Mom leaves abortion clinic after seeing ultrasound

‘I saw little arms, little legs, and a head!’: Mom leaves abortion clinic after seeing ultrasound

Imagine that. The baby killers don't want women to be made to see the HUMAN BEING they are killing when having an abortion.
So? That's her choice. How fortunate is she to live in a country where she's in charge of her own body and free to make such choices?

If she were in charge of her own choices, those who demand someone else pay for them when she can't would do without until she could. With choices, comes responsibility for paying for them. Those of you who want only the choice don't care that others are forced to pay for something we were told to butt out of.
No one is forcing you to pay for abortions.

Taxpayers are forced to support the children a woman chose to have with her body and she can't afford to raise. The choice to have them is as much of a choice as having an abortion. She made it, let her pay. If she can't, let her and her choices do without. If you want her to have the sole choice, give her the sole responsibility or the choice is nothing more than doing without having to pay the price.
So you're ok letting such babies starve?

Baby killer.

Nice meltdown.

Now tell me, if the fetus is a person according to the Constitution, why do people like you want a Constitutional amendment to declare the fetus a person?

Why do you want something put into the Constitution that you also insist is already there?

To use your words, stop lying about what I believe.

I don't think there needs to be an amendment. I already believe it's a person.

Show me where I said I wanted such an amendment. You'll have the same chance of finding it and you do the word abortion in the Constitution. I haven't said such a thing nor is the word abortion there. As the typical dumbass, you'll probably look.

So you're content to leave the fetus unprotected by the Constitution? lol, I stand corrected, baby killer.

An unborn baby is protected because they are human. No need to be redundant when something is already there.

When you support abortion, you're the baby killer. You must be proud of it. If you are, do a retroactive one on yourself and the world a favor.
Why don't you to get out of paying taxes you're against?

why don't you hold those making the choices that involves someone else being forced to pay taxes responsible for those choices and the price that comes with making them? You want the choice but not the responsibility that comes with it yet you think doing so means they'll make better choices.
You don't get to decide which is the better choice for other women.

By that logic, you agree that slavery should be reinstated in this country. After all, at one time slaves were not considered persons, but property.
It's called a scientific fact. Each is exactly the same, 1 member of the species.

You see....I don't differentiate by whatever reason to strip away the rights of human beings.

You do. Who next will you say is not a person in order to enslave or kill them? Jews perhaps...it's not been so long since someone thought that was a good idea.

The Constitution gives a woman a right to an abortion and give the fetus no rights.

If you want to change that, change the Constitution.

Please link the relevant portion of the Constitution that says this. Or just copy and paste it, that'll be fine.

Roe v Wade dumbass.

Roe v Wade are words in the Constitution? You really are that stupid. That's why we have another unqualified black in a government job as President.
Individual freedoms are in the Constitution

And some, like RoeVWade that need to be overturned, an abomination, just as slavery.

‘I saw little arms, little legs, and a head!’: Mom leaves abortion clinic after seeing ultrasound

Imagine that. The baby killers don't want women to be made to see the HUMAN BEING they are killing when having an abortion.
So? That's her choice. How fortunate is she to live in a country where she's in charge of her own body and free to make such choices?

If she were in charge of her own choices, those who demand someone else pay for them when she can't would do without until she could. With choices, comes responsibility for paying for them. Those of you who want only the choice don't care that others are forced to pay for something we were told to butt out of.

Taxpayers are forced to support the children a woman chose to have with her body and she can't afford to raise. The choice to have them is as much of a choice as having an abortion. She made it, let her pay. If she can't, let her and her choices do without. If you want her to have the sole choice, give her the sole responsibility or the choice is nothing more than doing without having to pay the price.

Baby killer.

I'm OK with letting the one who made the choice be responsible for her choices. It's much the same attitude that you Liberals have when it comes to abortion. You say that supporting choice isn't the same as supporting abortion. I say that expecting someone to pay the price for a choice they told the rest of us is called personal responsibility. If their choice is none of my business, then I'm willing to stay out of the result, too.

Show me where I said I wanted such an amendment. You'll have the same chance of finding it and you do the word abortion in the Constitution. I haven't said such a thing nor is the word abortion there. As the typical dumbass, you'll probably look.

So you're content to leave the fetus unprotected by the Constitution? lol, I stand corrected, baby killer.

An unborn baby is protected because they are human. No need to be redundant when something is already there.

When you support abortion, you're the baby killer. You must be proud of it. If you are, do a retroactive one on yourself and the world a favor.

why don't you hold those making the choices that involves someone else being forced to pay taxes responsible for those choices and the price that comes with making them? You want the choice but not the responsibility that comes with it yet you think doing so means they'll make better choices.

Never said I did. All I asked is that the one making the choice be responsible for everything, financial and otherwise, related to that choice.

Baby killer.

False narrative meant to play on emotion that isn't true but libs love to float it out there to justify aborting babies.

Baby killer.

I'm OK with letting the one who made the choice be responsible for her choices. It's much the same attitude that you Liberals have when it comes to abortion. You say that supporting choice isn't the same as supporting abortion. I say that expecting someone to pay the price for a choice they told the rest of us is called personal responsibility. If their choice is none of my business, then I'm willing to stay out of the result, too.
Then you're ok letting babies starve to death.

You're a baby killer.
thumbsup.gif

Never said I did. All I asked is that the one making the choice be responsible for everything, financial and otherwise, related to that choice.
You just did. Do you not know what you're saying? You just said giving women the right to choose means I think they will make better choices; and your solution is to take their choices away.

Like I said, you don't get to decide which choices are better for them.

The Constitution gives a woman a right to an abortion and give the fetus no rights.

Please link the relevant portion of the Constitution that says this. Or just copy and paste it, that'll be fine.

Roe v Wade dumbass.

Roe v Wade are words in the Constitution? You really are that stupid. That's why we have another unqualified black in a government job as President.

And some, like RoeVWade that need to be overturned, an abomination, just as slavery.

Slavery was ended by constitutional amendment.

Roe v Wade dumbass.

A woman's right to terminate her own pregnancy is not going to be overturned anytime soon, if ever at all.

Roe v Wade dumbass.

“Three-fifths clause” found in Article I, section 2, clause 3.

Baby killer.

Then you're ok letting babies starve to death.

You're a baby killer.
thumbsup.gif

I'm OK with the woman making the choice being responsible for the choice. Since you think her choices including the ones she said weren't your business are your responsibility when she can't afford it, if they do, it's on you. You support the concept of giving her money for making bad choices. I don't. I simply expect her to be responsible for the ones she made. It ends there for me since her choices aren't my place to fund no matter the result.

Roe v Wade dumbass.

A woman's right to terminate her own pregnancy is not going to be overturned anytime soon, if ever at all.

When is her responsibility for the choices she makes with her body going to be hers alone since she made the choice?

Roe v Wade dumbass.

Including those States that fought for the Union? That refutes your argument that the entire war was about slavery. If it was, SLAVE STATES like Missouri and Kentucky would have fought for the Confederacy. Also, W. Virginia wouldn't have been admitted as a SLAVE state to the union in 1863. So much for that claim of why the war was fought.

You just did. Do you not know what you're saying? You just said giving women the right to choose means I think they will make better choices; and your solution is to take their choices away.

Like I said, you don't get to decide which choices are better for them.

I know that I said if a woman makes a choice, it's her place to pay for the results of that choice. I didn't say either one was better. What I said is better is for her to pay for whatever she chooses to do. I didn't say take it away, I said let her pay for it. You want her to have a choice with what to do with her body but you don't want the rest of us to have a say when it comes to whether or not it is funded when she can't. Your solution is to take away the ability of someone to make choices with their money.

You were asked to provide where the words are in the CONSTITUTION.

If you're so proud of being a baby killer, you should be able to provide something you say is there.

Constitutional law, case law, they are all part of the Constitution.

You have no clue how the Constitution works; are you from another country or something?

I know that you were asked to provide words in the Constitution and you didn't.

I also know that you're a BABY KILLER. It's a shame you weren't subjected to something you think is right.

Nice meltdown.

Now tell me, if the fetus is a person according to the Constitution, why do people like you want a Constitutional amendment to declare the fetus a person?

Why do you want something put into the Constitution that you also insist is already there?

The Constitution was amended to include both women and blacks

They never got around to including fetuses

You have no clue how the Constitution works; are you from another country or something?

I also know that you're a BABY KILLER. It's a shame you weren't subjected to something you think is right.

Nice meltdown.

Since the Constitution covers human and what you want to call a fetus in order to justify killing it is a human, it's covered. No need for anything other than what we have.

Nice meltdown.

Women or blacks didn't start from a fetus, which is living?

Nice meltdown.

Constitution says nothing about fetuses

Nice meltdown.

Constitution says nothing about fetuses

Constitution protects humans and unborn babies are humans. Enough said.

Constitution says nothing about abortion or food stamps but you seem to think it does.

Forum List

Back