking hypocrites.

Blacks are allowed to use the N word, whites are not

Chris Rock explained it best

Two fat girls can joke about how fat they are, but if a skinny girl does it, it's just plain mean
Two poor people can joke about how poor they are, but if a rich person does it, it's just plain mean

You stupid fucking double talking hopeless goddamn hypocrite.

Forum List

Back