Montgomery County uniformed cop attacked at restaurant.

The cop has no more authority than any other patron of the restaurant to make a lawful arrest when he’s not on duty.

Actually, the details vary from state-to-state. But, in general, a police officer has the same power to arrest within his own jurisdiction whether on duty, or not.

Actually, the details vary from state-to-state. But, in general, a police officer has the same power to arrest within his own jurisdiction whether on duty, or not.
He's out of his jurisdiction when he's off duty. Time to take a break and quit drawing payroll off duty. I Hate it when blue collar union cops ride my butt 24×7, day, swing, and graveyard shifts.

He's out of his jurisdiction when he's off duty.

For someone who is in trouble with the police as much as you claim, you aren't very well-informed. You might be in trouble less if you understood the law better.
The cops need to get out of the locker room, out of the bathrooms, and out of people's face at lunchtime, and just stay in their cop cars unless they are making a lawful arrest. Basically, I don't want to see a cop on duty unless he has a lawful arrest warrant signed by a judge, with witnesses swearing to probable cause. They need to stick to their investigations and paperwork at the police station, focus on real crime, and stop bullying us in the lunch line.

Cops aren't paid to date clients and eat out at restaurants. They're supposed to clock out from work for lunch. Just like everybody else in the blue collar labor union.
Second degree assault? First off, this thug should be charged with a hate crime, second, how is this not at least first degree assault?
We didn't see the cop's provocation. Maybe the cop shot the guy up with a needle from behind. They pull every dirty locker room trick in the book at that damed city hall police station courthouse mental hospital.

Ok, I get it now, I didn't realize at first you were being sarcastic.

Cops looking at a guy's girlfriend and start a fight with him to put him in jail? Not even a drug charge? No. It's the cops themselves doing the drugs and patronizing the prostitutes. They play the red and blue flashing lights like a disco ball at a dance club, all day and all night on every city street downtown.

Cops looking at a guy's girlfriend and start a fight with him to put him in jail? Not even a drug charge? No. It's the cops themselves doing the drugs and patronizing the prostitutes. They play the red and blue flashing lights like a disco ball at a dance club, all day and all night on every city street downtown.

Stop it!!! Yer killin' me!!

Officer punched in face while standing in line at restaurant

Updated: 4:26 PM EST Dec 19, 2020

ROCKVILLE, Md. —
An on-duty, uniformed Montgomery County police officer was assaulted while waiting in line at a Chipotle in Rockville, police said.
Nyziere London, 21, of Coatesville, Pennsylvania, was arrested and charged with second-degree assault and resisting arrest, police said.

View attachment 432293

Don't worry. Unprovoked attacks are just fine. Getting worse folks

Some folks are more audacious than ever.

Of course, nothing will happen to that young sucker puncher, except (maybe) a stern warning: "Now, young man, you apologize to that cop and promise never to do that again. OK? If you do it again, I shall fine you $100. But if you cannot pay the fine, I will pay it for you. I know that I can depend on a person of your sterling character to repay me. Have a nice day, sir."

We can trace the cause of this attack to obama and his campaign of demonizing police officers

Naw, we can trace it to the police murders of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, LaQuan McDonald, Michael Brown, etc. etc. etc.

People don't need Obama to tell them to be mad about this stuff.

Unless this black thug was standing up to some commie lib mask mandate and decided to punch the officer as his way of standing up to tyranny -- then there is no excuse for what he did.....

Thats a great scene from Dirty Harry

a film that I’m sure all lib cop haters dislike

Well, that's a fun film because all the people that Harry shoots are bad guys... and all of his main antagonists in the films are White. (Scorpio in the first film played by Andrew Robinson, The white police death squad in the second, the terrorists in the third, the gang of rapists in the fourth and the serial killer in the fifth.)

In addition, Harry is given a diverse group of expendable partners in the films, including a Hispanic partner in the first, black partners in the 2nd and fourth, and a Chinese partner in the fifth one.

One could even argue that the Second film is an indictment of police misconduct, because Harry and his partner (A black guy who gets blown up) are up against a Police Death Squad run by Hal Halbrook.

What we don't see is Harry shooting an innocent person of color by mistake.

Officer punched in face while standing in line at restaurant

Updated: 4:26 PM EST Dec 19, 2020

ROCKVILLE, Md. —
An on-duty, uniformed Montgomery County police officer was assaulted while waiting in line at a Chipotle in Rockville, police said.
Nyziere London, 21, of Coatesville, Pennsylvania, was arrested and charged with second-degree assault and resisting arrest, police said.

View attachment 432293

Don't worry. Unprovoked attacks are just fine. Getting worse folks

Some folks are more audacious than ever.

Of course, nothing will happen to that young sucker puncher, except (maybe) a stern warning: "Now, young man, you apologize to that cop and promise never to do that again. OK? If you do it again, I shall fine you $100. But if you cannot pay the fine, I will pay it for you. I know that I can depend on a person of your sterling character to repay me. Have a nice day, sir."
Surprised if the nfl or nba don't honor him as a great hero and move to make a statue of him to replace Thomas Jefferson in Washington and ask we rename Columbus Day to his name.

They sure did that with someone who shot a cop.

Please do
Obama demonized cops for the entire 8 years in office and that has inspired black people to violence ever since

This is the type of racist propaganda that is on the rise in this country.
I said this about a white lib but it applies to you too

you cant smell your own stink

in tour twisted mind everyone that disagrees with you is a racist

Uh no, anyone that acts like a racist is a racist and that would be you.

Naw, we can trace it to the police murders of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, LaQuan McDonald, Michael Brown, etc. etc. etc.
except that in most cases they were not murder but lawful shooting of people with the Black Brain Disease resisting arrest

Thats a great scene from Dirty Harry

a film that I’m sure all lib cop haters dislike

Well, that's a fun film because all the people that Harry shoots are bad guys... and all of his main antagonists in the films are White. (Scorpio in the first film played by Andrew Robinson, The white police death squad in the second, the terrorists in the third, the gang of rapists in the fourth and the serial killer in the fifth.)

In addition, Harry is given a diverse group of expendable partners in the films, including a Hispanic partner in the first, black partners in the 2nd and fourth, and a Chinese partner in the fifth one.

One could even argue that the Second film is an indictment of police misconduct, because Harry and his partner (A black guy who gets blown up) are up against a Police Death Squad run by Hal Halbrook.

What we don't see is Harry shooting an innocent person of color by mistake.
Well said.

very few liberals can explain away their carnal hate of the cops as deftly as you just did

and I agree with all your points

all that I would point out is that hollywood has the advantage of writing the script exactly as they want it to be amd real cops in real life do not

Forum List

Back