Montana becomes first state to completely ban TikTok

I'm asking you to back up your position that anyone has been against actual defense of this country militarily.

Examples please.

You have to explain what that means, and stop with the shallow sweeping statements as if that's a question.

I can think of things you could mean, but you need to ask a clearer question. If you want to be serious I'm in, but again, ask a clear question

No idea what you're talking about. I don't know either. If you figure it out, get back to me

This from the guy that thinks the Fed Govt needs to be a our nanny and save our children since their parents cannot be trusted

You are too fun.

If only those children had parents to tell them no. But since they do not we need the Fed Govt to step in and be the nanny and save our children from themselves.

What a good little drone you are.

That's all it takes with kids, tell them no, problem solved. Their friends all have phones, but just tell them no. That's all you know about it, huh? You couldn't more clearly be demonstrating my point

I'm asking you to back up your position that anyone has been against actual defense of this country militarily.

Examples please.

Welcome to the world of Kaz. This is the 3rd forum I have been on that he was also part of, he never answers questions or backs up what he says.

You might as well try to get the tree out your door to answer.

That's all it takes with kids, tell them no, problem solved. Their friends all have phones, but just tell them no. That's all you know about it, huh? You couldn't more clearly be demonstrating my point

Yes, your point is that we the people cannot be trusted to make the right decisions for our own good so the Fed Nanny Govt needs to step in and do it for us.

You have made that painfully clear

Welcome to the world of Kaz. This is the 3rd forum I have been on that he was also part of, he never answers questions or backs up what he says.

You might as well try to get the tree out your door to answer.

I told her to just clarify her question, stick up your ass guy

You have to explain what that means, and stop with the shallow sweeping statements as if that's a question.

I can think of things you could mean, but you need to ask a clearer question. If you want to be serious I'm in, but again, ask a clear question

I was clear.

Yes, your point is that we the people cannot be trusted to make the right decisions for our own good so the Fed Nanny Govt needs to step in and do it for us.

You have made that painfully clear

Children aren't adults. You don't grasp that, do you? Oh, but you'll just tell your kids no, LOL. What a stupid douche. And while we're at it, men aren't women. Democrats are just so lost over basic things like that

Him. Now, show where anyone has been against actually defending this country by the military?

I feel you, if Democrats support defending the country with arrows then they support defending the country with the military. That is so helpful, thanks

Him. Now, show where anyone has been against actually defending this country by the military?

I can't, Democrats totally support shooting paper wads at our enemies, clearly that covers your point with all relevant data. Thanks!

Children aren't adults. You don't grasp that, do you?

I do. But nobody is talking about banning TikTok for just children, it is adults as well. Just the way you like it, total control by your beloved nanny state

There is no problem you do not think the Nanny state is not the answer for.

And I remember when you tried to pass yourself off as a libertarian! Those were good times

Predatory lenders can be shown to cause a qualifiable harm to people, everything bad about TikTok is just feelings.

I understand, you don't see a problem with a foreign adversary gathering data, on our companies, and our citizens....I do....Not taking the China threat seriously, is a grave mistake in my opinion....

Just because they can does not mean they should. Wait till the RESTRICT Act comes on line and the list of things we are not allowed to do electronically grows with each passing administration

HA! you're kidding right? Governments are like weasels, they are constantly on the look out for something they can tout in the next election as keeping the citizen voters safe...And we eat it up...You know this...I'm not sure why you feel I need to explain this, unless you really are defending a Chinese entity doing what tic tok is doing....

I understand, you don't see a problem with a foreign adversary gathering data, on our companies, and our citizens....I do....Not taking the China threat seriously, is a grave mistake in my opinion....

If companies and individual do not what their data gathered, they can choose not to use the App. Everything TikTok collects is also collected by every other App/media site out there.

HA! you're kidding right? Governments are like weasels, they are constantly on the look out for something they can tout in the next election as keeping the citizen voters safe...And we eat it up...You know this...I'm not sure why you feel I need to explain this, unless you really are defending a Chinese entity doing what tic tok is doing....

Yes, you do eat it up, which is why they keep taking away our freedoms to keep us "safe". You do not need to explain it to me since it is what I have been telling you that is what you are doing.

If companies and individual do not what their data gathered, they can choose not to use the App. Everything TikTok collects is also collected by every other App/media site out there.

Yes, you do eat it up, which is why they keep taking away our freedoms to keep us "safe". You do not need to explain it to me since it is what I have been telling you that is what you are doing.
figures you would defend china and their military collecting americans private info,,

So, there it is....the arrogance, and stupidity of your reply, along with the personal attack makes you not worth the time to respond to....Have a good night.

Forum List

Back