Modern day MLK, Candace Owens gets speech shut down by racist dems on FACEBOOK

The next MLK??

When asked to testify before Congress on the rise of White Nationalism, Owens testified that it was all the result of fear mongering from a left wing media.

She then proceeded to lecture Congress that 50 years ago it was Democrat’s who enacted Jim Crow and the KKK

She then railed against social programs that help blacks and how they equate to slavery

I have not seen any lib support the idea that "white nationalism" is rising.

It is nothing but fearmongering.
It is a bigger threat in this country than Muslim terrorism

Bullshit. KKK has like 50k members? Maybe fewer. They are zero threat.

Highest number I've seen, is 8k and that is a very, very soft number.

So, you support censoring her.

You are a fascist.

I support mocking her

Nope. This thread is about people like you, censoring her, and you are here to attack her, not to attack the censors.

You are a fascist, who wants to silence your enemies, because you have learned that you cannot win any debates.

I taught you that.

I had hoped that you would soften your commitment to your obviously bankrupt ideology, but instead you have increased it, greatly.
Criticizing someone’s words or actions is not censorship.

Face book did not criticize what she said, they shut down her ability to say it.

That is what this thread is about, and you showed up to attack the victim and to lie about what is going on.

You support censorship. YOu are a fascist.
Stop being such a drama queen, she is not being censored. She still free to say whatever she wants.

If Facebook was censoring liberals, you leftards would be burning down their corporate buildings, and I mean that literally.

The next MLK??

When asked to testify before Congress on the rise of White Nationalism, Owens testified that it was all the result of fear mongering from a left wing media.

She then proceeded to lecture Congress that 50 years ago it was Democrat’s who enacted Jim Crow and the KKK

She then railed against social programs that help blacks and how they equate to slavery

Not many racists want to wear the hood anymore
There are plenty of white supremacist organizations that let you wear cammo and a cool baseball cap

The next MLK??

There are plenty of white supremacist organizations that let you wear cammo and a cool baseball cap

And they have almost zero impact on Jews and African Americans. But Leftists certainly do.

I support mocking her

Nope. This thread is about people like you, censoring her, and you are here to attack her, not to attack the censors.

You are a fascist, who wants to silence your enemies, because you have learned that you cannot win any debates.

I taught you that.

I had hoped that you would soften your commitment to your obviously bankrupt ideology, but instead you have increased it, greatly.

Face book did not criticize what she said, they shut down her ability to say it.

That is what this thread is about, and you showed up to attack the victim and to lie about what is going on.

Stop being such a drama queen, she is not being censored. She still free to say whatever she wants.

If Facebook was censoring liberals, you leftards would be burning down their corporate buildings, and I mean that literally.
Dumbfuck, she's not censored. She's still free to spout whatever she likes. Get that through your thick skull.

I taught you that.

Dumbfuck, she's not censored. She's still free to spout whatever she likes. Get that through your thick skull.

I note that you do not deny what you and your ilk would be doing, if it were a conservative business censoring liberal speech.

Interesting. I think this is the first hint I have gotten from you, that you have some shred of integrity left.

A very small, faint shred...

Candace is a sell out to the conservative cause
She used to be liberal, but found that spouting conservative propaganda is more lucrative

Hmmmm. Black people are not allowed to change their minds? Thought you were better than that.
You realize she was running an Anti Trump website weeks before she came out as conservative

Makes one question her sincerity

The next MLK??

And they have almost zero impact on Jews and African Americans. But Leftists certainly do.

Yes we do have an impact, we make their lives more tolerable

White Supremesists are terrorists

The post was reinstated.

And there is no “liberal supremacy” nutcase. Unless of course you mean it’s better than white supremacist lowlife trash

The issue is the censorship of liberals. That this particular case grew embarrassing enough that they reversed themselves, does not change the fact that they did indeed censor her.

WHat percentage?

The post was reinstated.

And there is no “liberal supremacy” nutcase. Unless of course you mean it’s better than white supremacist lowlife trash

The issue is the censorship of liberals. That this particular case grew embarrassing enough that they reversed themselves, does not change the fact that they did indeed censor her.
Who has been censored?

WHat percentage?
All of them

None of them are good people regardless of what our President says

The post was reinstated.

Who has been censored?

Candace Owens.

Note, btw, how I did not play a bunch of stupid ass games trying to avoid giving the actual answer. Then think about how often you are able to do that.

WHat percentage?
All of them

So, if as you lefties claim, that white supremacist are so numerous that they gave Trump the GOP nomination and then the White House, there must be scores of millions of them.

So, all of them are terrorists.

Gee, so, link to show that there were scores of millions of terror attacks a year, by white supremacists in this country.

Or admit that you were just spouting shit.

The post was reinstated.

Who has been censored?

Candace Owens.

Note, btw, how I did not play a bunch of stupid ass games trying to avoid giving the actual answer. Then think about how often you are able to do that.

Who censored her?
She was able to speak before Congress ...doesn’t seem like censorship

WHat percentage?
All of them

So, if as you lefties claim, that white supremacist are so numerous that they gave Trump the GOP nomination and then the White House, there must be scores of millions of them.

So, all of them are terrorists.

Gee, so, link to show that there were scores of millions of terror attacks a year, by white supremacists in this country.

Or admit that you were just spouting shit.
White Supremasists are terrorists
Even you Klan Boy

The post was reinstated.

Who has been censored?
Did you read the link .. ohhh Democrats.. so many reasons why you shouldn’t vote haha

Forum List

Back