Mollie Tibbet's dad's shameless virtue signaling at daughter's funeral

Here is guy who wants to bury his murdered daughter in decency. This is not a time to put him in the sites of some fucktards who want to abuse his dead daughter in her coffin for their filthy politics and he wants to protect her memory from this. Go away, TRASH.
Every little piece of her!

Here is guy who wants to bury his murdered daughter in decency. This is not a time to put him in the sites of some fucktards who want to abuse his dead daughter in her coffin for their filthy politics and he wants to protect her memory from this. Go away, TRASH.
You truly are a sicko. Try to be a decent human being and a decent American for a change.

You truly are a sicko. Try to be a decent human being and a decent American for a change.
I can’t I am not allowed borders or laws! I can only talk about white crime. I am a racist xenophobe if I mention any thing other than white crime!

View attachment 213442
Mollie Tibbetts was ‘nobody’s victim,’ her dad says in powerful eulogy

Raped and murdered:
Dad: "Nobody's victim"

Daughter is gone forever.
Dad: "LOL how bout' them burritos, amirite?"

With parents like these, it's no wonder she turned out to be a self hating SJW.

Wow; I cannot believe your POS troll post was allowed to stand. Congrats
Try to get his white ass censored!

The fact that his troll thread is still here, after 24 hours, doesn't say a thing about the person that posted it.

View attachment 213442

Raped and murdered:

The fact that his troll thread is still here, after 24 hours, doesn't say a thing about the person that posted it.
I know! It’s just awful. You know why? Cause it ain’t about white crime! Did you know a man in Colorado killed his wife and kids? White people!

View attachment 213442

Raped and murdered:

Troll post? No, I was legitimately disgusted by the things Mollie's father said in her eulogy and felt compelled to share. This is yet another example of how left wing politics is akin to a mental disorder. The man who should have loved her the most in the world cheapens her life by putting politics first, making passive aggressive jokes at the expense of white people and saying she's not a victim.

Spare me your faux outrage. You..."people" don't have any right to judge me.

View attachment 213442

Raped and murdered:

Liberals are not allowed to leave. Period.

View attachment 213442

Raped and murdered:

Troll post? No, I was legitimately disgusted by the things Mollie's father said in her eulogy and felt compelled to share. This is yet another example of how left wing politics is akin to a mental disorder. The man who should have loved her the most in the world cheapens her life by putting politics first, making passive aggressive jokes at the expense of white people and saying she's not a victim.

Let this be a lesson to you. Unless it is a white person comitting a crime do not mention it! They will be totally outraged when a white comitts a crime otherwise you are a white racist xenophobe! Them’s The rules!

View attachment 213442

Raped and murdered:

Molly Tibbets was murdered because she refused the advances of a man who found her attractive. His race, his citizenship are irrelevant.

The last sentence of your paragraph is a lie YOU made up, since you know nothing about this woman or her family. You’re just pissed that they won’t play along with your racist, xenophobic agenda.

You certainly live up to the “trash” moniker you have given yourself.
The accused murder being an illegal alien is absolutely fucking relevant. You ignorant naïve fools are sacrificing people because your political elite are hoping to expand their voter pool.

Yeah, it's all about you: "I was legitimately disgusted." Legitimately, no less.

Mollie's father said, the Hispanics are Iowans, with better food. That's "passive aggressive jokes at the expense of white people." You are just a whiny crybaby.

Her father saw her life, which was brutally ended. He legitimately refuses to let her, and her life, be redefined by that end. Hence he legitimately concludes, she is not a victim. Much to you chagrin, because you are a whiny crybaby.

And, of course, "You...'people' don't have any right to judge me," because that brings out even more the whiny crybaby. And it's still all about you, and about how you feel absolutely feel free to render judgment, about the family that experienced a catastrophic loss, burying her daughter / sister.

Let me tell you this, in your infantile egocentrism, your endless grievance over a good word about Hispanics, and your instrumentalizing Mollie's death, you are not disgusted, you are disgusting.

Yeah, it's all about you: "I was legitimately disgusted." Legitimately, no less.

Mollie's father said, the Hispanics are Iowans, with better food. That's "passive aggressive jokes at the expense of white people." You are just a whiny crybaby.

Her father saw her life, which was brutally ended. He legitimately refuses to let her, and her life, be redefined by that end. Hence he legitimately concludes, she is not a victim. Much to you chagrin, because you are a whiny crybaby.

And, of course, "You...'people' don't have any right to judge me," because that brings out even more the whiny crybaby. And it's still all about you, and about how you feel absolutely feel free to render judgment, about the family that experienced a catastrophic loss, burying her daughter / sister.

Let me tell you this, in your infantile egocentrism, your endless grievance over a good word about Hispanics, and your instrumentalizing Mollie's death, you are not disgusted, you are disgusting.
White people cannot have feelings! That’s against the rules! The only crime allowed is white crime. All other crime shall go unmentioned. Did you know a white guy in Colorado killed his white wife and two white daughters? Further did you know a white cop was convicted of shooting a black teen? That George Zimmerman was really white? That you cannot mention Chicago, Iowa or New Mexico? Thank you for your attention in these matters! Truly!

Looks like some folks are pissed that Molly’s family refused to go along with the attempt to politicize her murder.

Nicely spotted, and nicely put, but...

Looks like some folks are pissed that Molly's family refused to go along with the attempt at waving her dead body at the crowd for the purpose of xenophobia signaling. Looks like some folks are pissed that Molly's family specifically acknowledged the Hispanic community, and the good deeds, support and help they received from that community. Looks like some folks are pissed that Molly's family demonstrated the humanity and the humor that were Molly's forte, as opposed to the hatred and bigotry that are the mouth-breathing onlookers' forte. Looks like they're pissed because, by comparison, they look exactly as pathetic as they know they are.

Yep, that's more like it.
Looks to me like we want our borders, our laws, and our lives respected. Looks to me like all you care about is the people here illegally! Seems to me like you are pissed that we dare mention we have laws and borders and that Mollie should not have been chopped up by someone in the country illegally! Guess what? I don’t care!

Sentence 1: looks to me like like we ee all wantt that, you just cant stomach anything less than ripping apart families and demononizing immigrants as a solution.

Guess what. Her family doesnt hate Mexicans. Must really piss you off when you are working so hard at ginning up hatred towards them all.

Apparently a toddler died due to lack of medical care while in detention. I am sure that makes you happy. One less illegal right?

Or maybe like with Mollie you will feel anger at it how unnecessary it was. Nah...you will just blame the parents not the systems that failed her.

It's very simple deducing. The guy stalked her. If he was not HERE in the USA illegally, there would have not been a stalker. Yet, he was. And he killed the girl. The father seems to be made of jello. The guy that killed her needs to be pitied. The girl is gone forever and oh fucking well.

Thats what I am seeing in this thread.
worse than that to me, he's wanting to go eat a burrito with him.
Where did he say that?

Her father saw her life, which was brutally ended. He legitimately refuses to let her, and her life, be redefined by that end. Hence he legitimately concludes, she is not a victim
Yeah she's a true victim. Most of all, she's a victim of Democrat politics. The murderer is only a symptom of Democrat politics.

Looks like some folks are pissed that Molly’s family refused to go along with the attempt to politicize her murder.

Nicely spotted, and nicely put, but...

Looks like some folks are pissed that Molly's family refused to go along with the attempt at waving her dead body at the crowd for the purpose of xenophobia signaling. Looks like some folks are pissed that Molly's family specifically acknowledged the Hispanic community, and the good deeds, support and help they received from that community. Looks like some folks are pissed that Molly's family demonstrated the humanity and the humor that were Molly's forte, as opposed to the hatred and bigotry that are the mouth-breathing onlookers' forte. Looks like they're pissed because, by comparison, they look exactly as pathetic as they know they are.

Yep, that's more like it.
Looks to me like we want our borders, our laws, and our lives respected. Looks to me like all you care about is the people here illegally! Seems to me like you are pissed that we dare mention we have laws and borders and that Mollie should not have been chopped up by someone in the country illegally! Guess what? I don’t care!

Sentence 1: looks to me like like we ee all wantt that, you just cant stomach anything less than ripping apart families and demononizing immigrants as a solution.

Guess what. Her family doesnt hate Mexicans. Must really piss you off when you are working so hard at ginning up hatred towards them all.

Apparently a toddler died due to lack of medical care while in detention. I am sure that makes you happy. One less illegal right?

Or maybe like with Mollie you will feel anger at it how unnecessary it was. Nah...you will just blame the parents not the systems that failed her.
I know! We shall not mention any crime that is not white crime! We must not mention Chicago, Iowa or New Mexico. A white man in Colorado killed his white wife and two white daughters! We cannot mention illegals, they have every right to sneak across our borders, steal our identifications, lie about who they are and murder Americans! If I say anything to the contrary I hate Hispanics and I am a racist and a xenophobe! Any thing else your sanctimonious ass wishes to add? Sweetie?

Oh! I forgot. George Zimmerman is really white otherwise we can’t mention him either!

Last edited:
I don't care if the perp is black, white, brown, green or blue. Nor do I care if the perp is middle eastern, american, canadian, african, european, asian. If they are here ILLEGALLY and KILL a citizen of the country they INVADED, then they are guilty and the victim IS A VICTIM. Period. No excuses.

Forum List

Back