Mollie Tibbet's dad's shameless virtue signaling at daughter's funeral

View attachment 213442
Mollie Tibbetts was ‘nobody’s victim,’ her dad says in powerful eulogy

Raped and murdered:
Dad: "Nobody's victim"

Daughter is gone forever.
Dad: "LOL how bout' them burritos, amirite?"

With parents like these, it's no wonder she turned out to be a self hating SJW.

Molly Tibbets was murdered because she refused the advances of a man who found her attractive. His race, his citizenship are irrelevant.

The last sentence of your paragraph is a lie YOU made up, since you know nothing about this woman or her family. You’re just pissed that they won’t play along with your racist, xenophobic agenda.

You certainly live up to the “trash” moniker you have given yourself.
BTW, your ideas are the cause of her death. Her death is on you!

Looks like some folks are pissed that Molly’s family refused to go along with the attempt to politicize her murder.

Nicely spotted, and nicely put, but...

Looks like some folks are pissed that Molly's family refused to go along with the attempt at waving her dead body at the crowd for the purpose of xenophobia signaling. Looks like some folks are pissed that Molly's family specifically acknowledged the Hispanic community, and the good deeds, support and help they received from that community. Looks like some folks are pissed that Molly's family demonstrated the humanity and the humor that were Molly's forte, as opposed to the hatred and bigotry that are the mouth-breathing onlookers' forte. Looks like they're pissed because, by comparison, they look exactly as pathetic as they know they are.

Yep, that's more like it.
Looks to me like we want our borders, our laws, and our lives respected. Looks to me like all you care about is the people here illegally! Seems to me like you are pissed that we dare mention we have laws and borders and that Mollie should not have been chopped up by someone in the country illegally! Guess what? I don’t care!

Looks like some folks are pissed that Molly’s family refused to go along with the attempt to politicize her murder.

Nicely spotted, and nicely put, but...

Looks like some folks are pissed that Molly's family refused to go along with the attempt at waving her dead body at the crowd for the purpose of xenophobia signaling. Looks like some folks are pissed that Molly's family specifically acknowledged the Hispanic community, and the good deeds, support and help they received from that community. Looks like some folks are pissed that Molly's family demonstrated the humanity and the humor that were Molly's forte, as opposed to the hatred and bigotry that are the mouth-breathing onlookers' forte. Looks like they're pissed because, by comparison, they look exactly as pathetic as they know they are.

Yep, that's more like it.
Looks to me like we want our borders, our laws, and our lives respected. Looks to me like all you care about is the people here illegally! Seems to me like you are pissed that we dare mention we have laws and borders and that Mollie should not have been chopped up by someone in the country illegally! Guess what? I don’t care!
no, what he's saying is Mollie should have embraced the mther fker. That's how fking sick these leftists fks truly are.

We know that.
And you don’t care! You are playing politics with a dead girl so you can get all the illegal amnesty! Right? Own it!
Wrong on both guesses. Stick to what you know and stop building opponents who don't exist.
Are you going to answer the questions?
If over the course of decades, eleven million Americans snuck into Mexico and Central America to work and give their kids a better future than America could provide, and Mexican and Central American employers kept hiring them and Mexican and Central American governments didn't expel them, let their children attend good schools, what should I think of them?

I would sure feel bad that America couldn't take care of her own.
So you think it’s our responsibility to take care of theirs? And why did you leave out the murder part? Are you saying we can expel them? What? Don’t be two faced now.
How would anyone feel about a murderer?

You sure are asking a lot of questions, Willow. Why do you care what a libtard thinks, anyway?

And you don’t care! You are playing politics with a dead girl so you can get all the illegal amnesty! Right? Own it!
Wrong on both guesses. Stick to what you know and stop building opponents who don't exist.
If over the course of decades, eleven million Americans snuck into Mexico and Central America to work and give their kids a better future than America could provide, and Mexican and Central American employers kept hiring them and Mexican and Central American governments didn't expel them, let their children attend good schools, what should I think of them?

So you think it’s our responsibility to take care of theirs? And why did you leave out the murder part? Are you saying we can expel them? What? Don’t be two faced now.

You sure are asking a lot of questions, Willow. Why do you care what a libtard thinks, anyway?
why wouldn't someone call their daughter a victim of a crime? I lost my first wife to diabetes, she was a victim of the disease.

You don’t have to answer a single question. By not answering you have answered. You are of the ilk who will do anything to protect illegals at the expense of Americans! You are just that desperate for votes!

You don’t have to answer a single question. By not answering you have answered. You are of the ilk who will do anything to protect illegals at the expense of Americans! You are just that desperate for votes!
I can't really believe their loyalty is to votes for an election cause they don't want to lose. What a pack of vicious people who could give two shits about their fellow american. I'm embarrassed for them.,

It's very simple deducing. The guy stalked her. If he was not HERE in the USA illegally, there would have not been a stalker. Yet, he was. And he killed the girl. The father seems to be made of jello. The guy that killed her needs to be pitied. The girl is gone forever and oh fucking well.

Thats what I am seeing in this thread.

I can't really believe their loyalty is to votes for an election cause they don't want to lose. What a pack of vicious people who could two shits about their fellow american. I'm embarrassed for them.,
I am not! They are going to reap the crops they are so busy sowing today! As their children are murdered they will smile and rise above it all.

I can't really believe their loyalty is to votes for an election cause they don't want to lose. What a pack of vicious people who could two shits about their fellow american. I'm embarrassed for them.,
I am not! They are going to reap the crops they are so busy sowing today! As their children are murdered they will smile and rise above it all.
I got to say, the reaction of the father leaves me thinking differently. I mean hly fk, doesn't care about his own daughter.

It's very simple deducing. The guy stalked her. If he was not HERE in the USA illegally, there would have not been a stalker. Yet, he was. And he killed the girl. The father seems to be made of jello. The guy that killed her needs to be pitied. The girl is gone forever and oh fucking well.

worse than that to me, he's wanting to go eat a burrito with him.

These are the same people who would have happily aborted Mollie too.
yep, couldn't have said that any better. especially dad. again, seeing what the father in colorado just did to his two kids, doesn't surprise me anymore.

View attachment 213442

Raped and murdered:

Molly Tibbets was murdered because she refused the advances of a man who found her attractive. His race, his citizenship are irrelevant.

The last sentence of your paragraph is a lie YOU made up, since you know nothing about this woman or her family. You’re just pissed that they won’t play along with your racist, xenophobic agenda.

Her death is on Rivera. NO ONE else.

Who pities him? I must have missed it.

View attachment 213442

Raped and murdered:

Her death is on Rivera. NO ONE else.
no, you don't care that he's in our country illegally. that makes you an accomplice. Just know that. You have a choice, you can denounce his presence or not. if not, bingo you fall into that pool of people.

Last edited:
Hey! Guess what! A white cop has been convicted of murder. He was in his own country too!

worse than that to me, he's wanting to go eat a burrito with him.
WTF??

Here is guy who wants to bury his murdered daughter in decency. This is not a time to put him in the sites of some fucktards who want to abuse his dead daughter in her coffin for their filthy politics and he wants to protect her memory from this. Go away, TRASH.

View attachment 213442

Raped and murdered:

Don't we have enough crime? Shouldn't we do a better job of keeping foreign criminals out?

Forum List

Back