Montana becomes first state to completely ban TikTok

If you were a libertarian or a Libertarian you could not support MT doing this.

Gotcha, it's up to you if I'm libertarian or not. Here's a test, kaz, I'll decide if you're libertarian, LOL. A brainless leftist gets to decide if I'm libertarian or not, I'm just laughing at you. How do you get your head through doorways, racist?

It'll be fun to watch them try to enforce it.

There are things they can enforce, like shutting down Chinese police stations in the US and buying land around military bases. I have to agree with you that obviously stopping clandestine ops is a lot harder, but you'd have them to nothing?

There are things they can enforce, like shutting down Chinese police stations in the US and buying land around military bases. I have to agree with you that obviously stopping clandestine ops is a lot harder, but you'd have them to nothing?
At some point, people have to wise up. If we're all too stupid to maintain the nation we've been gifted with, it won't last. I think it's becoming more and more apparent that that is the case.

LOL, and pknopp loses her cookies because the racist doesn't know the difference between a child and an adult either. Funny how you leftist asses suddenly become libertarians with children after you advocate one Stalinist Democrat policy after another. It's priceless

BUT THE KIDS!!!!

LOL

LOL, and pknopp loses her cookies because the racist doesn't know the difference between a child and an adult either. Funny how you leftist asses suddenly become libertarians with children after you advocate one Stalinist Democrat policy after another. It's priceless
Everyone's a libertarian until someone does something they don't like. Then, usually, they're all in on government bullying.

BUT THE KIDS!!!!

LOL
gadsden+flag+for+the+children.PNG

At some point, people have to wise up. If we're all too stupid to maintain the nation we've been gifted with, it won't last. I think it's becoming more and more apparent that that is the case.

That's for damned sure. It's incredible how many Americans have no idea how lucky they are. And the white nationalist shit is just flat out retarded

That's for damned sure. It's incredible how many Americans have no idea how lucky they are. And the white nationalist shit is just flat out retarded

It's so wonderful how the state looks after your well being isn't it?

It takes a village.

BUT THE KIDS!!!!

LOL

The Democrat party is a cult. I bet you do know the difference between adults and children, but a Democrat is imperil and you run in without thinking to cult with them and back them up

Everyone's a libertarian until someone does something they don't like. Then, usually, they're all in on government bullying.

Five year olds have to be able to drive cars and buy Scotch or we aren't free, got it. Well, I tried, but you're just too stupid, leftist and racist to want to get along

It's so wonderful how the state looks after your well being isn't it?

It takes a village.

I'm not libertarian because I don't think five year olds have the same rights as adults, you mentined that, .

That while you're a leftist who doesn't believe in any freedom for adults, like your butt partners Golfing Gator and dblack

This is true. Children don't have the rights of adults. That while you racist leftists don't support rights for adults
It's funny. Or maybe just sad. You get cornered and, instead of defending your views, you go to ridiculous insults. I'm a leftist racist. Got it. :rolleyes:

Seriously? After your post supporting that five year olds should be able to drive cars and buy Burbon?
I didn't post anything like that. You're confused. Or just a troll. It's hard to say.

It's funny. Or maybe just sad. You get cornered and, instead of defending your views, you got to ridiculous insults. I'm a leftist racist. Got it. :rolleyes:

You seriously think my saying children don't have the same rights as adults is being cornered? You leftist racists are priceless

I didn't post anything like that. You're confused. Or just a troll. It's hard to say.

You attacked me for saying children don't have the rights of adults. You didn't draw a line, so draw one. That's on you, not me.

Tell me again how you trapped me by calling me on that children don't have the rights of adults, that was particularly moronic, even for you

Forum List

Back