Mom leaves abortion clinic after seeing ultrasound

What article and section can I look to and find those specific words?

Where does it say you have to?

You were asked to line the relevant portion of the Constitution that says a woman has a right to an abortion. In other words, the text that uses the word abortion. You posted Roe v Wade. I asked what section it was in. Your response of Roe v Wade indicated that it was written in the Constitution based on the question asked of you. Where is it baby killer?

Roe v Wade is a binding Supreme Court decision that gives a woman a limited right to an abortion, with some powers left to the state.

I'm still looking for the words you claimed were in the Constitution baby killer.

They are in the Roe v Wade decision.

You were asked to provide where the words are in the CONSTITUTION.

If you're so proud of being a baby killer, you should be able to provide something you say is there.

Where does it say you have to?

You were asked to line the relevant portion of the Constitution that says a woman has a right to an abortion. In other words, the text that uses the word abortion. You posted Roe v Wade. I asked what section it was in. Your response of Roe v Wade indicated that it was written in the Constitution based on the question asked of you. Where is it baby killer?

Roe v Wade is a binding Supreme Court decision that gives a woman a limited right to an abortion, with some powers left to the state.

I'm still looking for the words you claimed were in the Constitution baby killer.

If you're so proud of being a baby killer, you should be able to provide something you say is there.

Constitutional law, case law, they are all part of the Constitution.

You have no clue how the Constitution works; are you from another country or something?

You have no clue how the Constitution works; are you from another country or something?

I know that you were asked to provide words in the Constitution and you didn't.

I also know that you're a BABY KILLER. It's a shame you weren't subjected to something you think is right.

I also know that you're a BABY KILLER. It's a shame you weren't subjected to something you think is right.

Read:

United States constitutional law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nice meltdown.

Now tell me, if the fetus is a person according to the Constitution, why do people like you want a Constitutional amendment to declare the fetus a person?

Why do you want something put into the Constitution that you also insist is already there?

Read:

United States constitutional law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What I want to read is what you said was listed in the Constitution BABY KILLER.

Nice meltdown.

Now tell me, if the fetus is a person according to the Constitution, why do people like you want a Constitutional amendment to declare the fetus a person?

Why do you want something put into the Constitution that you also insist is already there?

To use your words, stop lying about what I believe.

I don't think there needs to be an amendment. I already believe it's a person.

Show me where I said I wanted such an amendment. You'll have the same chance of finding it and you do the word abortion in the Constitution. I haven't said such a thing nor is the word abortion there. As the typical dumbass, you'll probably look.

Please link the relevant portion of the Constitution that says this. Or just copy and paste it, that'll be fine.

Roe v Wade dumbass.

Roe v Wade are words in the Constitution? You really are that stupid. That's why we have another unqualified black in a government job as President.

Yes. Case law is binding.

How would you protect gun rights without a Supreme Court?
The Constitution does not mention guns

Roe v Wade dumbass.

Roe v Wade are words in the Constitution? You really are that stupid. That's why we have another unqualified black in a government job as President.

Yeah it does, context loon, context

I'm sorry

Nowhere in the Constitution does it allow for context

Nice meltdown.

Show me where I said I wanted such an amendment. You'll have the same chance of finding it and you do the word abortion in the Constitution. I haven't said such a thing nor is the word abortion there. As the typical dumbass, you'll probably look.

So you're content to leave the fetus unprotected by the Constitution? lol, I stand corrected, baby killer.

If you believe as Con65 does, that the Supreme Court does not have the right to interpret the law and strike down unconstitutional laws,

then state laws banning guns would have to be allowed to stand.

If you believe as Con65 does, that the Supreme Court does not have the right to interpret the law and strike down unconstitutional laws,

then state laws banning guns would have to be allowed to stand.

Until you can show the word abortion in the Constitution, what I said about you supporting it is based on nothing more than your desire to be a baby killer.

‘I saw little arms, little legs, and a head!’: Mom leaves abortion clinic after seeing ultrasound

Imagine that. The baby killers don't want women to be made to see the HUMAN BEING they are killing when having an abortion.
So? That's her choice. How fortunate is she to live in a country where she's in charge of her own body and free to make such choices?

If she were in charge of her own choices, those who demand someone else pay for them when she can't would do without until she could. With choices, comes responsibility for paying for them. Those of you who want only the choice don't care that others are forced to pay for something we were told to butt out of.

Nice meltdown.

So you're content to leave the fetus unprotected by the Constitution? lol, I stand corrected, baby killer.

An unborn baby is protected because they are human. No need to be redundant when something is already there.

When you support abortion, you're the baby killer. You must be proud of it. If you are, do a retroactive one on yourself and the world a favor.

‘I saw little arms, little legs, and a head!’: Mom leaves abortion clinic after seeing ultrasound

Imagine that. The baby killers don't want women to be made to see the HUMAN BEING they are killing when having an abortion.
So? That's her choice. How fortunate is she to live in a country where she's in charge of her own body and free to make such choices?

If she were in charge of her own choices, those who demand someone else pay for them when she can't would do without until she could. With choices, comes responsibility for paying for them. Those of you who want only the choice don't care that others are forced to pay for something we were told to butt out of.
No one is forcing you to pay for abortions.

Nice meltdown.

An unborn baby is protected because they are human. No need to be redundant when something is already there.

When you support abortion, you're the baby killer. You must be proud of it. If you are, do a retroactive one on yourself and the world a favor.
Why don't you to get out of paying taxes you're against?

No one is forcing you to pay for abortions.

Taxpayers are forced to support the children a woman chose to have with her body and she can't afford to raise. The choice to have them is as much of a choice as having an abortion. She made it, let her pay. If she can't, let her and her choices do without. If you want her to have the sole choice, give her the sole responsibility or the choice is nothing more than doing without having to pay the price.

Nice meltdown.

Why don't you to get out of paying taxes you're against?

why don't you hold those making the choices that involves someone else being forced to pay taxes responsible for those choices and the price that comes with making them? You want the choice but not the responsibility that comes with it yet you think doing so means they'll make better choices.

Forum List

Back