Montana Atty General Says Teaching CRT is a Violation of Law

awesome

“Committing racial discrimination in the name of ending racial discrimination is both illogical and illegal. It goes against the exceptional principles on which our nation was founded and has no place in our state,” Attorney General Knudsen said. “Montana law does not tolerate schools, other government entities, or employers implementing CRT and antiracist programming in a way that treats individuals differently on the basis of race or that creates a racially hostile environment.”

Works every time. Trump trash throw out the "CRT" and "Marxist" words in one of their little boy rants.....you ask them to define those words and they freak out...call you a troll....deflect...threaten...etc. :heehee:
Works every time.

You dutifully ask for a definition. I give you a definition. You say "nuh uh" and never provide one of your own.

:banana:

That's because you are an ignorant parrot. You were told by another how to shut down discussions of CRT by asking us all to define it, thinking we never would. Now that I have, you don't know what to do.

:laughing0301:

So pathetic.

Works every time.

You dutifully ask for a definition. I give you a definition. You say "nuh uh" and never provide one of your own.

That's because you are an ignorant parrot. You were told by another how to shut down discussions of CRT by asking us all to define it, thinking we never would. Now that I have, you don't know what to do.

So pathetic.
Works every time. Trump trash throw out the "CRT" and "Marxist" words in one of their little boy rants.....you ask them to define those words and they freak out...call you a troll....deflect...threaten...imitate...etc. :heehee:

Works every time. Trump trash throw out the "CRT" and "Marxist" words in one of their little boy rants.....you ask them to define those words and they freak out...call you a troll....deflect...threaten...imitate...etc. :heehee:
Works every time.

So pathetic.

You're the one who asked for a definition.

I gave you one.

You said it's not the correct one.

I asked you to give me the correct one.

YOU STILL HAVE NOT!!!

:dunno:

Little girl.
Your rant about CRT isn't a definition. Not even close. :heehee: Poor boy....doesn't even know what a "definition" is. :itsok: No wonder you have been so easily groomed by the putin/trump cult.

Your rant about CRT isn't a definition. Not even close. :heehee: Poor boy....doesn't even know what a "definition" is. :itsok: No wonder you have been so easily groomed by the putin/trump cult.
Then, why don't you give me yours?

Oh, right. You can't.

Give me a definition of "definition" if you even can.

Poor ignorant parrot.

YOU GOT NOTHING!!!

But, keep talking and NOT providing your definition. That'll win people over.

Forum List

Back