Mn Stabbing Attacker CONFIRMED Somali Islamic Extremist Terrorist - CNN = CLUELESS PROPAGANDISTS

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Dahir Adan died when an off-duty policeman shot him repeatedly as Adan tried to keep stabbing, shouting “Allahu akbar!” and reportedly demanding to know the religion of his victims."

SIDENOTE: CNN F*ING CLUELESS!
CNN: "“Right now, we’re trying to get to the bottom of his motivations,” Anderson said."

:rolleyes:

-----------------------

While reporting this story, CNN claimed: "Minnesota terrorist ID’d, but the big story is the potential for backlash"

NO, There are SEVERAL Stories here, but the potential for a 'backlash' by Americans is not any of the top ones:

1. Somali Refugee Perpetrates Terrorist Attack Against Americans

2. Somali Refugee Was an Islamic Extremist

3. Terrorist Killed By Concealed-Carry Citizen

4. Citizen Who Killed Terrorist is the president and owner of Tactical Advantage LLC, a shooting range and tactical training facility with a strong focus on arming concealed carriers.

--- Can't be telling the public that the guy who saved Americans by killing the terrorist is not only a responsible Concealed Weapons Carrier but also owns a training facility that teaches responsible, safe Concealed Carry carrying and encourages people to 'Concealed carry'....for moments like this.

With the number of 'refugees' Hillary and Barry have already brought in and the number more Hillary wants to bring in, he has the right idea!

Minnesota terrorist ID'd, but the big story is the potential for backlash - Hot Air

The authorities will wait until things settle down, then attack this man and take everything he has.

It wasn't a bomb, it can't be islamic terror, refugees are brilliant, guns are evil... WAAAAAAAH!

The authorities will wait until things settle down, then attack this man and take everything he has.
I read somewhere that the mall was a 'Gun-Free Zone'....IF TRUE, since this law-abiding citizen was packing (and killed the terrorist), I wonder if Obama will send the DOJ (and the heavily armed now IRS, Homeland Security, ATF, & Bureau of land management) after him?! :p

it is important to recall that KILLING THE NON MUSLIMS is not new for SOMALI ISLAMIC TERRORISM------it happened in a
shopping mall in KENYA. Of course selective killing of non
muslims is not NEWS in general for muslim terrorists------but
Somalis seem to have it RIGHT THERE in the midst of the act
itself as in "YOU A MUSLIM? PROVE IT-----NO-"??
****BANG*****
I read somewhere that the mall was a 'Gun-Free Zone'....IF TRUE, since this law-abiding citizen was packing (and killed the terrorist), I wonder if Obama will send the DOJ (and the heavily armed now IRS, Homeland Security, ATF, & Bureau of land management) after him?! :p

Probably no------consider PUBLIC OPINION. Obama may be on his way out-----but he is careful of his LEGACY

Forum List

Back