Montage: The Ten Dumbest Things Said about the San Bernardino Attack

It turns out that there was another witness who saw suspicious activity at the Farooks' residence but chose not to report it to authorities for fear of being accused of racism. That makes two witnesses who could have prevented this tragedy but decided not to say anything for fear of being seen as engaging in profiling or racism.

And yet I'm certain you'll argue that non-Muslims stockpiling weapons and acting suspiciously are well within their Second Amendment rights, and anyone reporting them deserves exactly what they get...

When you see a bunch of white guys in camo they've been hunting.
How many camel jockeys do you see hunting?
I've never seen a single one in forty years of hunting.
Ever hunt in the middle east?
If not your response is meaningless.

Were not talking about the middle east so your response is stupid.

It turns out that there was another witness who saw suspicious activity at the Farooks' residence but chose not to report it to authorities for fear of being accused of racism. That makes two witnesses who could have prevented this tragedy but decided not to say anything for fear of being seen as engaging in profiling or racism.

And yet I'm certain you'll argue that non-Muslims stockpiling weapons and acting suspiciously are well within their Second Amendment rights, and anyone reporting them deserves exactly what they get...

False you're anology was idiotic.
Based on a false and specious assumption .
It's no different from all your posting.

Well comment was mainly made to jack with you...
But the fact remains...i've never seen camel jockeys hunting.

Right ! Lol!
Reduced to bullshiting yourself it would be tragic if it weren't so hilarious.
Since you've never hunted in the middle east or(correct me if I'm wrong) anywhere other than the US or out of your state.
Makes your claim erroneous based on incomplete information .

The top ten are ridiculous. Thoughtless dumb statements! Come on folks, think about it. Terrorism is all about terrorizing others, usually by means of killing them.
Wow that's contradictory, it's impossible to terrorize the dead.

No it isn't! It is very possible to inflict terror on someone without killing them. Try reading a dictionary once in awhile.
So you agree. It's impossible to terrorize the dead.
Speaking of reading.

Did you see it said "usually" killing? Sometimes a person can be terrorized and live. Ever had anyone scare you out of your wits? Terror doesn't ALWAYS lead to death. Duh!
Lol way to rationalize!

You're an asshole.

Right ! Lol!
Since you've never hunted in the middle east or(correct me if I'm wrong) anywhere other than the US or out of your state.

I love how liberals are grasping for anything they think they can score points on these days. No matter how trivial..
It's gotta be hard to support the muslim and chief in light of all his failures,and knowing whats coming in the next election doesnt give you much hope for the future.
Come to think of it you should probably brush up on pursuing trivial shit....you'll be doing it a lot in that future.

Last edited:

These inbreds aren't hunting:

militia.jpg

These inbreds aren't hunting:

militia.jpg

Nice family photo ....
Are you the dark one?

Since this seems to be according to all the evidence so far a terrorist attack and when a male dies for the cause they are supposed to be rewarded with 72 virgins in the afterlife I was wondering since his wife also died for the cause what does she get in the afterlife? Seems like Muslim women get shortchanged in this life and the next.

I would give one more, Harry Reid, a senator, accused Republicans of being complicit in the Muslim Jihad. Andrew Jackson would have horse whipped Reid out of the Senate for making such an asinine statement.

On December 3–the day after Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik carried out California jihad in San Bernardino–Senator
Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
2%
said “sensible gun control works,” and she cited the example of California to prove it.

Sen Boxer: 'Sensible Gun Laws Work,' California Proves It

Townhall’s Guy Benson reported Barbara Boxer’s assertion in a tweet, quoting her as saying, “Sensible gun laws work. We’ve proven it in California.”

Liberals are stupid, but never has their stupid been more obvious than since the San Bernardino terrorist attack. Here is the hall of shame of liberal stupidity:

1. Senator Tim Kaine saying the atrocity proves America is addicted to guns.
  2. Former FBI assistant director, Tom Fuentes – later joined by CNN's Harry Houck – speculating an anti-government "right-wing group" is behind the attack.
  3. MSNBC reporting (almost as soon as the shooting began) that the city of San Bernardino houses a Planned Parenthood.
  4. A gun-control activist insisting Congress could stop these tragedies, it simply chooses not to.
  5. George Stephanopoulos portraying President Obama as another victim in the tragedy.
  6. President Obama arguing the feds are powerless to stop suspected terrorists from buying guns. (Which is untrue.)
  7. An MSNBC guest arguing armed self defense, including armed guards, provides no security benefit.
  8. Chris Matthews wondering if the attack can be traced back to the American revolution.
  9. NBC's Kerry Saunders suggesting the Christmas party that was attacked could have served as a "trigger" for the gunmen.
  10. Senator Tim Kaine arguing that, much like terrorists themselves, critics of increased gun control are the "voice of evil."
May as well laugh at this point.

Right ! Lol!

I love how liberals are grasping for anything they think they can score points on these days. No matter how trivial..
It's gotta be hard to support the muslim and chief in light of all his failures,and knowing whats coming in the next election doesnt give you much hope for the future.
Come to think of it you should probably brush up on pursuing trivial shit....you'll be doing it a lot in that future.
I'll take your switching blame to the president instead of owning your false assumption as a fail.

Right ! Lol!

I'll take your switching blame to the president instead of owning your false assumption as a fail.

Since when is an observation a false assumption?

Right ! Lol!

Since when is an observation a false assumption?
bitch please!
I already explained why.
I'll put the last nail in your coffin by saying your observation is based on a bias ,killing any chance of objectivity.

Forum List

Back