Monday pro-Trump rallies a massive flop as event photos show tiny crowds

Pre-election he was the opposition, rallying the people's anger towards the establishment. Now he's in power, and its just not the same draw. You need something special to bring the people out in the current situation, like when he went to Florida himself for a rally.
He specifically asked for a nation-wide rally to show the country's support for his Administration. What he got was the opposite.

Bourdain_zpsqy3r3k7x.gif~original

You gotta love right wing hypocrisy?
Not sure what that means. Bourdain is a proud liberal. He's just not infected by hate.

But it sure is sad to see how much hate is pouring from the Left for other Americans.

What you somehow don't see is that your behaviors played a role in putting this guy in the White House.

That's his point.

Not sure what that means. Bourdain is a proud liberal. He's just not infected by hate.
If I'm pissed off at you because you shot my wife in the head, the problem is not my hatred of what you did. The problem is what you did.

The problem has nothing to do with left-wing hatred or bias, but everything to do with President's policies across many, many issues.

That hypocritical jerk Boudain, talks about denying people the "legitimacy of their views", but then goes right into denying the left the legitimacy of theirs.

But it sure is sad to see how much hate is pouring from the Left for other Americans.
When you got a President taking a holy shit on American values, like calling the media the enemy, or deliberately nominating Cabinet members for the sole purpose of destructing certain departments such as the Dept of Education or the EPA, then you can expect people to "go off!" People aren't hating Trump just to get their ya-ya's out.

What you somehow don't see is that your behaviors played a role in putting this guy in the White House.

That's his point.
I will agree with you there. The one thing the left is not good at, is building political infrastructure. One of the few compliments I have towards the right, is they wrote the book on how to get their message out 24/7 across all forms of media.

Pre-election he was the opposition, rallying the people's anger towards the establishment. Now he's in power, and its just not the same draw. You need something special to bring the people out in the current situation, like when he went to Florida himself for a rally.
He specifically asked for a nation-wide rally to show the country's support for his Administration. What he got was the opposite.

When he shows up somewhere, he gets crowds, that's the problem with a personality movement, you need the personality there to get people to show up.

And how far and wide was that request broadcast? One problem with pissing off the media is they won't help you with things like that.

When he shows up somewhere, he gets crowds, that's the problem with a personality movement, you need the personality there to get people to show up.
Nothing like a pussy-grabbing speaker.

And how far and wide was that request broadcast? One problem with pissing off the media is they won't help you with things like that.
I'm pretty sure Fox News promoted it.

If I'm pissed off at you because you shot my wife in the head, the problem is not my hatred of what you did. The problem is what you did.

The problem has nothing to do with left-wing hatred or bias, but everything to do with President's policies across many, many issues.

That hypocritical jerk Boudain, talks about denying people the "legitimacy of their views", but then goes right into denying the left the legitimacy of theirs.

When you got a President taking a holy shit on American values, like calling the media the enemy, or deliberately nominating Cabinet members for the sole purpose of destructing certain departments such as the Dept of Education or the EPA, then you can expect people to "go off!" People aren't hating Trump just to get their ya-ya's out.

That's his point.
I will agree with you there. The one thing the left is not good at, is building political infrastructure. One of the few compliments I have towards the right, is they wrote the book on how to get their message out 24/7 across all forms of media.

He isn't attacking the legitimacy of their views, he is trying to help them get their own heads out of their asses.

Calling the media the enemy isn't against american values, considering that when the media takes sides there is a long history of antagonism between partisan media and the government. And our media is partisan, despite its protests and whining.

There are a lot of people who support much smaller government at the federal level. Support of smaller, controlled federal government is called federalism, and is one of the original political positions during this countries founding.

Yes, people are hating on trump to get their ya-ya's out, if they just opposed him politically they could easily do that without the vitriol we are seeing, towards Trump himself and his supporters.

That's his point.
Bourdain is talking about behaviors, not infrastructure. He sees that the behaviors of the hardcore Left are repellent to many Americans, and that they are also very illiberal.

The Democrats love to launch personal insults about the intelligence of anyone who dares to disagree with them, which is terribly ironic: They don't see how they're own behaviors work against them.

The Democratic party is no longer liberal, it's "progressive", and that's not a good thing. And it has played out nationally. The "progressives" just refuse to see it.

Nothing like a pussy-grabbing speaker.

I'm pretty sure Fox News promoted it.

When did he actually grab pussy? besides maybe during some foreplay with one of his model wives.

I wouldn't know about Fox news, I don't get my news from TV.

That's his point.

He isn't attacking the legitimacy of their views, he is trying to help them get their own heads out of their asses.

Calling the media the enemy isn't against american values, considering that when the media takes sides there is a long history of antagonism between partisan media and the government. And our media is partisan, despite its protests and whining.

There are a lot of people who support much smaller government at the federal level. Support of smaller, controlled federal government is called federalism, and is one of the original political positions during this countries founding.

Yes, people are hating on trump to get their ya-ya's out, if they just opposed him politically they could easily do that without the vitriol we are seeing, towards Trump himself and his supporters.
Yep.

There are still many decent, traditional liberals like Bourdain out there, but they're attacked by the "progressives", who have wrecked the party.

That's his point.
Bourdain is talking about behaviors, not infrastructure. He sees that the behaviors of the hardcore Left are repellent to many Americans, and that they are also very illiberal.

The Democrats love to launch personal insults about the intelligence of anyone who dares to disagree with them, which is terribly ironic: They don't see how they're own behaviors work against them.

The Democratic party is no longer liberal, it's "progressive", and that's not a good thing. And it has played out nationally. The "progressives" just refuse to see it.

I have an older cousin that fits the current progressive mantra perfectly. All his facebook posts are rants on Trump. he references places Like Occupy Demorcrats, attacks anyone who supports Trump, and even demands anyone who counters his views stay off his posts. He and another one of my cousins have unfriended each other over this.

I wont comment because I stay away from politics on facebook, but I am dying to tell him, "You want more Trump? because this is how you get more Trump"

That's his point.

I have an older cousin that fits the current progressive mantra perfectly. All his facebook posts are rants on Trump. he references places Like Occupy Demorcrats, attacks anyone who supports Trump, and even demands anyone who counters his views stay off his posts. He and another one of my cousins have unfriended each other over this.

I wont comment because I stay away from politics on facebook, but I am dying to tell him, "You want more Trump? because this is how you get more Trump"
Yeah, I have a good friend who has completely lost her shit, posting 5-7 things a day. I once half-challenged her on a point, and she threatened to "unfriend" me. We're good friends, go back a long time.

I wanted to say, "I don't know how you think this helps anything", but why bother?

That's his point.

Yeah, I have a good friend who has completely lost her shit, posting 5-7 things a day. I once half-challenged her on a point, and she threatened to "unfriend" me. We're good friends, go back a long time.

I wanted to say, "I don't know how you think this helps anything", but why bother?

Until they realize that the opposite argument to theirs has a right to exist, you will not get anywhere.

That's his point.

Until they realize that the opposite argument to theirs has a right to exist, you will not get anywhere.
Yeah.

I actually have a theory on this, putting two and two together: I think they have no interest in changing hearts and minds. Look at the zillions of posts here regarding demographics: They're waiting for demographics to take over. Have enough white people die off over time and they'll have things all their way. How many times have you seen that here?

Otherwise, I can't explain it. They keep telling us how intelligent they are, yet they can't see what their behavior has done to the party.

Yeah.

I actually have a theory on this, putting two and two together: I think they have no interest in changing hearts and minds. Look at the zillions of posts here regarding demographics: They're waiting for demographics to take over. Have enough white people die off over time and they'll have things all their way. How many times have you seen that here?

Otherwise, I can't explain it. They keep telling us how intelligent they are, yet they can't see what their behavior has done to the party.

Demographics, and they think humiliating and shaming people who disagree with them will allow them to have rule over the public discourse.

I think that is why they are freaking out over Trump's outreach to the Black community, and why they went nutters when Trump won the White female vote.

Assuming their heads are in their asses is delegitmising their views.

Freedom of the press is a core American value. When you declare the press the enemy, you are declaring that American value the enemy.

The problem is, those same people who say they support a smaller government, are really referring to deregulation so corporate America can reap in more profits at the expense of average Americans. Those very same people are more than willing to give the Pentagon $5 trillion to go bomb brown people. Yeah, they support small government, except when it comes to a woman's uterus. Then they want government all up in her vagina.

They are opposing him politically. His own side is opposing him politically, as seen in these town halls.

Don't talk to me about "vitriol". The right takes the cake on that one. How much vitriol did the right spew at Obama?

Assuming their heads are in their asses is delegitmising their views.

Freedom of the press is a core American value. When you declare the press the enemy, you are declaring that American value the enemy.

The problem is, those same people who say they support a smaller government, are really referring to deregulation so corporate America can reap in more profits at the expense of average Americans. Those very same people are more than willing to give the Pentagon $5 trillion to go bomb brown people. Yeah, they support small government, except when it comes to a woman's uterus. Then they want government all up in her vagina.

They are opposing him politically. His own side is opposing him politically, as seen in these town halls.

Don't talk to me about "vitriol". The right takes the cake on that one. How much vitriol did the right spew at Obama?

"They are opposing him politically. His own side is opposing him politically, as seen in these town halls."

That is what people like about him. He isn't in the pockets of the establishment.

Demographics, and they think humiliating and shaming people who disagree with them will allow them to have rule over the public discourse.

I think that is why they are freaking out over Trump's outreach to the Black community, and why they went nutters when Trump won the White female vote.
If Trump wanted to reach out to the black community, he wouldn't of picked a racist for Attorney General.

Forum List

Back