Mom of Mauled Boy Says People More Concerned About the Dog

^^^ If the dog had not attacked the child, there would be no reason for anyone to do anything to the dog.

So if you attack the dog, someone should attack you.

I've done dog and cat rescue my entire life and every so often I run across someone who is just ignorant and mean spirited about animals. You are that person. You know nothing except cruelty and revenge.

I hope you don't have dogs or cats because I have no doubt you would abuse them in the name of some asssinine idea of teaching the animal a lesson.

I agree with others that you really should drop the "god bless you" crap because you know nothing about God, Jesus or their teachings.

^^^ I wonder what would have happened if the child had been able to defend their self when we are within our rights when doing such a thing too.

God bless you and the child always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Is English not your first language?

Learn to use the quote feature. Its not hard. Just click on "quote". Try it. You might be able to master it.

^^^ If my message is going to be right after the one that I am responding to, I don't see a reason to quote it. Such a thing is actually not allowed at another forum that I have been to.

I've done dog and cat rescue my entire life and every so often I run across someone who is just ignorant and mean spirited about animals. You are that person. You know nothing except cruelty and revenge.

I hope you don't have dogs or cats because I have no doubt you would abuse them in the name of some asssinine idea of teaching the animal a lesson.

I agree with others that you really should drop the "god bless you" crap because you know nothing about God, Jesus or their teachings.
Like I said earlier, if the dog had not done anything first, there would not be a reason to do anything in return to the dog.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. By the way, after seeing what it says next to your forum name here, I can't help but wonder if you think that an animal's rights should over ride the rights of a human.

Last edited:

Like I said earlier, if the dog had not done anything first, there would not be a reason to do anything in return to the dog.

Holly

P.S. By the way, after seeing what it says next to your forum name here, I can't help but wonder if you think that an animal's rights should over ride the rights of a human.

Are you responding to my post?

If so, you continue to side step every part of this question in favor of your ridiculous idea that a tortured dog would learn from being tortured. You're stupid.

IF you are referring to my avatar, I strongly believe in equality for all human beings.

I don't believe the dog understand what it did, in regards to the societal standards of humans. It doesn't understand "consequences for its actions," like humans do. Killing the animal or mistreating it because of behaving as it was trained is not reasonable. It is irrationality bourne of emotion, in my own fallible opinion.

My dog gets shitty because my dad isn't always around to play ball with him. So he pisses on the sofa. He knows damn well what he has done wrong as he hides under the bed when we discover his pool of piss.

But what do we do? Piss on him to make him understand that its not right to piss on furniture? Or simply tell him that's he done wrong and move on?

^^^ Try training the dog to go in the appropriate spot. :) :) :)

Are you responding to my post?

If so, you continue to side step every part of this question in favor of your ridiculous idea that a tortured dog would learn from being tortured. You're stupid.

IF you are referring to my avatar, I strongly believe in equality for all human beings.
Even if the dog doesn't learn, why should the child be the only one in the picture who isn't damaged especially when the child did not deserve such a thing? And you say that I am the one doing the side stepping. Well I still have yet to get an answer for what I have asked several times already. Why should the dog die when the child it attacked is still here?

God bless you two and the child always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Also what you said about your avatar does not answer what I just asked you. Do you think that an animal's rights should over ride the rights of a human?

Last edited:
The dog was protecting it's property from an intruder. It was within its rights.

I enjoy your posts on the matter but I disagree here.

Dogs do not have rights to attack and kill other dogs or people who wander in public areas. This was, a communal park for the apartments. The dog had no right to kill and maim. The owner had no right to chain it there where it could kill after it killed a puppy. If by chance, she was allowed to chain that dog there with permission from the apartments they are at fault as well.

I don't believe the dog understand what it did, in regards to the societal standards of humans. It doesn't understand "consequences for its actions," like humans do. Killing the animal or mistreating it because of behaving as it was trained is not reasonable. It is irrationality bourne of emotion, in my own fallible opinion.

Why do you think the dog was trained to kill and attack humans? I am just asking if there was an article where the owners stated this. The one I read where the owner spoke of the dog, she stated it had been 'mean' as long as she could recall and her boyfriend had gotten the dog as a puppy.

I agree with you, we should not do the same to the dog that was done to it. But if an animal shows an aggressive pattern, what are we to do? I get pretty upset when they kill bears who wander into neighborhoods. But they keep doing it and then attack the people. What should we do? Catch and remove, or is there a reason officials decided to kill bears and other dangerous animals which wander into our neighborhoods?

^^^ Not in my opinion.

Holly

A prison van is transporting a mass murderer and a police dog. The van crashes. Who do you save? The killer, who will only be executed by the state anyway, or the police dog, who serves a useful purpose?

^^^ If you can't give the dog the attention that it needs, the good thing to do is find someone who can. :) :) :)

A prison van is transporting a mass murderer and a police dog. The van crashes. Who do you save? The killer, who will only be executed by the state anyway, or the police dog, who serves a useful purpose?
Save both.

Holly

Last edited:
I bet the mom of the murdered girl was concerned that they cared more about the monster who died in the botched execution. Just a thought.

CaféAuLait;9044850 said:

Why do you think the dog was trained to kill and attack humans? I am just asking if there was an article where the owners stated this. The one I read where the owner spoke of the dog, she stated it had been 'mean' as long as she could recall and her boyfriend had gotten the dog as a puppy.

I agree with you, we should not do the same to the dog that was done to it. But if an animal shows an aggressive pattern, what are we to do? I get pretty upset when they kill bears who wander into neighborhoods. But they keep doing it and then attack the people. What should we do? Catch and remove, or is there a reason officials decided to kill bears and other dangerous animals which wander into our neighborhoods?

Those are tough—and good—questions. I don't have the energy to chew over them tonight, but am thankful for it nonetheless.

^^^ I saw what you said earlier in this chat about killing or mistreating the dog. What do you suggest be done about it?

Holly

^^^ Not in my opinion.

Holly

If idiot Holly had read my posts in this thread and others, she would know that I don't put non-human animals over human animals but -

In the scenario you describe, save the dog.

And, Holly, you have no right to question anyone about their opinions or life philosophy. Anyone who would torture a dog to get revenge is lower than slime. As far as I'm concerned, you're no better than the Michael Vick types who torture for fun and profit.

^^^ Oh well. That is your opinion and yes I do have the right to ask questions just like everyone else in this country does no matter who doesn't like it. Oh and another thing that we have the right to do is to choose what it is that we want to read and what we don't want to read. :) :) :)

^^^ If you can't give the dog the attention that it needs, the good thing to do is find someone who can. :) :) :)

That statement proves you have no idea.

Save both.

I said you could save only one.
Save which ever one can be saved if only one can and I've learned what I know about pets from people who have had them.

Holly

Last edited:

Forum List

Back