Mob of Teens Attack Family of 3 at Six Flags

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
One is 18, so we have his picture

gregory-battle.jpg

All 3 family members were hospitalized.

Now let's hear from the white libs and Africans to tell us this is not a black problem.
Family Attacked By Teens Who Cut In Line At Six Flags "Fright Fest"

I can't quite figure out crowd behaviour. There were 8 "kids." Most kids aren't very well built (the kid in the photo for example). Why didn't the others in the crowd do the right thing and just stand by while these subhumans attacked a man, his wife, and 12 year old son?

I'd like to think I'd step in. Where were the 100 others standing in line watching this?

These sorts of things make me lose faith in humanity.

How did those kids get out alive.

If that happened in my town.....the family goes to the hospital.

1/2 the kids go to the ICU.

The other half goes to the morgue.

I can't quite figure out crowd behaviour. There were 8 "kids." Most kids aren't very well built (the kid in the photo for example). Why didn't the others in the crowd do the right thing and just stand by while these subhumans attacked a man, his wife, and 12 year old son?

I'd like to think I'd step in. Where were the 100 others standing in line watching this?

I'd be throwing some punches.
Which would be stupid. If I got hurt who would pay my families rent.

No one wants to go to prison for hitting a child. If someone picked up one of these cretins and threw him bodily into the crowd it would have stopped

I'd be throwing some punches.
Which would be stupid. If I got hurt who would pay my families rent.

Not sure punches would be the way to go.

However, if you pulled on of them off and accidently ruptured his spleen in the process....well who could fault you ?

Christians keeping it moral.

How many Christians ? Huhn ?

Did all 100 million get together and decide to do that ?

Do you think all Christians are right wingers ?

Or is Obama really not a Christian.

Why do you persist on this bullshit sterotyping ?

I'm careful watching white kids when I walk down the street. No earphones.

Forum List

Back