Mob Of 400 Kids Go On Crime Spree . . . In Baltimore

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
Such behavior by certain juvenile cultures is not unusual in the City. This "event" is but one of several similar you can read about on the back end of a cursory internet search which happened in just the last few months. Face it, folks it's beyond time, crucial even, to acknowledge reality and abandon ideology, or someday our cities might burn for lack of directly dealing with such problems. Of course, admitting the problem in the first place is a necessary step, right? Unfortunately much of the video of the Inner Harbor "event" has been removed from You Tube, and what remains doesn't really illustrate the true terror of the people who were assaulted while they attempted to enjoy what used to be days of fun in the downtown Baltimore sun.

Mob Of 400 Kids Go On Crime Spree, ACLU Outraged When They're Called Criminals - Blue Lives Matter

As a nation we have pulled back from strict and permanent punishment...we take the easy road...

Thanks. We've also as a civilization pulled away from reality; we've buried our heads in the sand, the sane ones among us, too terrified of reprisal by the Twitter mobs to speak freely or directly to or about the root causes of and those responsible for incidents like the one described in the OP. Myself, I live twenty or so miles from Baltimore and I've been in and out of the City since childhood. I'm not saying there aren't interesting or even fun places to visit, just agreeing with others who would advise tourists for instance of the very real risks involved. Also, I do not believe any one demographic per se is to blame, more that the culprit is a foul, rotten culture enable and encouraged to spread and fester by ideologue-hedonist politicians whom for decades have enriched themselves and worshipped an ideology of lies while gleefully allowing and promoting the suffering of hundreds of thousands of people.

The police had it under control before Freddie Gray. The wanna be Ebony centerfold girls ordered the police to stand down and the hard core criminals retook over 200 abandoned row houses that they had been cleared out of.
You will not find one word of this in the media.

Start shooting a few of these and the rest will settle down. There is no other way.

While I agree with you in spirit, speaking to individual visitors or residents of the City who should be prepared at all times to defend themselves with lethal force if legally able to do so (and that's a big IF), I have mixed opinions on what the City government or any government entity for that matter, can do to stem or change the rising tide of youth violence. For starters, the City government is corrupt as all hell and frankly, so is the local Catholic Church. You ought to see how the uppermost echelon of the Church lives, to the tune of opulence affording them no less than fifteen fucking fireplaces (I know because I moonlighted with a chimney repair company for extra tuition dollars a couple of years back and we closed off all of their flues.) But seriously, the police can't go around shooting kids, but neither can they allow mobs of them to go around and mass assault City residents and visitors. The City is a giant powder keg in that regard. What's the answer? The solution? I have no idea, but something sure as hell needs to be done to defuse the madness down there before it explodes all over the county and beyond.

The police had it under control before Freddie Gray. The wanna be Ebony centerfold girls ordered the police to stand down and the hard core criminals retook over 200 abandoned row houses that they had been cleared out of.

Don't quote me on the figure, but there are something like 15,000 abandoned buildings in Baltimore, which is insane just to think about as one is riding through the City.

An old Randy Newman tune, Baltimore, tells the story of a sad filthy, depressing place the narrator is trying to get his brother and sister out of. Randy Newman - Baltimore Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Read the lyrics. Not a very pretty picture, is it? Randy Newman had no reason to lie about Baltimore in 1977 to try and make it seem better than it is to protect Elijah Cummings and CNN.

Last edited:

Don't quote me on the figure, but there are something like 15,000 abandoned buildings in Baltimore, which is insane just to think about as one is riding through the City.
Go just east of Mercy Hospital and it’s 20 blocks by 20 blocks of 70% boarded up row houses. Zombies wandering the streets, luckily my Crown Vic looks like a cop car so they scatter. Only business open is gas station and fortified liquor stores.

Start shooting a few of these and the rest will settle down. There is no other way.

While I agree with you in spirit, speaking to individual visitors or residents of the City who should be prepared at all times to defend themselves with lethal force if legally able to do so (and that's a big IF), I have mixed opinions on what the City government or any government entity for that matter, can do to stem or change the rising tide of youth violence. For starters, the City government is corrupt as all hell and frankly, so is the local Catholic Church. You ought to see how the uppermost echelon of the Church lives, to the tune of opulence affording them no less than fifteen fucking fireplaces (I know because I moonlighted with a chimney repair company for extra tuition dollars a couple of years back and we closed off all of their flues.) But seriously, the police can't go around shooting kids, but neither can they allow mobs of them to go around and mass assault City residents and visitors. The City is a giant powder keg in that regard. What's the answer? The solution? I have no idea, but something sure as hell needs to be done to defuse the madness down there before it explodes all over the county and beyond.
In 1992 Los Angeles was gripped by murderous citywide riots. Arson, murder, looting, the city was on edge and on fire. The King riots largely ended when the Korean shop owners took to rooftops and rained down sniper fire on the looters. The people started doing what the police could not do. That's how order is restored. The police can't do it. The police have been effectively neutered by fear of being called racist.

As a nation we have pulled back from strict and permanent punishment...we take the easy road...

Thanks. We've also as a civilization pulled away from reality; we've buried our heads in the sand, the sane ones among us, too terrified of reprisal by the Twitter mobs to speak freely or directly to or about the root causes of and those responsible for incidents like the one described in the OP. Myself, I live twenty or so miles from Baltimore and I've been in and out of the City since childhood. I'm not saying there aren't interesting or even fun places to visit, just agreeing with others who would advise tourists for instance of the very real risks involved. Also, I do not believe any one demographic per se is to blame, more that the culprit is a foul, rotten culture enable and encouraged to spread and fester by ideologue-hedonist politicians whom for decades have enriched themselves and worshipped an ideology of lies while gleefully allowing and promoting the suffering of hundreds of thousands of people.
I agree....and there are areas of Los Angeles that are truly uninhabitable...dangerous to go into...Democrat rule has failed...its plain for all to see...look at Seattle and San Francisco and Chicago and NY....sad really...

Post #6 is very likely correct. We see some of the same signs in Wisconsin. Living in Indiana, along comes two refugee girls from Baltimore, hitching in Arkansas, along come drug traffickers from Baltimore, etc.

Such behavior by certain juvenile cultures is not unusual in the City. This "event" is but one of several similar you can read about on the back end of a cursory internet search which happened in just the last few months. Face it, folks it's beyond time, crucial even, to acknowledge reality and abandon ideology, or someday our cities might burn for lack of directly dealing with such problems. Of course, admitting the problem in the first place is a necessary step, right? Unfortunately much of the video of the Inner Harbor "event" has been removed from You Tube, and what remains doesn't really illustrate the true terror of the people who were assaulted while they attempted to enjoy what used to be days of fun in the downtown Baltimore sun.

Mob Of 400 Kids Go On Crime Spree, ACLU Outraged When They're Called Criminals - Blue Lives Matter

Baltimore.
The percentage of blacks is 62%
Any questions?

Cities need to start tearing down these vacant buildings, and we have to stop giving into pressure for those causing the problem.

The cities are INFESTED! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back