Mom of Mauled Boy Says People More Concerned About the Dog

^^^ Oh well. That is your opinion and yes I do have the right to ask questions just like everyone else in this country does no matter who doesn't like it. Oh and another thing that we have the right to do is to choose what it is that we want to read and what we don't want to read. :) :) :)

^^^ If you can't give the dog the attention that it needs, the good thing to do is find someone who can. :) :) :)

That statement proves you have no idea.

Save both.

I said you could save only one.
Save which ever one can be saved if only one can and I've learned what I know about pets from people who have had them.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

If you don't have animals yourself, we can all be grateful for that.

And, keep your hands off of other people's animals.

Just stick to thumping your bible.

^^^ I saw what you said earlier in this chat about killing or mistreating the dog. What do you suggest be done about it?

Holly

I think it could be rehabilitated. I've heard that the dogs Mr. Vick abused were eventually rehabilitated and are now owned by other people. If behavior can be taught, I suspect it can be untaught, too.

^^^ And if the rehab doesn't work, then what?

Holly

P.S. By the way, I love your avatar. :) :) :)

Um, I'm not sure.

Maybe a place like the building on Pitbull Paroles would be a good option?

Thanks. :smiliehug:

Bizarre that Holly should say she knows nothing about "pets" and yet repeatedly declare that torture is a valid training tool.

Since she also says, with every friggen post, that she's a good Christian, she should also agree with 'an eye for an eye'.

IOW, if she tortures a dog, she should be tortured in return.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No, she's not. Typical of hateful "Christian"cowards, she'd want someone else to do it for her.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Hey hey hey whats up with christian cowards. I'm a soldier of the lord and love pits to death. Ok. where are we here.

And Luddley geeze man I bred catahoulas for crying out loud almost bought off of lana lou I adore the best of the best.

I love bull dogges.

You have to understand terriers. Honest no shit.

My parents after losing their german shepherd thought it a swell thing to buy a boston. lolololol.

You are so welcome. :) :) :)

Bizarre that Holly should say she knows nothing about "pets" and yet repeatedly declare that torture is a valid training tool.

Since she also says, with every friggen post, that she's a good Christian, she should also agree with 'an eye for an eye'.

IOW, if she tortures a dog, she should be tortured in return.
If the dog did not make the first move, there wouldn't be a reason for me to make a move of my own. Are you saying that humans are not worth the self defense when they are attacked by an animal or another person?

God bless you two always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

His name was Benny. Cinnamon Saints Ben Beaux.

Benny I hate you to this day. I shake my fist at you. :lol: he was actually a really cool dog and gave me the best appreciation for terriers.

For the best of me I do not understand the the hate on for pits. I love them to death.

Same. I don't have one but if I had a dog, I'd be looking for a pit. Gorgeous animals.

They have a heart of gold. I do what I can on donations.And I try my best on education. But its about the best you can do_One day this old girl is going to take it on though,

One day.

Last edited:
jasmineandsnoop4_zps83087836.jpg

Forum List

Back