Montgomery County uniformed cop attacked at restaurant.

Time to bring a sack lunch to work, copper, and skip the restaurants on duty.

You forgot to clock out for your meal on the taxpayers' dime, and now you’re wondering why so many people want to defund the police.
Standing in line with a gun and getting in fights with people is cause for dismissal, not a lawful arrest.

Six feet social distance, minimum if you're packing a pistol in uniform. And stay out of the restaurant unless you’ve got a lawful warrant to raid the place, shut it down, and arrest the customers and staff. Which obviously you didn’t have.
Since when is it wrong for anyone, Cop or otherwise, to get lunch during work hours? Getting in fights? What I read is that this "gentleman" sucker punched the cop while he was standing in line. Your bias against police is on full display here.
It’s called being an ankle bracket wearer

Please do
Obama demonized cops for the entire 8 years in office and that has inspired black people to violence ever since

Do you think that 1) blacks did not have problems with cops before Obama, 2) blacks were not violent towards cops before Obama, 3) only blacks have been inspired to violence by this demonizing of cops, 4) it might have something to do with what's been going on the past year or so, rather than anything that happened during Obama's presidency?

It seems like a hell of a leap to take an article with almost no information and assume it's related to Obama. Do you think that any time a black person has a problem with a cop that it is because of Obama? Is that the sort of tracing we're talking about?

Please do
Obama demonized cops for the entire 8 years in office and that has inspired black people to violence ever since
The predisposition to violence came on the boat from Africa. Laws kept a lid on it but then Obama removed the laws lid and street violence and looting and the galling allowance of such by minority mayors released the crackhos.

He likely impregnated an unknown girl the night before then punched a cop
Impulse control is absent for uneducated, irresponsible, violent , criminal blacks

Do you think that 1) blacks did not have problems with cops before Obama, 2) blacks were not violent towards cops before Obama,
Blacks have clearly been more violent towards cops since obama

It's not clear to me. I'm not saying they haven't been, just that I don't think it's clear. What have you seen that makes such a conclusion clear? Crime statistics, news reports, what led you to that belief?

Officer punched in face while standing in line at restaurant

Updated: 4:26 PM EST Dec 19, 2020

ROCKVILLE, Md. —
An on-duty, uniformed Montgomery County police officer was assaulted while waiting in line at a Chipotle in Rockville, police said.
Nyziere London, 21, of Coatesville, Pennsylvania, was arrested and charged with second-degree assault and resisting arrest, police said.

View attachment 432293

Don't worry. Unprovoked attacks are just fine. Getting worse folks

How does reality work in your world? Here we have an article about someone who assaulted another and arrested for it and in your world that makes it OK?

Here is an unprovoked attack where no one was charged.

`You broke my wrist!' Police sued for taking down wrong man

Good

The cops in Oregon were beating up people protesting the election results
They even tased an old man ...but Portland .........lol stand down and take a knee pigs

To many on the right are still cop homos and blindly salute every nazi chump with a badge and a gun
Wow! Fight the power super bad honky bro!

I would guess the attacker was a schizophrenic. There is so much mental illness, especially in the ghetto.

It's not clear to me. I'm not saying they haven't been, just that I don't think it's clear. What have you seen that makes such a conclusion clear? Crime statistics, news reports, what led you to that belief?
I absorb a lot of news but I dont file it away for future use

But I would say the Black Lies Matter protests are one example

blacks and white liberals are convinced that America is seething with white supremists who hate black people and are plotting to kill them

which is easy to believe when a celiberty like obama tells them its so

Time to bring a sack lunch to work, copper, and skip the restaurants on duty.

You forgot to clock out for your meal on the taxpayers' dime, and now you’re wondering why so many people want to defund the police.
Standing in line with a gun and getting in fights with people is cause for dismissal, not a lawful arrest.

Six feet social distance, minimum if you're packing a pistol in uniform. And stay out of the restaurant unless you’ve got a lawful warrant to raid the place, shut it down, and arrest the customers and staff. Which obviously you didn’t have.

WTF?

Second degree assault? First off, this thug should be charged with a hate crime, second, how is this not at least first degree assault?

Cops aren't paid to date clients and eat out at restaurants. They're supposed to clock out from work for lunch. Just like everybody else in the blue collar labor union.
Second degree assault? First off, this thug should be charged with a hate crime, second, how is this not at least first degree assault?
We didn't see the cop's provocation. Maybe the cop shot the guy up with a needle from behind. They pull every dirty locker room trick in the book at that damed city hall police station courthouse mental hospital.

Forum List

Back