Montana transgender lawmaker faces censure or expulsion

Ok. But if you don't vote for a bill removing all firearms laws from the books, you're going to have blood on your hands.

I mean it. I'm not just kidding here. That's a promise, not a threat. :laughing0301:

He very clearly was referring to suicide, but I'm hardly shocked you don't have enough firing brain cells to figure that out. You are in The Cult, after all.

While I agreed with some sort of punishment for the two Justins in the Tennessee legislature for their unprofessional actions on the chamber floors, expulsion was a bridge too far and all it did was martyr them in the eyes of the media. Montana Republicans seem poised to make the same error.

This is not an expulsion worthy offense and it's another example of extremism combating extremism.
Making errors till it became "normal" behavior never stopped the dems.

That "high road" is paved with the bones of gop politicians.

He very clearly was referring to suicide, but I'm hardly shocked you don't have enough firing brain cells to figure that out. You are in The Cult, after all.

"Clearly"? There was not one word in that article that indicated he would commit suicide. Please feel free to point that out if I missed it.

And given that we've recently had a mass shooting at a school by one transgender and another one threaten people by saying "That will be the last mistake they will ever make", if they tried to tell him that he can't use the women's bathroom, it's not unreasonable to interpret that as being a threat.

While I agreed with some sort of punishment for the two Justins in the Tennessee legislature for their unprofessional actions on the chamber floors, expulsion was a bridge too far and all it did was martyr them in the eyes of the media. Montana Republicans seem poised to make the same error.

This is not an expulsion worthy offense and it's another example of extremism combating extremism.
Screw that tranny prick!! All he is doing is making it all about himself. He needs to stop thinking about his own interests and get to work on things like taxes, roads, and energy.

yeah, nothing like demofks impeaching the people's president but wtf?

His rhetoric was clearly out of bounds and censure worthy. But expulsion worthy? I basically agree with you. Zephy is a kook but wouldn’t deserve an expulsion

I'm still wondering how a batshit coo coo tranny ever got elected in Montana of all places

Forum List

Back