Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

So....THIS is how Democrats MEN treat Trump's FEMALE supoorters:

Rot in hell you left wing cock suckers. She should've shot em all in the chest with .45 hollow points.

They are every bit the traitor that progresive women are. In fact 100 times so.

Hitler had ONE thing right: no female involvement in politics.

I believe all the violence is staged for our benefit. The real benefactor is Trump, not anyone else. These Mexicans may think they're working against Trump, but I suspect that Trump is writing their checks. Maybe the rank-and-file is blissfully unaware of what's really going on, but the leadership knows that they are "astroturf" opponents to Trump.

Rot in hell you left wing cock suckers. She should've shot em all in the chest with .45 hollow points.

That is one dumb bitch, not that I excuse their actions.

Mess with the bulls, you get the horns.

She's not 1/10th as stupid as you.

I would never walk into an angry mob, and would especially not provoke it. It doesn't get much dumber than that.

A dandy way to end up dead.

I admire the woman for keeping her cool which greatly emphasized the difference between the class she displayed in comparison to the rudeness on part of the protestors.

Damn they got her good :thup:

You're cheering assault on a woman?

You realize what a complete douche bag you are, don't you?

A douche bag gets to come into close proximity to a woman's intimate parts—a privilege that no woman of any worth is likely to grant to the cretin that you were addressing.

Why do you think it is that wrongists are so desperate to allow male perverts into women's' restrooms, locker rooms,and similar facilities? They probably think that's the only chance they'll ever get to see women undressed.

Jack4jill condemns this innocent woman for standing in place and smiling while protestors throw eggs at her face, but if she had an abortion on the spot, right there at the doors of the hotel, Jack4jill would be her most devout supporter and would probably ask her out on a date.

I believe all the violence is staged for our benefit. The real benefactor is Trump, not anyone else. These Mexicans may think they're working against Trump, but I suspect that Trump is writing their checks. Maybe the rank-and-file is blissfully unaware of what's really going on, but the leadership knows that they are "astroturf" opponents to Trump.

You are probably on to something. If the security was serious about preventing "scenes" like this they could easily prevent them. What if someone was concealing a pistol and was there to do some actual damage? No such thing is possible with the level of security at these events. How would it be possible to get fragile eggs past the pat downs? I don't buy it.

I would never walk into an angry mob, and would especially not provoke it. It doesn't get much dumber than that.

God, what a terminal douche bag!

The Nazis tricked a Communist into burning down the Reichstag, and Trump has taken a page from Hitler's playbook. Watch the Star Wars prequels, same principle, Emperor was egging on both sides to fight each other, and ended up on top in the end. These so-called "Mexicans" are actually waving Mexican flags and carrying slogans designed to piss off white Americans, like "Make America Mexico again." It's all too good to be true, so it isn't.

She placed herself in harm's way. If you stand in the middle of the tracks before an oncoming train, that makes you the stupid one, it doesn't mean the train is not respecting your rights.

She placed herself in harm's way. If you stand in the middle of the tracks before an oncoming train, that makes you the stupid one, it doesn't mean the train is not respecting your rights.

So if I walk around with a gun, and somebody is standing on the street, it's OK if I blow that person away because "they placed themselves in harm's way?"

Words cannot describe what an incredibly profound douche bag scum bag you are. You belong in a zoo, not on the street. People need protection from your brand of stupidity.

Forum List

Back