Mob of Teens Attack Family of 3 at Six Flags

I'm careful watching white kids when I walk down the street. No earphones.

I don't watch any kids when I walk down the street. They know better.

Also, where I live kids are taught respect and when they get in trouble the first they say is "don't call my dad".

We've lost that.

Why is it we aren't supposed to notice black hate and black hate crimes? Perhaps my biggest complaint here. I have seen black racism, they kill little old white ladies, old white men in wheelchairs, black on black murder rates far surpass a few white bad cops. Rich black athletes want to take a knee? You do that. But try instead to look at the overall issues.

One is 18, so we have his picture

gregory-battle.jpg

All 3 family members were hospitalized.

Now let's hear from the white libs and Africans to tell us this is not a black problem.
Family Attacked By Teens Who Cut In Line At Six Flags "Fright Fest"

The US has massive problems, and there are massive problems with black people in poverty committing crime. However nothing ever gets done about it, which is why black crime in the US is much worse than in European first world countries.

Wow, I was just reading about james andrew riley. By age 13, he had 128 felonies.
problem_child2011-wide.jpg

This is a more recent mug shot:

James-Andrew-Riley-mugshot-24600188.400x800.jpg

Could you imagine a black kid with 128 felonies? Neither could I.

However nothing ever gets done about it, which is why black crime in the US is much worse than in European first world countries.
I guess we should give black teen mothers bigger welfare checks. That'll make their children moral.

One is 18, so we have his picture

gregory-battle.jpg

All 3 family members were hospitalized.

Now let's hear from the white libs and Africans to tell us this is not a black problem.
Family Attacked By Teens Who Cut In Line At Six Flags "Fright Fest"

The US has massive problems, and there are massive problems with black people in poverty committing crime. However nothing ever gets done about it, which is why black crime in the US is much worse than in European first world countries.

It's funny that your only able response is to click the funny button.

Wow, I was just reading about james andrew riley. By age 13, he had 128 felonies.
problem_child2011-wide.jpg

This is a more recent mug shot:

James-Andrew-Riley-mugshot-24600188.400x800.jpg

Could you imagine a black kid with 128 felonies? Neither could I.

What you can't imagine or comprehend could fill a tanker ship.

However nothing ever gets done about it, which is why black crime in the US is much worse than in European first world countries.
I guess we should give black teen mothers bigger welfare checks. That'll make their children moral.

No, that isn't the answer.

The problem is no one seems interested in the answers, seeing as the right even refuses to see the problems.

It's even funnier that you ignored my response.

GIVE them more Taxpayer welfare, and they'll become moral and good people.

This problem with their souls is something they can only fix themselves. White people can't help them.

The problem is no one seems interested in the answers, seeing as the right even refuses to see the problems.
OK. First, while the problems would seem self-evident, what are the answers?
What would solve the problems plaguing black communities, especially the inner city communities?

It's even funnier that you ignored my response.

GIVE them more Taxpayer welfare, and they'll become moral and good people.

This problem with their souls is something they can only fix themselves. White people can't help them.

I didn't ignore your response at all. You're being sarcastic and simplistic. Hardly worthy of a debate, is it?

What would solve the problems plaguing black communities, especially the inner city communities?

The problems aren't self evidence, that's the first problem here. People often see the tip of the iceberg and ignore the rest of it.

There are plenty of questions.

Why does the US have such high crime and especially murder rate compared to other first world countries?

Why does the US have ghettos?

Why does the US have problems with education?

Why does the US have far more problems with poverty than other first world countries? I mean, both Europe and the US have poverty, but in the US it's often worse. That's not to say other first world countries don't have problems, of course they do, but in the US... it's worse.

Your statement would've mattered, maybe, if you provided possible answers. But you didn't and thus your statement doesn't matter.

The people stepping up and stopping the gangs hanging out, policing themselves, ending drug traffic in their neighborhoods, women refraining from having children with deadbeats who have no intention of being a dad and in general...helping themselves. Can't do it for them because its not anyone elses job. Its THEIR job to clean up their communities. From within.

The problems aren't self evidence, that's the first problem here. People often see the tip of the iceberg and ignore the rest of it.

There are plenty of questions.

Why does the US have such high crime and especially murder rate compared to other first world countries?

Why does the US have ghettos?

Why does the US have problems with education?

Why does the US have far more problems with poverty than other first world countries? I mean, both Europe and the US have poverty, but in the US it's often worse. That's not to say other first world countries don't have problems, of course they do, but in the US... it's worse.
You answer a question with more questions. I am much more interested in your answers to those questions. While I posed one question, you have submitted several additional queries. Where as I asked "what" your solution so one question might be, you posed several "why" questions. Given that, why do you think your suggested problems exist in this country particularly, and not other first world countries? What solutions would you suggest to solve the problems inherent to your problems?

Forum List

Back