MLB Spring Training games Canceled

Along with the Stanley Cup games, this used to be my favorite sporting time of year.

But MLB has been hijacked by welfare case owners and the woke mob....Fuck MLB.
They should just cancel the whole season. Too much money for a boring "kids game".

I went to Spring Training once, the Cactus league (Arizona). Got to see one A's game (the other game was rained out)

This was in 1994. The year they eventually went on strike and we had no World Series played that year.

My interest in baseball was already starting to wane before that season's strike. Now I'd be hard-pressed to name very many ballplayers today.

Along with the Stanley Cup games, this used to be my favorite sporting time of year.

But MLB has been hijacked by welfare case owners and the woke mob....Fuck MLB.
Fuck the three major sports the MLB,NBA and especially the NFL.

Spring training games are so much more enjoyable than regular season games,your reminded of the good old days of players playing it fir the love of the game instead of the money and you don’t think about greedy owners who are just interested in fancy stadiums which the NFL is the worst of the worst of the bunch of those corrupt three.

The Union has destroyed the game. I doubt much will be left after this strike. Do fans really want to see the Dodgers/Yankees/Red Sox etc. in another World Series? Nope.

Evidently the money must still be expanding. Athletes seem to be better than decades past. Yet to experience the game from those days would be something to savor compared to this. What is one the field has become near totally self-serving. It is tiresome seeing a batter stand at the plate and near it for ten seconds when a home run is hit. And then some players seem to have a choreographed celebration with it. Hard nose play has been bobbed. Plays at second base and home plate with runners are now almost criminal inducing by the defensive players for blocking the base or plate on a close play. A sports collapse is needed so a real reset can occur.

Baseball's popularity is waning. The strike in 1994 almost killed the game. Maybe this one will euthanize the sport to a point where owners and players become a bit more customer focused.

The Union has destroyed the game. I doubt much will be left after this strike. Do fans really want to see the Dodgers/Yankees/Red Sox etc. in another World Series? Nope.
Yep when it became clear that’s all we would see every year,people got sick of baseball,it was destroyed when small market teams became grooming grounds fir major markets teams,this will destroy baseball if we have another strike

Forum List

Back