Mollie Tibbet's dad's shameless virtue signaling at daughter's funeral

I don't care if the perp is black, white, brown, green or blue. Nor do I care if the perp is middle eastern, american, canadian, african, european, asian. If they are here ILLEGALLY and KILL a citizen of the country they INVADED, then they are guilty and the victim IS A VICTIM. Period. No excuses.

Tsk tsk tsk. This lesson is going to come hard for you!

I don't care if the perp is black, white, brown, green or blue. Nor do I care if the perp is middle eastern, american, canadian, african, european, asian. If they are here ILLEGALLY and KILL a citizen of the country they INVADED, then they are guilty and the victim IS A VICTIM. Period. No excuses.

What lesson? That an ILLEGAL came into our country and killed someone, who shouldn't have been here in the first place?

It's a good point with Zimmerman... It just tells everyone where the left really is in their abject hatred/blame of all things bad on white folks. They'll make minority racism a thing anytime they can get away with it, but their flawed philosophy doesn't allow "Hispanics" to be bad so they had to make Zimmerman out to be a racist "white supremacist."

One does have to wonder why they have not tried this with the Hispanic guy in this case though. I suppose its because they're better suited to virtue signal to the illegal immigrant vote than the black vote these days.

Last edited:
It's very simple deducing. The guy stalked her. If he was not HERE in the USA illegally, there would have not been a stalker. Yet, he was. And he killed the girl. The father seems to be made of jello. The guy that killed her needs to be pitied. The girl is gone forever and oh fucking well.

Thats what I am seeing in this thread.
worse than that to me, he's wanting to go eat a burrito with him.
WTF??
read the OP.

It's very simple deducing. The guy stalked her. If he was not HERE in the USA illegally, there would have not been a stalker. Yet, he was. And he killed the girl. The father seems to be made of jello. The guy that killed her needs to be pitied. The girl is gone forever and oh fucking well.

Thats what I am seeing in this thread.
worse than that to me, he's wanting to go eat a burrito with him.
Where did he say that?
Dad: "LOL how bout' them burritos, amirite?"

Yeah, it's all about you: "I was legitimately disgusted." Legitimately, no less.

Mollie's father said, the Hispanics are Iowans, with better food. That's "passive aggressive jokes at the expense of white people." You are just a whiny crybaby.

Her father saw her life, which was brutally ended. He legitimately refuses to let her, and her life, be redefined by that end. Hence he legitimately concludes, she is not a victim. Much to you chagrin, because you are a whiny crybaby.

And, of course, "You...'people' don't have any right to judge me," because that brings out even more the whiny crybaby. And it's still all about you, and about how you feel absolutely feel free to render judgment, about the family that experienced a catastrophic loss, burying her daughter / sister.

Let me tell you this, in your infantile egocentrism, your endless grievance over a good word about Hispanics, and your instrumentalizing Mollie's death, you are not disgusted, you are disgusting.

Her status as a victim is not an opinion, it's a fact.

If her murderer hadn't crossed the border illegally, then she'd still be alive. Also a fact.

Am I wrong?

What lesson? That an ILLEGAL came into our country and killed someone, who shouldn't have been here in the first place?
That you are not allowed to speak of it! If you dew ewe will automatically become a racist xenophobe who hates Mexicans!

It's a good point with Zimmerman... It just tells everyone where the left really is in their abject hatred/blame of all things bad on white folks. They'll make minority racism a thing anytime they can get away with it, but their flawed philosophy doesn't allow "Hispanics" to be bad so they had to make Zimmerman out to be a racist "white supremacist."

One does have to wonder why they have not tried this with the Hispanic guy in this case though. I suppose its because they're better suited to virtue signal to the illegal immigrant vote than the black vote these days.
Well if they didn’t make him white then they would have to deal with a Hispanic killing a black! We just can’t have that you know?

That’s why George Zimmerman had to be white! Right?

Zimmerman is NOT white; his mother is Peruvian with African heritage.
Guess you didn't bother to check yourself B4 you wrecked yourself.

Why are you bringing race into this? Why in Hell are you bringing Zimmerman into this? TROLL MUCH?

Mollie Tibbetts murder is about murder; it is NOT about race.

Your own comments make you look like a f***ing idiot.

Well if they didn’t make him white then they would have to deal with a Hispanic killing a black! We just can’t have that you know?

Agreed, it would rile up their voters against them if they pointed out that they blatantly ignore minority on minority crime across the board. Makes them look weak as shit.

Why are you bringing race into this?

I know I know! My bad! The only time race matters is if it’s a white who does the crime! Did you know that a white man in Colorado killed his white wife and white daughters?

View attachment 213442
Mollie Tibbetts was ‘nobody’s victim,’ her dad says in powerful eulogy

Raped and murdered:
Dad: "Nobody's victim"

Daughter is gone forever.

With parents like these, it's no wonder she turned out to be a self hating SJW.

Wow; I cannot believe your POS troll post was allowed to stand. Congrats
Try to get his white ass censored!

The fact that his troll thread is still here, after 24 hours, doesn't say a thing about the person that posted it.
I know! It’s just awful. You know why? Cause it ain’t about white crime! Did you know a man in Colorado killed his wife and kids? White people!

Oh yes; there you go bringing race into a thread about murder.

I didn't know they were allowing 1st graders to pee on computers. Congrats.

Why are you bringing race into this? Why in Hell are you bringing Zimmerman into this? TROLL MUCH?

See? See how you guys are? When it happened I never once mentioned race. Just that he was an illegal immigrant! Shit! Boom! I automatically got the you be racist xenophobe bullshit! And when Zimmerman killed Treyvon Martin, the left here absolutely declared him white. Do some research dude! Now! Back to that white guy in Colorado. He’s a jerk!

View attachment 213442

Raped and murdered:

Troll post? No, I was legitimately disgusted by the things Mollie's father said in her eulogy and felt compelled to share. This is yet another example of how left wing politics is akin to a mental disorder. The man who should have loved her the most in the world cheapens her life by putting politics first, making passive aggressive jokes at the expense of white people and saying she's not a victim.

Spare me your faux outrage. You..."people" don't have any right to judge me.

You do not recognize the fact that Mollies' Father is the better man here; much better than you.

Mollies' Father is attempting to do several things, which you FAIL to understand.

He is attempting to heal a community, attempting to sooth the wounds of a community that is suspicious of people some perceive as 'different,' and he is attempting to free himself of sadness, loss, grief, pain but MOST importantly, hate.

You see, that is what you do not get; why? Because you are too busy trying to be a bad ass idiot.

View attachment 213442

Raped and murdered:

USMB allows free speech. The good, the bad and the ugly.

I disagree.

View attachment 213442

Raped and murdered:

USMB allows free speech. The good, the bad and the ugly.

I disagree.
Why don’t you ask Lysitrata, Coyote and the others? Race matters a lot to them!

See? See how you guys are? When it happened I never once mentioned race. Just that he was an illegal immigrant! Shit! Boom! I automatically got the you be racist xenophobe bullshit! And when Zimmerman killed Treyvon Martin, the left here absolutely declared him white. Do some research dude! Now! Back to that white guy in Colorado. He’s a jerk!

You are the one that brought race into this.

Here is YOUR POST, #167
That’s17 why George Zimmerman had to be white! Right?

Try laying off the meth, the opioids, the crack, the alcohol, ot whatever it is you are on.

Come back to the conversation when you are sober; maybe.

You are the one that brought race into this.

Here is YOUR POST, #167
That’s17 why George Zimmerman had to be white! Right?

Try laying off the meth, the opioids, the crack, the alcohol, ot whatever it is you are on.

Come back to the conversation when you are sober; maybe.
Oh no honey pot! They did. Back when it first happened! Nice try though!

Forum List

Back