Modern day MLK, Candace Owens gets speech shut down by racist dems on FACEBOOK

It's funny how a bunch of confederacy supporting, pepe the frog picture posting, whiners about white genocide, white civil rights, western civilization, Jared Taylor and Heather McDonald, Trump supporters try telling us how white supremacists don't exist.

How Candace Owens would have responded to the Civil Rights movement

Negroes need to know their place
Colored children need to be kept away from white children
Negroes need to be sent to separate bathrooms
Colored people are generally not smart enough to vote
Civil Rights protestors are commie agitators

Discussing what people would do in different times and different circumstances, is a very difficult exercise and one that requires a very objective and dispassionate and honest mindset to be anything other than complete garbage.

You are pretty much the exact opposite, of that.

Do you know what they would have called Candace Owens in the 60s?

Uncle Tom

Given the splendor of gender confusion that the left revels in these days I would think they would be delighted.

Jo

Discussing what people would do in different times and different circumstances, is a very difficult exercise and one that requires a very objective and dispassionate and honest mindset to be anything other than complete garbage.

Uncle Tom

Given the splendor of gender confusion that the left revels in these days I would think they would be delighted.

Jo

WTF does that have to do with anything?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It's funny how a bunch of confederacy supporting, pepe the frog picture posting, whiners about white genocide, white civil rights, western civilization, Jared Taylor and Heather McDonald, Trump supporters try telling us how white supremacists don't exist.
What race doesn’t think they are supreme ??

Uncle Tom

Jo

Don't ask me you're the one who tag-named a woman with a male nomenclature dude.

Jo

Uncle Tom

Jo

Seems the right are the ones confused about gender.

Uncle Tom

Jo

Don't ask me you're the one who tag-named a woman with a male nomenclature dude.

Jo

We'll call her a sellout so you won't be confused.

Candace is a sell out to the conservative cause
She used to be liberal, but found that spouting conservative propaganda is more lucrative

Hmmmm. Black people are not allowed to change their minds? Thought you were better than that.
You realize she was running an Anti Trump website weeks before she came out as conservative

Makes one question her sincerity
If she flips back, sure. I mean, you wouldn't say Arianna Huffington is a sell out because she used to be a conservative, would you?

Candace is a sell out to the conservative cause
She used to be liberal, but found that spouting conservative propaganda is more lucrative

Hmmmm. Black people are not allowed to change their minds? Thought you were better than that.

You have to do better than that. Because if a black person chooses to do the reverse of what Owens has done you wouldn't support the change of mind.
And you know I would do that how? You have to do better than that.

861048C8-1F53-47D2-B058-FAEAB2A4C9F2.jpeg
Dems are on a lynching spree

The issue is the censorship of liberals. That this particular case grew embarrassing enough that they reversed themselves, does not change the fact that they did indeed censor her.
Who has been censored?

Candace Owens.

Note, btw, how I did not play a bunch of stupid ass games trying to avoid giving the actual answer. Then think about how often you are able to do that.

Who censored her?
She was able to speak before Congress ...doesn’t seem like censorship

Facebook, as per the OP.

Your pretense that you have to be prevented from ALL speech before there is censor ship is noted and laughed at.
Facebook is a privately owned website
They can make their own rules

Candace Owens has her own website, she can block Facebook if she wants

Tell it to the bakers, lefty.

You claimed scores of millions of terrorists in this country, I ask you for a link demonstrating scores of millions of terror attacks,

and you post a graph showing that hate groups have risen to just over ONE THOUSAND?

That is not the scores of millions of terror attacks that you need to support the shit you have been spewing.

YOu lose.

Now, will you have the self respect to admit that, or will you just spew another line of shit?
Link to where I said scores of millions Klan Boy

You libs have, as a group been claiming that Trump's rise is due to his supposed support from white supremacist.

Trump got over 60 million votes. That is scores of millions.

I have not heard a single liberal dissent from that obviously nonsensical claim.

I'm not about to go though your posts to check on if you have personally made that claim.

Are you claiming that that is not your position?

I know that you are a liar, but for the purposes of this thread, if you want to dissent from the standard lib position, please do so, clearly and concisely and we will move on.

View attachment 261531 Dems are on a lynching spree
Candace is such a Snowflake

Her hate propaganda is not acceptable to Facebook
Huh what propaganda?? Why are you attacking a free black woman for?

The racist plantation propaganda
What was a slave plantation and what’s the difference from today’s black democrat run innercities? If you can’t answer that question stop attacking free black women

You claimed scores of millions of terrorists in this country, I ask you for a link demonstrating scores of millions of terror attacks,

and you post a graph showing that hate groups have risen to just over ONE THOUSAND?

That is not the scores of millions of terror attacks that you need to support the shit you have been spewing.

YOu lose.

Now, will you have the self respect to admit that, or will you just spew another line of shit?
Link to where I said scores of millions Klan Boy

You libs have, as a group been claiming that Trump's rise is due to his supposed support from white supremacist.

Trump got over 60 million votes. That is scores of millions.

I have not heard a single liberal dissent from that obviously nonsensical claim.

I'm not about to go though your posts to check on if you have personally made that claim.

Are you claiming that that is not your position?

I know that you are a liar, but for the purposes of this thread, if you want to dissent from the standard lib position, please do so, clearly and concisely and we will move on.

Nice little dance Klan Boy

You claim I had said scores of millions of terrorists
You lied

View attachment 261531 Dems are on a lynching spree
Candace is such a Snowflake

Her hate propaganda is not acceptable to Facebook
Huh what propaganda?? Why are you attacking a free black woman for?

The racist plantation propaganda
What was a slave plantation and what’s the difference from today’s black democrat run innercities? If you can’t answer that question stop attacking free black women
Anyone who understands what a plantation was would know that is a racist claim

Forum List

Back