Monday pro-Trump rallies a massive flop as event photos show tiny crowds

ive seen all of his rallies,,,,they are always on TV,,,everyone one of them has people lined up around the arena, and many of them never make it in.,,,,where in the Hillary rallies,,,they were so desperate,,,they gave away free condoms and hot pockets just to get them in

I know, it's all the other guys' fault..
I didn't say that. And how could you possibly throw that one out there, when I just got done agreeing with you that the left shares partial responsibility in putting Trump in office?
Because you chose to change the subject. What I'm talking about has nothing to do with "infrastructure", . I don't care about the GOP or what it's doing. It has control of the White House, House, Senate, Supes and State Houses, and the "progressives" refuse to look in the mirror. The proof is in the pudding.

I believe in cleaning your own house first.

I'm curious of were this charge of racism comes from, oh I know it was made up. This is a typical tactic of the left charge someone with racism and the person has to go on the defensive instead of dealing with the important issues.
African-American Hill Staffer: In 20 Years Sen. Sessions Hasn't Said 'Anything Offensive or Racist'
If you know it was made up, why are you asking me where it came from?
You made the accusation, I asked for specifics.

ive seen all of his rallies,,,,they are always on TV,,,everyone one of them has people lined up around the arena, and many of them never make it in.,,,,where in the Hillary rallies,,,they were so desperate,,,they gave away free condoms and hot pockets just to get them in
Are you talking massive rally's like these?

i remember the one that Tim Kaine was about to do In Miami, and all of the seats were empty before the show

Demographics, and they think humiliating and shaming people who disagree with them will allow them to have rule over the public discourse.

I think that is why they are freaking out over Trump's outreach to the Black community, and why they went nutters when Trump won the White female vote.
If Trump wanted to reach out to the black community, he wouldn't of picked a racist for Attorney General.
I'm curious of were this charge of racism comes from, oh I know it was made up. This is a typical tactic of the left charge someone with racism and the person has to go on the defensive instead of dealing with the important issues.
African-American Hill Staffer: In 20 Years Sen. Sessions Hasn't Said 'Anything Offensive or Racist'

It's more about what he's done than said. As Cornell Brooks put it, he has displayed a "very disturbing and recurring theme of hostility to and toward civil rights"

Because you chose to change the subject. What I'm talking about has nothing to do with "infrastructure", . I don't care about the GOP or what it's doing. It has control of the White House, House, Senate, Supes and State Houses, and the "progressives" refuse to look in the mirror. The proof is in the pudding.

It has everything to do with infrastructure. Without it, you don't get your message out and you don't rally the troops to vote for your candidate. Trump won because Republicans gerrymandered the shit out of their districts just to get a majority. Their policies are not popular. They don't have the support of the majority of Americans. And as far as looking into the mirror, why don't you walk your own talk.

What is the right doing wrong?

It has everything to do with infrastructure. Without it, you don't get your message out and you don't rally the troops to vote for your candidate. Trump won because Republicans gerrymandered the shit out of their districts just to get a majority. Their policies are not popular. They don't have the support of the majority of Americans. And as far as looking into the mirror, why don't you walk your own talk.

Well, I clearly can't get you to address my point, how the behaviors of "progressives" have damaged the Democratic party nationally.

What is the Right doing wrong? Most things. Yet look at their success. That should tell the Democrats something, but it isn't.

Well, I clearly can't get you to address my point, how the behaviors of "progressives" have damaged the Democratic party nationally.

What is the Right doing wrong? Most things. Yet look at their success. That should tell the Democrats something, but it isn't.

If all the Democrats become Republicans, then will you be happy?

Trump supporters showed up on election day Trump critics showed up on November 9th and pretty much every day since to bitch piss and moan over the fact they didn't show up on November 8th. So you on the left continue to march and protest and whine and cry 24/7 365 days a year the rest of us will be back on election day 2020 when it really matters.
There is no rest. The poor turnout shows this country doesn't like you.
The country has never meet me.

Everyone should be an independent. Things would be a lot better.

PRECISELY what the hardcore right wingers were telling moderate Republicans a couple of years ago, right before they called them RINOs.

The similarities between the two crazed ends of the political spectrum are amazing.

Trump supporters tend to be WORKERS not welfare bums that voted for Clinton and Sanders
Just out today: white college educated people supported Hillary.
Uneducated white people supported Trump.

So Odium you're totally full of shit.
Blame Trump’s Victory on College-Educated Whites, Not the Working Class

AND your degree in feminist dance or womens studies doesn't make you educated LOL....my 8th grade dropout grandfather was more educated than 99% of college graduates. You confuse educated with smart. BIG difference.
Trump supporters tend to be WORKERS not welfare bums that voted for Clinton and Sanders
Trump supporters are old, fat, dumbass white people.

This day of the pro-Trump protest movement shows how little support he has from the majority of the nation. Just look at the town hall protests this past month and realize, that's just the right half of the political country.
Fat yes. Old nope I am 32,wife is 30,SIL is 31,older brother is 42 his wife is 37 all voted for Trump. Dumb not hardly. Wife is a RN brother owns his own business. Your temper tantrum is still hilarious.
Tuesday November 8th pro Hillary rallies a massive flop.

Just sayin
She got more votes.
Just sayin
Which is why we have the electoral college so the welfare bums in New York and California don't get to elect every president. :)

Demographics, and they think humiliating and shaming people who disagree with them will allow them to have rule over the public discourse.

I think that is why they are freaking out over Trump's outreach to the Black community, and why they went nutters when Trump won the White female vote.
If Trump wanted to reach out to the black community, he wouldn't of picked a racist for Attorney General.

It's more about what he's done than said. As Cornell Brooks put it, he has displayed a "very disturbing and recurring theme of hostility to and toward civil rights"
So is Sessions a part time racist or what because I'm sort of confused on the situation. The NAACP gave Sessions its Governmental Award of Excellence some years back.

and right about his rallies,,,arent most of them working people, where in some cases, many of them dont have to to give up an entire day to go to a rally,,,,but he does fill up every event he goes to.

Forum List

Back