🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Molnupiravir: First pill to treat Covid gets approval in UK

No, the reading prisoners fail to see the Chinese communists hiding behind this chemistry. First, to get clued up, one must remember that 1.) Ralph Baric at Chapel Hill, North Carolina has co-authored papers with Wuhan ‘bat lady’ Zheng-li Shi, 2.) that SARS-CoV-2’s most ancient ancestor may be a pig virus, PRRSV, and 3.) that wild boars were introduced into North Carolina from Germany in 1913.

Next, it should be pointed out that they were ready for the communist virus pandemic in November of 2019, just after the Military Games in Wuhan. This report does not mention the new mysterious virus that was waiting in the wings on the world stage.

Nov 2019 N4-Hydroxycytidine / SARS-CoV / MERS-CoV

And the technology first appeared in the U.S.S.R:

Oct 1973 N4-Hydroxycytidine / Institute of Cytology and Genetics, Siberian Branch U.S.S.R. Academy of Sciences, Novbosibirsk

Nope it was developed to treat horse encephalitis and then they first experimented with it with humans to treat influenza :p
Incorrect, Einstein. This chemistry was first developed by the Russians.

Well, that wasn't the standard people applied when discussing ivermectin.

I have maintained from the beginning that we would end up with some off-label use discovery of better COVID treatment. That requires existing drugs to be tried out to see if they work. These off-label treatments of symptoms happen all the time.
Ivermectin was not approved and generally a quack cure. That isnt the same thing.

You need a National Health Service so that you dont get ripped off. Its in your own hands.
1636120263397.png

The government works in collusion with big pharma and you expect me to support a national health service?

Looks like they're already there too me...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Is your govt paying for it? Or your company making it, doesn't charge GB as much as our company making it?????
I pay for it through my taxes. I do not know why its cheaper over here but I suggest that it is the size and buying power of the NHS. There are 60 million of us covered by what is essentially a giant insurance scheme. That gives us a lot of buying power.

I am guessing that American Healthcare is fragmented and there are many parties looking to make a profit. That doesnt help in buying drugs, or anything.

Ivermectin was not approved and generally a quack cure. That isnt the same thing.
It hasn't gone through legitimate trials for covid....thus quackery at this point... But there are trials for humans out there now, to determine if its usage can be helpful, and at what dosage for what age groups, if it does help covid recovery.

It hasn't gone through legitimate trials for covid....thus quackery at this point... But there are trials for humans out there now, to determine if its usage can be helpful, and at what dosage for what age groups, if it does help covid recovery.
Lets hope that its successful. But only a moron would take it on the recommendation of Dr Trump.

I pay for it through my taxes. I do not know why its cheaper over here but I suggest that it is the size and buying power of the NHS. There are 60 million of us covered by what is essentially a giant insurance scheme. That gives us a lot of buying power.

I am guessing that American Healthcare is fragmented and there are many parties looking to make a profit. That doesnt help in buying drugs, or anything.

Our govt could end up paying for it as well, but even though they could be buying 60 million, our govt is prohibited from negotiating pharmacy prices.

So, us tax payers will pay the price, even if free, one way or another.

Our govt could end up paying for it as well, but even though they could be buying 60 million, our govt is prohibited from negotiating pharmacy prices.

So, us tax payers will pay the price, even if free, one way or another.
Thats astonishing. How does that benefit the taxpayer ?

LOL Ivermectin has been approved for use in humans, just not for COVID. That is what "off-label" is all about. You don't know until you try and that particular "quack cure" started getting widely experimented with because of a Australian study suggesting it could work.

Your molnupiravir isn't going to work as well as you hope either. If there is one good thing that came out of the AIDS Epidemic it is the knowledge that drug cocktails are the most effective way to neuter a virus. Now it is just a matter of finding the "quack" combination that works best.

Wuhan bat lady Zheng-li Shi’s friend and co-author, Baric, says molnupiravir is mutagenic in this Chapel Hill, North Carolina report:

Aug 2021 Baric et al on Molnupiravir

Isnt the important thing that it is saving lives ? The pfizer product is reportedly even better.
Every type of over the counter product that can help should be pushed also. Every type of prescription product not specifically designed for Covid but helps should be pushed. All the complaining about Big Pharma and the high costs Americans pay compared to others now is being schmoozed over. Every percentage of help is good. But we are still determining if this was a Bio Weapon as Americans are being treated like chattel.

Forum List

Back