Montgomery County uniformed cop attacked at restaurant.

except that in most cases they were not murder but lawful shooting of people with the Black Brain Disease resisting arrest

Except, no. Not really. Frankly, I'm getting tired of paying out huge money for trigger happy cops, aren't you?

Well said.

very few liberals can explain away their carnal hate of the cops as deftly as you just did

and I agree with all your points

all that I would point out is that hollywood has the advantage of writing the script exactly as they want it to be amd real cops in real life do not

Um, no, if you got "Carnal hate for cops" out of that, then you probably have something wrong in your head.

Most cops never shoot anyone.... And most cops who do usually retire soon afterwards.

Harry kills probably a dozen people in these five films.

Of course, they want to make the movie exciting and they want to make the protagonist sympathetic. That trumps realism.

Now, here's the deal. We have dozens of buddy cop movies, we have a bunch of police shows that glamorize the police, and you guys are still claiming that Hollywood villifies cops?

Please do
Obama demonized cops for the entire 8 years in office and that has inspired black people to violence ever since

Do you think that 1) blacks did not have problems with cops before Obama, 2) blacks were not violent towards cops before Obama, 3) only blacks have been inspired to violence by this demonizing of cops, 4) it might have something to do with what's been going on the past year or so, rather than anything that happened during Obama's presidency?

It seems like a hell of a leap to take an article with almost no information and assume it's related to Obama. Do you think that any time a black person has a problem with a cop that it is because of Obama? Is that the sort of tracing we're talking about?
Have you missed the looting and burning and violent attacks that blacks have done in the last year------and longer. It has nothing to do with cops but with racist teachings from their brothers and others.

except that in most cases they were not murder but lawful shooting of people with the Black Brain Disease resisting arrest

Except, no. Not really. Frankly, I'm getting tired of paying out huge money for trigger happy cops, aren't you?
As we should.

Well said.

very few liberals can explain away their carnal hate of the cops as deftly as you just did

all that I would point out is that hollywood has the advantage of writing the script exactly as they want it to be amd real cops in real life do not

Um, no, if you got "Carnal hate for cops" out of that, then you probably have something wrong in your head.

Most cops never shoot anyone.... And most cops who do usually retire soon afterwards.

Of course, they want to make the movie exciting and they want to make the protagonist sympathetic. That trumps realism.

Now, here's the deal. We have dozens of buddy cop movies, we have a bunch of police shows that glamorize the police, and you guys are still claiming that Hollywood villifies cops?
If “most cops never shoot anyone” then why do they always carry them on or off duty, and yet insist that the Second Amendment does not guarantee the right of law-abiding citizens to possess and carry firearms? That they as cops have the ability to “revoke” a person’s gun rights for life at the slightest suspicion?

If the cops ride a targeted individual’s butt day and night, circulating “armed and dangerous” posters and warnings even though the targeted individual has not been convicted of a crime, and actively contact third parties for any possible civil claims or criminal charges to file against the targeted individual -- then what can they expect but carnal and visceral hate for cops?

Out of just thst alone?

no, its an observation based on 12 years of liberal hate for cops

Out of just thst alone?

no, its an observation based on 12 years of liberal hate for cops
Not everyone disarmed, disenfranchised, beaten, bullied and bludgeoned year after year by cops is a liberal. Do you need a verse from the Holy Bible for that?
And King Chedorlaomer was notorious as a servant of the laying down of the law.

As we should.

Well said.

If “most cops never shoot anyone” then why do they always carry them on or off duty, and yet insist that the Second Amendment does not guarantee the right of law-abiding citizens to possess and carry firearms? That they as cops have the ability to “revoke” a person’s gun rights for life at the slightest suspicion?

If the cops ride a targeted individual’s butt day and night, circulating “armed and dangerous” posters and warnings even though the targeted individual has not been convicted of a crime, and actively contact third parties for any possible civil claims or criminal charges to file against the targeted individual -- then what can they expect but carnal and visceral hate for cops?
The police don't revoke anyone's rights. The courts do that. Usually when a bitchy ex girlfriend lies.

Police are never really off duty. They are always law enforcement. An off the clock lifeguard can watch your kid drown and nothing will happen. A paramedic or doctor can walk away from someone having a heart attack. A police officer can not use the excuse that he was off the clock.

The police don't revoke anyone's rights. The courts do that. Usually when a bitchy ex girlfriend lies.
You mean the forced confession plea deal under the labor union's collective bargaining agreement? Damned cops and lifer prison guards don’t have anything to do with that?
Police are never really off duty. They are always law enforcement.
The cops are off, all right. Caught with their pants down having sex with prostitutes. A naked cop’s erection doesn't count for duty.
An off the clock lifeguard can watch your kid drown and nothing will happen.
Swim practice is over. Take your kid home already. In fact, I hate lifeguards. Watch your own kids and swim at your own risk. Or just forget it. There's industrial strength hair dye in the swim pool, and everybody’s got trichomoniasis.
A paramedic or doctor can walk away from someone having a heart attack.
Instead of wailing on the guy’s chest after he was served a final meal on a bad date at the local ristorante.
A police officer can not use the excuse that he was off the clock.
That's what the unpaid administrative leave is for. Take a load off. We don't want to pay for made-up timesheets or 24×7 police duty either. Cop's got gun pointed at a person’s back 24×7 it's time he got ditched like any other unwanted boyfriend, because not a blasted one of those cops would dare lift a finger or offer any aid or comfort in support of the U.S. Constitution anyways. They all fight for City Hall against the Constitution.

Please do
Obama demonized cops for the entire 8 years in office and that has inspired black people to violence ever since

Do you think that 1) blacks did not have problems with cops before Obama, 2) blacks were not violent towards cops before Obama, 3) only blacks have been inspired to violence by this demonizing of cops, 4) it might have something to do with what's been going on the past year or so, rather than anything that happened during Obama's presidency?

It seems like a hell of a leap to take an article with almost no information and assume it's related to Obama. Do you think that any time a black person has a problem with a cop that it is because of Obama? Is that the sort of tracing we're talking about?
Have you missed the looting and burning and violent attacks that blacks have done in the last year------and longer. It has nothing to do with cops but with racist teachings from their brothers and others.

And your response has what to do with Obama, exactly? That's what the post you quoted was about, whether black people have been inspired to violence because of Obama.

Caught with their pants down having sex with prostitutes.

It's awkward to have sex with your pants up.
Damned cops can just go bugger themselves at their police station if they don't get hit with a sexual harassment lawsuit and a host of restraining orders.

Cops need love too ...

6832a2f68464621283445e08b0d705ab.jpg

Cops need love too ...
They can find it amongst their own kind.
I get along with cops because I’m not a criminal
Listen up fellow. You need to be taught a lesson in life. Every breath of the pure air of God's grace I have drawn on this cursed Earth since the day I was born is yet another felony to you and your precious first responder cops. Every meal I have ever eaten or will eat in this life is a crime to some bloody cop on a family vendetta, no matter what the circumstances and the priority. Every step I have ever taken with my own two feet in this life is another another count of criminal trespass and a threat to them their children and their way of life and doing business.

And no, I don't steal, I don't rob, I don't take what isn't mine, I don't hurt or kill other people.

The damned cops lied about me, they slandered my name, and they hurt me. They took a perverse enjoyment in my suffering. I will not rest until the entirety of my life that they went out of their way and outside the law to ruin is avenged at their bloody hands.

Forum List

Back