Montana becomes first state to completely ban TikTok

Gotcha, it's up to you if I'm libertarian or not. Here's a test, kaz, I'll decide if you're libertarian, LOL. A brainless leftist gets to decide if I'm libertarian or not, I'm just laughing at you. How do you get your head through doorways, racist?

You are free to call yourself whatever you like.

You can go stand in a barn and call yourself a tractor, it will not make you one

You're pretty thin-skinned if you think anything I said was an "attack".

Gay boy is back! Don't give a shit and there's nothing in that post that's defensive. On the bright side, as a Democrat, you must be so happy you're a chick with a dick, it's all the rage

You are free to call yourself whatever you like.

You can go stand in a barn and call yourself a tractor, it will not make you one

So far your only point is I'm not a libertarian because I won't let 5 year olds buy tequila. As a Democrat, wow, it's your subject. You call yourself against racism, sexism, homophobia and other things you aren't, but if a guy who's a mediocre athlete against men wants to win a race against women, you're all in

but if a guy wants to win a race against women, you're all in

Actually if you would read what I post on here instead of just making up things about me you would know I am 100% against trans competing against biological women.

But, that would take honesty on your part, and that is one thing you lack even a smidgen of.

Actually if you would read what I post on here instead of just making up things about me you would know I am 100% against trans competing against biological women.

But, that would take honesty on your part, and that is one thing you lack even a smidgen of.

Funny how Democrats only believe in freedom when you're talking to non-Democrats and you say nothing to members of your cult about it.

That and this whole discussion is you arguing I'm not libertarian because I don't believe five year olds have the same rights as adults. You mocked that, but claim you have a line you won't disclose

That and this whole discussion is you arguing I'm not libertarian because I don't believe five year olds have the same rights as adults. You mocked that, but claim you have a line you won't disclose

I did not mock about that at all. This discussion is not about 5 year olds since TT is not being banned just for children, but for all people in the state of MT.

And if your beloved duopoly has its way it will be so for the whole country soon.

I did not mock about that at all. This discussion is not about 5 year olds since TT is not being banned just for children, but for all people in the state of MT.

And if your beloved duopoly has its way it will be so for the whole country soon.

China is an enemy of the United States. 90% of legitimate federal government is defense. TikTok isn't a "commercial" product. It's foreign government propaganda causing suicides and depression in our kids, particularly girls. If it were just adults I'd agree with you and not ban it, but exposing our kids to a foreign State and enemy of the United States like that is child abuse and akin to vending machines selling liquor.

If that weren't obvious to anyone but you, they know that and don't allow it in China at all what they do here. Children aren't adults and you're a libertarian of convenience. Here you're arguing defense isn't a government role and children should be exposed to adult content, which only anarchists agree with. And Dorothy, you aren't an anarchist either, you're being totally disingenuous

China is an enemy of the United States. 90% of legitimate federal government is defense. TikTok isn't a "commercial" product. It's foreign government propaganda causing suicides and depression in our kids, particularly girls. If it were just adults I'd agree with you and not ban it, but exposing our kids to a foreign State and enemy of the United States like that is child abuse and akin to vending machines selling liquor.

TikTok does not do anything that 100 other Apps can do. It is just the most popular right now. Ban it and a different one will take its place. Then they will have to ban that. And then the one after that. It will never end. Which of course is what you want.

Here you're arguing defense isn't a government role and children should be exposed to adult content, which only anarchists agree with.

I am not arguing defense isn't a government role nor that children should be exposed to adult content. I am saying that banning TikTok is not an action of defense, but one of control.

TikTok does not do anything that 100 other Apps can do. It is just the most popular right now. Ban it and a different one will take its place. Then they will have to ban that. And then the one after that. It will never end. Which of course is what you want.

I am not arguing defense isn't a government role nor that children should be exposed to adult content. I am saying that banning TikTok is not an action of defense, but one of control.

The sticking your head in the stand defense. Typical Democrat

You just mention when Republicans are unless pressed

No, you are just trained to see things that way.

You only see an issue when Republicans are being condemned.

I've called both parties cults many times.

No, you are just trained to see things that way.

You only see an issue when Republicans are being condemned.

I've called both parties cults many times.

Oh, I notice if you condemn Democrats, which RARELY happens and when it does it's like this where you're trying to present yourself as a non-leftist shill. You're full of shit, which is just normal

Oh, I notice if you condemn Democrats, which RARELY happens and when it does it's like this where you're trying to present yourself as a non-leftist shill. You're full of shit, which is just normal

Do I hold positions that are considered left? Sure. I would never deny otherwise. That wasn't your complaint.

Do I hold many positions considered right also? Absolutely. Pro-life, pro 2nd Amendment. I support a balanced budget. I support not raising the debt ceiling. I support the electoral college.

You only see what you want to see.

Do I hold positions that are considered left? Sure. I would never deny otherwise. That wasn't your complaint.

Do I hold many positions considered right also? Absolutely. Pro-life, pro 2nd Amendment. I support a balanced budget. I support not raising the debt ceiling. I support the electoral college.

You only see what you want to see.

I'm not pro-life, read the abortion discussions.

Note I tell Republicans when I disagree with them, which is pretty much anything other than spending less. You trot out all your non-left credentials only when you're not talking to Democrats, they all do that. And believing in a balance budget means nothing if you say nothing about all the spending, and you don't

I'm not pro-life, read the abortion discussions.

Note I tell Republicans when I disagree with them, which is pretty much anything other than spending less. You trot out all your non-left credentials only when you're not talking to Democrats, they all do that. And believing in a balance budget means nothing if you say nothing about all the spending, and you don't

LOL, and pknopp continues to repeat the line she learned from Trump

Several states have banned china's spying apparatus.

You're on the wrong side here my man. This has NOTHING to do with china spying. Nothing. Don't buy into the BS. Every social media platform from FB to Snapchat tracks everyone. The issue is tiktok is eating SILICON VALLEYs lunch and taking their add money. The RINOS and democrats behind the usual media losers and propaganda have made you believe something cause those social networks (who all serve and protect the democrats) are getting destroyed.

So, they went to the courts and politicians since they realized they couldn't compete. THAT'S WHAT'S HAPPENING.

I was banned permanently from youtube for uploading a video that was totally true and fact based about ivermectin.

Here is an example of what you'll never find on youtube or the others.

They all track us. Don't buy into it.

Forum List

Back