Mom leaves abortion clinic after seeing ultrasound

More accurately, I want medical decisions to be left up to the woman and her doctor. Not some fat old white guy in a legislature who thinks he knows better than both.

Killing an innocent human being in cold blood is not a “medical decision”.

Choosing one's own reproduction is a medical decision. And a woman has the right to deny her body to anyone. Or anything.

Don't have sex. Easy decision, involves only her save cases where she's forced which are crimes and not what's being discussed in 99.99% of all abortions.

This however is a decision that ends a human life. Nothing else and once done cannot be unmade.
Rape is no justification for aborting an innocent baby. Only if giving birth would kill the mother would ending the life of th child is justifiable.

Constitutional law, case law, they are all part of the Constitution.

You have no clue how the Constitution works; are you from another country or something?

I know that you were asked to provide words in the Constitution and you didn't.

I also know that you're a BABY KILLER. It's a shame you weren't subjected to something you think is right.

Nice meltdown.

Now tell me, if the fetus is a person according to the Constitution, why do people like you want a Constitutional amendment to declare the fetus a person?

Why do you want something put into the Constitution that you also insist is already there?

To use your words, stop lying about what I believe.

I don't think there needs to be an amendment. I already believe it's a person.

Show me where I said I wanted such an amendment. You'll have the same chance of finding it and you do the word abortion in the Constitution. I haven't said such a thing nor is the word abortion there. As the typical dumbass, you'll probably look.

So you're content to leave the fetus unprotected by the Constitution? lol, I stand corrected, baby killer.

The Constitution was amended to include both women and blacks

They never got around to including fetuses

They probably didn't expect to have to add "human being" to the description, expecting people would not be so stupid they wouldn't accept that reality.

They were wrong.

I also know that you're a BABY KILLER. It's a shame you weren't subjected to something you think is right.

Nice meltdown.

Now tell me, if the fetus is a person according to the Constitution, why do people like you want a Constitutional amendment to declare the fetus a person?

Why do you want something put into the Constitution that you also insist is already there?

Show me where I said I wanted such an amendment. You'll have the same chance of finding it and you do the word abortion in the Constitution. I haven't said such a thing nor is the word abortion there. As the typical dumbass, you'll probably look.

So you're content to leave the fetus unprotected by the Constitution? lol, I stand corrected, baby killer.

They probably didn't expect to have to add "human being" to the description, expecting people would not be so stupid they wouldn't accept that reality.

They were wrong.

Early term abortion was considered acceptable and was legal in the colonies at the time of the framing of the Constitution.

More accurately, I want medical decisions to be left up to the woman and her doctor. Not some fat old white guy in a legislature who thinks he knows better than both.

Choosing one's own reproduction is a medical decision. And a woman has the right to deny her body to anyone. Or anything.

Don't have sex. Easy decision, involves only her save cases where she's forced which are crimes and not what's being discussed in 99.99% of all abortions.

This however is a decision that ends a human life. Nothing else and once done cannot be unmade.
Rape is no justification for aborting an innocent baby. Only if giving birth would kill the mother would ending the life of th child is justifiable.
If rape is justification for killing a child, why hasn't Amanda Berry's daughter been killed?

not only is he saying that we shouldn't feed hungry children, but he's saying that women should be forced to have those children and then raise them to starve...

because jesus said punish the harlots...
Do you find it as easy to be laying with men you don't know as you find lying about what I say, jillian ? Never ever have I suggested children should be starving and I resent you and that Skylar saying I said that. In my spare time, I belong to an organization that supports contributing to youth services for the YMCA and we hold activities than helps fund 27 food pantries in the Quad Cities. That takes my involvement which I gladly give my time for free. What have you done to help the poor in your city? Talk is cheap.

Nice meltdown.

They were wrong.

Early term abortion was considered acceptable and was legal in the colonies at the time of the framing of the Constitution.

And yet...it's not in the Constitution as you claimed.

They were wrong.

It doesn't have to be. The Constitution makes a point of saying that just because a right isn't enumerated in the Constitution that does not mean it isn't a right.

If rape is justification for killing a child, why hasn't Amanda Berry's daughter been killed?
Are you suggesting I think rape is justification for an abortion? Reread my statement, Tipsycatlover .

They were wrong.

It doesn't have to be. The Constitution makes a point of saying that just because a right isn't enumerated in the Constitution that does not mean it isn't a right.
murder isn't a right.

They were wrong.

And to whom does it state that powers not specifically enumerated in the Constitution devolve to?

‘I saw little arms, little legs, and a head!’: Mom leaves abortion clinic after seeing ultrasound

Imagine that. The baby killers don't want women to be made to see the HUMAN BEING they are killing when having an abortion.
So? That's her choice. How fortunate is she to live in a country where she's in charge of her own body and free to make such choices?

How fortunate WE are to live in a country where we're in charge of what OUR money is spent on and free to weigh in on those issues.

Amazing how leftists only like "freedom" and "choice" when it comes to killing babies. Everything else, the government needs to control and regulate to a fare-thee-well.

Mandate full disclosure and informed consent on every other medical procedure under the sun? But of course. Mandate full disclosure and informed consent on abortions? "How dare you interfere with a woman's right to choose and be completely ignorant?!"

‘I saw little arms, little legs, and a head!’: Mom leaves abortion clinic after seeing ultrasound

Imagine that. The baby killers don't want women to be made to see the HUMAN BEING they are killing when having an abortion.
So? That's her choice. How fortunate is she to live in a country where she's in charge of her own body and free to make such choices?

If she were in charge of her own choices, those who demand someone else pay for them when she can't would do without until she could. With choices, comes responsibility for paying for them. Those of you who want only the choice don't care that others are forced to pay for something we were told to butt out of.
No one is forcing you to pay for abortions.

Yeah, yeah, hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars to the largest abortion provider in the nation - whose primary activity overwhelmingly is abortion - but "no one's forcing you to pay for abortions" because we keep that money on the OTHER books from the abortion money. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

Only fools and lawyers actually proclaim belief in such transparent accounting tricks. And only the fools are serious about it.

If she were in charge of her own choices, those who demand someone else pay for them when she can't would do without until she could. With choices, comes responsibility for paying for them. Those of you who want only the choice don't care that others are forced to pay for something we were told to butt out of.
No one is forcing you to pay for abortions.

Taxpayers are forced to support the children a woman chose to have with her body and she can't afford to raise. The choice to have them is as much of a choice as having an abortion. She made it, let her pay. If she can't, let her and her choices do without. If you want her to have the sole choice, give her the sole responsibility or the choice is nothing more than doing without having to pay the price.
So you're ok letting such babies starve?

Baby killer.

Straw man.

An unborn baby is protected because they are human. No need to be redundant when something is already there.

When you support abortion, you're the baby killer. You must be proud of it. If you are, do a retroactive one on yourself and the world a favor.
Why don't you to get out of paying taxes you're against?

why don't you hold those making the choices that involves someone else being forced to pay taxes responsible for those choices and the price that comes with making them? You want the choice but not the responsibility that comes with it yet you think doing so means they'll make better choices.
You don't get to decide which is the better choice for other women.

Why not? We apparently get to decide how much soda someone drinks, whether or not they can smoke cigarettes in their own home, what type of light bulb they can purchase, what sort of toilet they can own . . . why is THAT ONE ISSUE the only thing on which people have unfettered choice, even to the point of, apparently, having a right to be completely ignorant of what they're choosing?

Roe v Wade dumbass.

Roe v Wade are words in the Constitution? You really are that stupid. That's why we have another unqualified black in a government job as President.
Individual freedoms are in the Constitution

And some, like RoeVWade that need to be overturned, an abomination, just as slavery.

Slavery was ended by constitutional amendment.

“Three-fifths clause” found in Article I, section 2, clause 3.

What about it? :confused-84:

Someone should explain to NYcarbineer that the word abortion isn't in the Constitution. That a bunch of morons that said it was in 1973 should show it to us if it is.

In fact, the closest thing to be found anywhere in the Constitution to anything having to do with abortion, is in the Fifth Amendment, where it states that one may not be deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law. The innocent victims of abortion are certainly not being afforded any such due process, before their lives are taken.

Roe v Wade are words in the Constitution? You really are that stupid. That's why we have another unqualified black in a government job as President.
Individual freedoms are in the Constitution

And some, like RoeVWade that need to be overturned, an abomination, just as slavery.

Slavery was ended by constitutional amendment.

“Three-fifths clause” found in Article I, section 2, clause 3.

What about it? :confused-84:

It was an abomination that was ended. Same should be done to roe v wade.

They were wrong.

You claimed abortion was part of the Constitution because Roe v Wade was in it.

Nice meltdown.

They were wrong.
Never underestimate the stupidity of the human race.

Forum List

Back