Mizzu racism scandals are ALL hoaxes. University president forced out for NOTHING

There are 4 "stories" of racism that forced out the University president. 3 of them supposedly took place in VERY LARGE crowds. One of which supposedly took place on the auditorium stage during a program. One off campus during a parade.
The poop swastika supposedly involved the police being called.There is no police report. No 911 call. No photos of any kind, including police photos. Only a internet photo floating around that is over a year old.
All the so called public incidents have a total video/photo amount of ZERO. NONE. In all those big crowds of kids (thousands) not one of them apparently had a cell phone that day.

Liberals on this board have been quick to condemn the University president and general imagined horrible atmosphere on campus. Just like in all the shootings the left jumps to a stance of guilt while most on the right think due process is the correct course. And sometimes even after due process the left still condemn those found to be lawful in their actions.

In the end there is not one single shred of proof that ANYTHING took place yet a scapegoat was pushed out of his career. And may stain his future job opportunities for years to come. All for what?
I think you need to detail the incidents you believe to be hoaxes
Umm the details are there..In fact on the accuser's side, there are no details...No proof. No evidence. Nothing to corroborate their claims.

Regardless of the media, opinions of those select chosen entitled few, the issue of an inclusive education is now supplanted with the notion that the voice of the disgruntled and frustrated minority is greater than the whole, have we not moved beyond this dogama, I believe we have. The race card should be viewed as in the past tense, however, there are those that employ such for their own personal gain at the expense of the very institution, whom sole purpose is to educate and move forward, at what cost, numerical, quantitatively, or quality? Let us just hope quality stands firm! How can one move forward with such constraints? Live in the past, die with the past, its time to look forward. we are in this together, one family, that of man!

There are 4 "stories" of racism that forced out the University president. 3 of them supposedly took place in VERY LARGE crowds. One of which supposedly took place on the auditorium stage during a program. One off campus during a parade.
The poop swastika supposedly involved the police being called.There is no police report. No 911 call. No photos of any kind, including police photos. Only a internet photo floating around that is over a year old.
All the so called public incidents have a total video/photo amount of ZERO. NONE. In all those big crowds of kids (thousands) not one of them apparently had a cell phone that day.

Liberals on this board have been quick to condemn the University president and general imagined horrible atmosphere on campus. Just like in all the shootings the left jumps to a stance of guilt while most on the right think due process is the correct course. And sometimes even after due process the left still condemn those found to be lawful in their actions.

In the end there is not one single shred of proof that ANYTHING took place yet a scapegoat was pushed out of his career. And may stain his future job opportunities for years to come. All for what?
Umm the details are there..In fact on the accuser's side, there are no details...No proof. No evidence. Nothing to corroborate their claims.
Again, what gramps put in his op doesnt match what ive heard. Rather than talk in circles trying to ascertain what incidents he believes are false i would like him to give a few details

Last edited:
Screen-Shot-2015-11-09-at-7.19.49-PM.png
What the fuck does THAT mean....

You didnt know there is a supposed rape crisis to go along with the rampant racism at colleges and Bernie wants it to be free to send your kids into this maelstrom.....satirical skewering of libs bs
Yes of course. Not only are colleges and universities hotbeds of rape, racism, oppression, for minorities and women they are the most dangerous places on the planet.

How exactly can I detail something that does not exist or didn't happen?
Tell us about the things you claim didn't happen and why you believe thay are made up
Why don't you do some research if you need more details than has been discussed in the last few days. I'm not your secretary
The details you've given don't match what I've read, so in order for us to start at the same place I'd like to know exactly what incidents you're talking about
You're just buying into the stories because they fit your narrative.

Again, what gramps put in his op doesnt match what ive heard. Rather than talk in circles trying to ascertain what incidents he believes are false i would like him to give a few details
What you've heard?....If that is all you have to go on, you're as absent of factual material as those students at MO....

Why should he prove a negative.

If you've "heard" it, then you might hope to find some actual proof.

That's on you.

That's on you.
You dont understand. I don't want to post a bunch of stuff about "a" to have him turn around and say he was talking about "b"

Does that make sense?

Does Godwin's law have a poop swastika clause? Wait, nm, I get it. The SJW's are pissed because a poop swastika is a hate crime against Nazi's. Finally I'm starting to understand SJWism.

Tell us about the things you claim didn't happen and why you believe thay are made up
Why don't you do some research if you need more details than has been discussed in the last few days. I'm not your secretary
The details you've given don't match what I've read, so in order for us to start at the same place I'd like to know exactly what incidents you're talking about
Feel free to offer your evidence of systemic racism at MU. Otherwise fuck off

That's on you.
So i can speak to the swastika
Swastika drawn in residence hall with feces

Unless you have reason to believe that incident #2015-00032702 vandalism at gateway hall is something else...

Which incident do you say supposedly happened on an auditorium stage?

The young man ran up on the stage during another event and began yelling NIGG3R NIGG3R NIGG3R.

Supposedly of course

I live here and this subject & it's evidence or lack thereof has been the talk on every radio station & local TV network.

Another incident was the boys in the truck with a rebel flag. Supposedly

I don't know what the hell you THINK you've heard but I can GUARANTEE you it was not backed up with any evidence

The young man ran up on the stage during another event and began yelling NIGG3R NIGG3R NIGG3R.

Supposedly of course

I live here and this subject & it's evidence or lack thereof has been the talk on every radio station & local TV network.

I don't know what the hell you THINK you've heard but I can GUARANTEE you it was not backed up with any evidence
So even though i just gave you the mupd incident number for the swastika i dont have evidence?

Where is here? I did not know you lived in como

Here are the facts on the case involving the outdoor stage
LBC Homecoming Royalty harassed at Traditions Plaza

Supposedly of course

So even though i just gave you the mupd incident number for the swastika i dont have evidence?

A drunk asshole running his mouth =/= systemic on campus racism. Add to that, that all the local news outlets have retracted previously printed "facts" as inaccuracies time after time and what are you left with?
The so called facts of ALL of these incidents have changed daily, sometimes hourly.

Much ado about nothing

Supposedly of course

A drunk asshole running his mouth =/= systemic on campus racism. Add to that, that all the local news outlets have retracted previously printed "facts" as inaccuracies time after time and what are you left with?
The so called facts of ALL of these incidents have changed daily, sometimes hourly.

Much ado about nothing
What "facts" have been retracted? Any links? What local sources? The tribune, the missourian? Komu? Krcg?

Supposedly of course

Much ado about nothing
What "facts" have been retracted? Any links? What local sources? The tribune, the missourian? Komu? Krcg?
610 am

Listen & learn

Also 98.1 fm

Both are all local talk. None of that national partisan bullshit. Am is sports radio. Fm is local hot topics all day

Forum List

Back