money pump into the Trump stock tomorrow!?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Well earlier this evening, the Trump stock was trading at around $31 a share I wanted to get in. I didnā€™t know the stock was available on the Robinhood 24 hour market. And at 8 PM the stock shot up to about $37 a share from 31 gaining around 23%. !

I Missed out on it. Told everyone at my poker game to buy the stock when it was at 31. Because I thought it was pretty obvious that itā€™s going to pump up when Trump heroically beat that cowardly would be assassin.

But I do believe that the Trump stock will go even higher than 37$ tomorrow. Because of the Republican convention. This is not advice do your own thing but thatā€™s what I think. And I learned my lesson from GameStop after I was up a shite load of cash and I didnā€™t get out when ahead

I plan on being up all night, possibly being up for 24 hours and buying Trump stock tomorrow at 7 AM during the extended hours trading session. And selling after it pumps up.

Ok folks itā€™s $37 a share right now. Take a look at the price tomorrow around 2 PM.

It was up to $53 a share. I tried buying it on Robinhood, but they wouldnā€™t sell itā€¦ fucking unbelievable. Ha ha.šŸ˜‚

From 31-53 overnight! The stock was halted on Robinhoodā€™s 24 hour market and within a matter of seconds it shot up to $53 a share. Garbage system

From 10 PM till 4 AM the stock was locked on Robinhood. I placed an order to buy it at the price it was at. The order never went through and all of a sudden it catapulted from $37 a share to $53 a share without my purchase going through. What a vile thing this market is sometimes.
1721031455622.png

Well earlier this evening, the Trump stock was trading at around $31 a share I wanted to get in. I didnā€™t know the stock was available on the Robinhood 24 hour market. And at 8 PM the stock shot up to about $37 a share from 31 gaining around 23%. !

I Missed out on it. Told everyone at my poker game to buy the stock when it was at 31. Because I thought it was pretty obvious that itā€™s going to pump up when Trump heroically beat that cowardly would be assassin.

But I do believe that the Trump stock will go even higher than 37$ tomorrow. Because of the Republican convention. This is not advice do your own thing but thatā€™s what I think. And I learned my lesson from GameStop after I was up a shite load of cash and I didnā€™t get out when ahead

I plan on being up all night, possibly being up for 24 hours and buying Trump stock tomorrow at 7 AM during the extended hours trading session. And selling after it pumps up.

Ok folks itā€™s $37 a share right now. Take a look at the price tomorrow around 2 PM.

Well, that's how some people see Trump's assassination attempt. "Make money from it"

Thankfully, I donā€™t need the money but it wouldā€™ve been fun to purchase it at $37 a share. Robinhood really screwed up their ā€œ24 hour market.ā€ I was 100% spot on about the stock going up. And to have this happen is a total fucking pathetic disgrace.

And in general, the stock market is really fucked up. Most brokerage firms if not all of them accept Robinhood donā€™t have a so-called 24 hour market. The earliest time you can buy and sell stock is at 7 AM.

Itā€™s an outrage ā€¦

Yeah, there is a ton of action going on right now on stocks that regular retail investors donā€™t have access to ā€¦.even on Robinhood.

I blame the regulators the sec, etc ā€¦ it simply doesnā€™t make any sense. The market needs to be fair to all American citizens. What a joke.

Same thing is happening with rumble itā€™s up 20% after hours ā€¦but that stock is not available on the 24 hour Robinhood market. What a disgrace this is.

At least the DJT stock is available on the 24 hour market. But again what a bizarre situation this was this morning I was locked in at around $37 a share my order was placed and it never went through and then boom the stock shoots up over $50.

Most brokerage firms if not all of them except Robinhood donā€™t allow people to 24 hour mark the earliest they can buy a stock is at 7 AM during extended hours.

Anyway thankfully Iā€™ll make a lot of money playing poker this year as I have for the past four years. So whatever just very much unfortunate I got screwed over by Robinhood and the people who set the rules for the stock market

I did purchase some of the Trump stock at $50 a share. Weā€™ll see where it is by 10 AM.

Last edited:
Same thing is happening with rumble itā€™s up 20% after hours ā€¦but that stock is not available on the 24 hour Robinhood market. What a disgrace this is.

At least the DJT stock is available on the 24 hour market. But again what a bizarre situation this was this morning I was locked in at around $37 a share my order was placed and it never went through and then boom the stock shoots up over $50.

Most brokerage firms if not all of them except Robinhood donā€™t allow people to 24 hour mark the earliest they can buy a stock is at 7 AM during extended hours.

Anyway thankfully Iā€™ll make a lot of money playing poker this year as I have for the past four years. So whatever just very much unfortunate I got screwed over by Robinhood and the people who set the rules for the stock market

I did purchase some of the Trump stock at $50 a share. Weā€™ll see where it is by 10 AM.

it is already down to 46

it is already down to 46

Robinhood is really screwed up for having a so-called 24 hour market. They locked the DJ T stock at $37 a share and then unlocked it and all of a sudden it pops up to $53 a share. So thereā€™s plenty of folks on Robinhood who did make money on the stock overnight.

I know Iā€™m not the only one who got screwed over. But props to the people who bought a ton of DJT stock last month around $20 a share and sold it for $50 plus overnight.

This stock has had a number of pumps.

/----/ At 6:30 am EST 7/15/24
Pre-Market: 46.20 +15.31 (+49.56%)

I used to own 1,500. I paired it down to 300 shares @ $30, and was writing weekly covered calls for about $450 a week in income. The last one expired 7/12.

/----/ At 6:30 am EST 7/15/24
Pre-Market: 46.20 +15.31 (+49.56%)

I used to own 1,500. I paired it down to 300 shares @ $30, and was writing weekly covered calls for about $450 a week in income. The last one expired 7/12.
Good work

It should be very interesting to see where the stock goes at 7 AM which is when extended hours begins as well as the regular market open of 9:30 AM. Will there be a lot of dumping going on or pumping?

I blame myself for not purchasing the stock a few weeks ago when it was around $25 a share. I felt there was gonna be at least one more pump before the electionā€¦ even without the attempted assassination.

It seems likely that comes 7 AM when folks can start trading on the extended hours Theyā€™re going to sell, especially if they bought the DJ T stock a few weeks ago at the low price.

Good work

It should be very interesting to see where the stock goes at 7 AM which is when extended hours begins as well as the regular market open of 9:30 AM. Will there be a lot of dumping going on or pumping?

I blame myself for not purchasing the stock a few weeks ago when it was around $25 a share. I felt there was gonna be at least one more pump before the electionā€¦ even without the attempted assassination.

It seems like more likely that comes 7 AM with folks can start trading on the extended hours. Theyā€™re going to sell, especially if they bought the DJ T stock a few weeks ago at the low price.
/---/ Thanks. Some stocks I buy and hold even if they don't have options. Others, like DJT, I will trade in and out of because they are too volatile. I'll see where it stands at open, then decide if I'll take my profit. Look at the warrants. They doubled in value. But don't trade warrants unless you research and thoroughly understand how they work. https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/DJTWW/

Thankfully, I donā€™t need the money but it wouldā€™ve been fun to purchase it at $37 a share. Robinhood really screwed up their ā€œ24 hour market.ā€ I was 100% spot on about the stock going up. And to have this happen is a total fucking pathetic disgrace.

And in general, the stock market is really fucked up. Most brokerage firms if not all of them accept Robinhood donā€™t have a so-called 24 hour market. The earliest time you can buy and sell stock is at 7 AM.

Itā€™s an outrage ā€¦

Yeah, there is a ton of action going on right now on stocks that regular retail investors donā€™t have access to ā€¦.even on Robinhood.

I blame the regulators the sec, etc ā€¦ it simply doesnā€™t make any sense. The market needs to be fair to all American citizens. What a joke.

looks like RobinHood did you a favor

1721051282133.png

Forum List

Back