Monster Matchup, Chiefs and Bills

3-0 bills. So far both teams making mistakes in the red zone

7-3 chiefs . Leslie Frazier hasn’t figured out the Cheifs

Bills playing like ass in the red zone

Josh Allen just jumped over a dude

JA17 to Knocks for a TD 24-20 Buffalo

1:04 is a long time for Pat Mahomes

TJ incredible interception what a game

Was watching the Rams game today and sense I live in kc I was forced to watch the chiefs game,man I figured this would be a close game but the chiefs would win,I don’t know how anybody can still doubt the bills will be in the Super Bowl now after this.to beat the chiefs in kc with key starters out and still win I never saw this one coming.

Was watching the Rams game today and sense I live in kc I was forced to watch the chiefs game,man I figured this would be a close game but the chiefs would win,I don’t know how anybody can still doubt the bills will be in the Super Bowl now after this.to beat the chiefs in kc with key starters out and still win I never saw this one coming.
Buffalo had this game circled after the schedule came out. Now we have a bye, and get a chance to heal up

Buffalo had this game circled after the schedule came out. Now we have a bye, and get a chance to heal up
So what this means is Buffalo is still King of the Hill in the AFC. And even with a possible loss against the *snicker* Cowgirls, Philadelphia would still own the NFC.

That being said, I was predicting a Buffalo-Green Bay Superbowl this year but now I think the stronger matchup is going to be Buffalo-Philly.

Forum List

Back